Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Imagine the MC coming back to the shopkeeper and the fricking cow is there, I would love it! :LOL:
Yeah, and try to sell it to him for a "fortune". I mean, all that money from Tiffany have to go somewhere.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes and yes. I think that that the story naturally moves toward MC being able to "crystallize" the forms of the people who exist in his memories. And considering how strong he is foreshadowed to be, I think he will be able to bring back everyone permanently, at least as part of an ending.

lg545

Oct 23, 2019

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
Depends on would MC have right knowledge and understanding to do so (here problem start to pop on - our MC is kinda dumm, while you need Deryl lvl of brain to do something like this)

If Xsanter junior did not lie and he did not done something completely different with girls
Mc isn't stupid, his power works on instinct. As opposed to Ella, who's capable of precise and intricate transformations, and at the same time her animal forms were always wonky at best, compared to perfect copies and mixes from MC.

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
Mc isn't stupid, his power works on instinct. As opposed to Ella, who's capable of precise and intricate transformations, and at the same time her animal forms were always wonky at best, compared to perfect copies and mixes from MC.
MC is dumm - look how he is able to manage his college
MC work based on instincts - only on himself. To treat others he need knowledge and understanding of the process
This is why he did not try to wake up Laurie (by making brain surgery to her) or return our beloved tree guy back in human form

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
MC is dumm - look like he is able to manage his college
MC work based on instincts - only on himself. To treat others he need knowledge and understanding of the process
This is why he did not try to wake up Laurie (by making brain surgery to her) or return our beloved tree guy back in human form
I really believe that MC is supposed to be smart.
Not only he took to his power like fish in the water from the very beginning, but he has a lot of qualities of smart people. He has presence of mind, he is able to quickly analyze the environment, he is really good at introspection from a young age, he is also resourceful from a young age. Also despite constantly napping in class and not paying attention, in addition to his runway stint and the trauma of his mother's death, he is supposed to have good grades, enough to get him into college, although his father made it a certainty for him.

I think MC's mother did some damage to him when he took away his memories and his accident left him in even worse condition mentally. He wasn't supposed to be this way. At times he thinks and acts like an idiot, but from an expanded view, there is obviously something going on and a lot of his behaviors and thoughts can't be explained easily.

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
The twins could have served as a reason for a more humane mc to keep fighting, being some of his oldest friends. A link and anchor to staying human, something to protect. Now? They are just more freaks among an already bloated number of freaks. Protect them? Why they can take care of themselves. Just more characters to waste time watching in future battle sequences.

Alice and Michael it made sense for them to become monsters, it was a natural evolution of their charactes. Tiffany as well, Claudia it could be argued was iffy, but being Dexters kids, it can be excused.

But Amber and Liz? Why, what reason other than pointless drama? By becoming monsters same as almost every one else in the mcs life, they lose their value.
Pretty much this, I'd hope he least stopped it. Not everyone had ot be superhumans, even his own harem. He really let the twins down.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
For anyone who somehow expected the twins to not get powers, you were deluding yourselves from the start. The game slowly and steadily turns every friend of MC into a Superhuman. The moment the Twins were foreshadowed to be the next, it was almost certain that it would be the case.

Now for those who somehow think that the Twins work better as anchors to MC's humanity, I'd say that you are completely missing the scope of the game and you ignore how the stakes are raised in every update. Also human or not human, they will need MC to protect them, that's for certain. That fight of Bernhardt vs Eisheth is probably nothing compared to what will come down the line. Expect to see MC fighting battles with orders of magnitude higher intensity. At this scale, Humans and lesser Superhumans are both specks of dust.

Also you probably completely miss how exciting it is that we finally get Strength Eater content. This category of monsters has been teased constantly since 0.95, it involves a literal god, the Great Ocean, with affinity for water (something shared by the Twins) and it's also explained that the power of the Strength Eaters is relative to their enemies and they will also probably inherit the synchronized evolution thing that the Moon Twins got. This sets up Liz&Amber to become very important players down the line.

They really got the absolute best treament possible. I'd say it's even better than becoming Apostlespawns.

As for their current predicament, I really don't think that there is any reason for concern. Nothing is out of the ordinary yet. Everyone dies as part of the infection and Tanos already explained that this particular process is going to be ultra difficult because he has to synchronize their ascensions, which means that he will have to keep them in a mangled state till the time is right to allow them to evolve. So no matter how grim the scene looked, I don't think that there is any reason to believe that something will go wrong.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
There is nothing out of the Ordinary based on what Tanos tells us, not compared to how the rest of the Superhumans ascended. So far everything has already been explained to us from the discussion Tanos had with Deryl. The brutallity of it may be a bit unsettling, but the information is there.

Indeed Claudia surprised all of us. I always thought that Claudia will get something contrary to her general disposition so at first I was betting on the Apostles who follow the Lord of Dark (9th and 10th), because I wanted Emily to get Dark. However when we learned that Eisheth is of the 9th, this notion became unlikely.
Since she was Tiffany's sister, the next logical thought would be for Claudia to get dark, and with that preview art it became highly likely. WW managed to surprise us hard with this one but it fits so well with her character. She always wanted to support her sister, and what better way to do it than carving paths for her.

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
For anyone who somehow expected the twins to not get powers, you were deluding yourselves from the start. The game slowly and steadily turns every friend of MC into a Superhuman. The moment the Twins were foreshadowed to be the next, it was almost certain that it would be the case.

I kid, but it would be wild if everyone had powers by the end

• Haha
Reactions: Gtdead and myst0501

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
There is nothing out of the Ordinary based on what Tanos tells us, not compared to how the rest of the Superhumans ascended. So far everything has already been explained to us from the discussion Tanos had with Deryl. The brutallity of it may be a bit unsettling, but the information is there.

yes Tanos gives us the explanations, when i say it's out of the ordinary it's in comparison to the classic transformation.
Whether it's Mc,Alice or Michael, they were killed and they woke up once their rebirