Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
It’s probably just because of the low resolution and black and white photos, but, to me, the girl on the bottom left looks better after than before. It’s like she went from a super bland accountant-type to a mischievous party girl who looks like she’d be crazy in bed.
Brother, no, trust me.
She fucked up her face and possibly more of her "external" body so (I hope for your sanity) you don't want to tap that

Jan 16, 2024
It’s probably just because of the low resolution and black and white photos, but, to me, the girl on the bottom left looks better after than before. It’s like she went from a super bland accountant-type to a mischievous party girl who looks like she’d be crazy in bed.
Brother, no, trust me.
She fucked up her face and possibly more of her "external" body so (I hope for your sanity) you don't want to tap that
Like I said, it’s probably just because of the image quality that I can say that.
Nah, I don't know what y'all are talking about. I'm up for an adventure in crazy territory anytime. Still, I praise for my health, both physical and mental, so I would just tap and
peace-disappear.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
She went from not smiling to smiling.
And the image is so bad you can barely see the damage. even though it is extensive.
search "the faces of addiction"

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
She went from not smiling to smiling.
And the image is so bad you can barely see the damage. even though it is extensive.
search "the faces of addiction"
She’s smiling, her face looks a bit thinner, her hair is “styled” better, and her eyes look more alive (might just be the lightning).

I won’t be looking that up, lol; I’m under no illusion that she must be pretty fucked up if they’re using her as a deterrent for drugs. I just found it funny how, given the image quality, she looks basically normal—especially compared to the other people featured.

hhhhh75

Jan 12, 2023
Hey man what's up? nice to have you here

1.Yes WeirdWorld the author plans to have everything updated to the new look on version 1.0

2.No idea, probably would get replaced by a random H.E.R.O agent or one of MC friends just like Deryl replacing Danica if you killed her
good to hear, by everything does it include old scenes aswell? i'm tryna see demi scenes in that updated quality

also what happened to the twink we break out of jail are we gonna see more of him eventually (or technically her now but)

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I played this game when it first came out and I thought it had potential until I noticed that the Mc wasn't able to do anything actually fun/villainous with his powers. I just came back here and wanted to know if that's changed at all? Like are there any actual rape scenes or anything like that or is he still just kind of there?

Reactions: GodOfAll

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
ITS HEREEEEE! I was just about to go to sleep but now I am going to be awake for the next 2-3 hours, I love this game.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes