belovedeggs

Jun 19, 2018
Eljiah Gunvald: Even if that's true, S.I.N. are a scourge, we have to stop you.

The first time my guy's "hero" name (scourge) got accidentally dropped it was funny AF, now I just kinda feel like I'm being bullied. :(

Mostly joking, but twice in this game in only 2-3 updates, when I've only rarely heard the word beforehand... wild coincidences man.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Superhuman-0.975
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: openup212

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Seriously would've preferred for the dev to have not split the update in half and just wait longer, that was a fucking awful place to end things as a cliffhanger... not just emotionally but narratively, you've gone and fueled the players anger into a furious inferno only to hit the stop button, now in 2 months things will pick back up from there with at best a few embers left burning... it makes for a poor experience to put a cliffhanger in such a place.
oh shit, guess ill wait till next update to play then :KEK:

Reactions: Bingoogus

Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021
And I was right, sadly, the mc could not have a clean win, Deryl being a moron like always, does jack shit instead of getting Amber and Liz the hell out of there, and of course Liz and Amber are not allowed to stay humans, because fuck a story not going down the predictable path. Sigh.

For all it's quality if the story continues to be so pointlessly cliche, I might ass well just abandon it. I mean it's the fucking third time the mc was abducted right? It's gotten old.
1. Why would the MC have a clean win against two lvl 3s and a level 4? What kind of sense does that make? Especially when one of the lvl 3s hard counters him.

2. I am so tired of people who think predictable = bad and unpredictable = good.
Why the hell would Liz and Amber stay humans? So they can quickly become irrelevant? What exactly do you think they would be doing last update if they weren't in danger of being kidnapped?
The reason it's so obvious Liz and Amber were going to become superhumans is because they must become superhumans, or else practically disappear from the story. Since they're LIs, they're obviously not going to disappear from the story.

3. What do you expect him to do? Three of his friends are being held hostage, and he has no weapons.
If you were in Deryl's position and would have done anything other than accept Tanos' offer and quietly plan your escape, then I think that's crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gehrmann

Sep 16, 2020
Yo I followed the walkthrough and did not save Laurie. Can someone help.
Your power must be > 100 power and skill about 28 before fighting Deryl in order to save Lauriel.
If you satisfy one of the two conditions before the events, you can choose left path to ask for the other one.
If you do not meet any of the conditions, then just choose right path.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
How long is this update? I saw someone said the ending point of this update was set up terribly, so I want to know if it's worth downloading or not.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Thats so shitty. The twins getting capture and now they going to get powers. If any of the MCs friends were going to get it, I was hoping it be Emily. By accident and if she turned into a monster girl like Siren was, Mini Ella and MC could set out to save her mind. I would of liked that. Anyway I've not finished the update completely yet. Still some options to go. But I said I flip a table, so im go do that now.

Also Claudia.. Man im so disappointed we couldnt fuck her covered in monster blood. That would of been hot. First thing that was going through my mind. I selected the option to have Claudia to be married to me. So its going happen sometime down the line. So this is like a rehearsal :p

Also I was going to structure a post on theories of the mother I had. But needed time to sttructure and build up my thoughts into words. Guess this update alone answers some of the mysteries I had on her. Sinces she in this update quite heavily.

My basic short version suspicion, was she either turned into a monster or was kidnapped, Which explained why the father was never home (and negliecting the MC asif he was guilty) and probably out there looking for her. But now I got new information to think on, in this update. It so far at leasts confirmed shes dead physically.

Last edited:

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
1. Why would the MC have a clean win against two lvl 3s and a level 4? What kind of sense does that make? Especially when one of the lvl 3s hard counters him.

2. I am so tired of idiots who think predictable = bad and unpredictable = good.
Why the fuck would Liz and Amber stay humans? So they can quickly become irrelevant? What exactly do you think they would be doing last update if they weren't in danger of being kidnapped?
The reason it's so obvious Liz and Amber were going to become superhumans is because they must become superhumans, or else practically disappear from the story. Since they're LIs, they're obviously not going to disappear from the story.

3. Clearly you're the moron here. What do you expect him to do? Three of his friends are being held hostage, and he has no weapons.
If you were in Deryl's position and would have done anything other than accept Tanos' offer and quietly plan your escape, you're braindead.
Yeah like Emily and the rest of the normal characters in game remaining human, become, irrelevant. As for a clean win, how about holding off the fuckers until Bernhardt arrives?

The twins could have served as a reason for a more humane mc to keep fighting, being some of his oldest friends. A link and anchor to staying human, something to protect. Now? They are just more freaks among an already bloated number of freaks. Protect them? Why they can take care of themselves. Just more characters to waste time watching in future battle sequences.

Alice and Michael it made sense for them to become monsters, it was a natural evolution of their charactes. Tiffany as well, Claudia it could be argued was iffy, but being Dexters kids, it can be excused.

But Amber and Liz? Why, what reason other than pointless drama? By becoming monsters same as almost every one else in the mcs life, they lose their value.

As characters the twins became a whole lot less interesting.

Now let me make a prediction, about the future of the story, since I did call out this bit days ago. When the mc finally awakens, he will not get the chance to enact bloody retribution, on Shen the two shitheads and the Doctor especially for touching the twins. At the last moment they will pull put some justification or some trump card that stops the mc from eating their brains.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
For anyone who somehow expected the twins to not get powers, you were deluding yourselves from the start. The game slowly and steadily turns every friend of MC into a Superhuman. The moment the Twins were foreshadowed to be the next, it was almost certain that it would be the case.

Now for those who somehow think that the Twins work better as anchors to MC's humanity, I'd say that you are completely missing the scope of the game and you ignore how the stakes are raised in every update. Also human or not human, they will need MC to protect them, that's for certain. That fight of Bernhardt vs Eisheth is probably nothing compared to what will come down the line. Expect to see MC fighting battles with orders of magnitude higher intensity. At this scale, Humans and lesser Superhumans are both specks of dust.

Also you probably completely miss how exciting it is that we finally get Strength Eater content. This category of monsters has been teased constantly since 0.95, it involves a literal god, the Great Ocean, with affinity for water (something shared by the Twins) and it's also explained that the power of the Strength Eaters is relative to their enemies and they will also probably inherit the synchronized evolution thing that the Moon Twins got. This sets up Liz&Amber to become very important players down the line.

They really got the absolute best treament possible. I'd say it's even better than becoming Apostlespawns.

As for their current predicament, I really don't think that there is any reason for concern. Nothing is out of the ordinary yet. Everyone dies as part of the infection and Tanos already explained that this particular process is going to be ultra difficult because he has to synchronize their ascensions, which means that he will have to keep them in a mangled state till the time is right to allow them to evolve. So no matter how grim the scene looked, I don't think that there is any reason to believe that something will go wrong.

Last edited:

divertox

Jul 2, 2023
Yeah like Emily and the rest of the normal characters in game remaining human, become, irrelevant. As for a clean win, how about holding off the fuckers until Bernhardt arrives?

The twins could have served as a reason for a more humane mc to keep fighting, being some of his oldest friends. A link and anchor to staying human, something to protect. Now? They are just more freaks among an already bloated number of freaks. Protect them? Why they can take care of themselves. Just more characters to waste time watching in future battle sequences.

Alice and Michael it made sense for them to become monsters, it was a natural evolution of their charactes. Tiffany as well, Claudia it could be argued was iffy, but being Dexters kids, it can be excused.

But Amber and Liz? Why, what reason other than pointless drama? By becoming monsters same as almost every one else in the mcs life, they lose their value.

As characters the twins became a whole lot less interesting.

Now let me make a prediction, about the future of the story, since I did call out this bit days ago. When the mc finally awakens, he will not get the chance to enact bloody retribution, on Shen the two shitheads and the Doctor especially for touching the twins. At the last moment they will pull put some justification or some trump card that stops the mc from eating their brains.
So they would be better off in the role of damsel in distress, I think the plot has reached the point where it no longer suits your tastes my friend.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
I haven't finished the update but damn, are we really supposed to believe that Kira can hit with the weight of a continent when an impact into the exajoules was able to damage her so much?

Reactions: monk_56 and Gtdead
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes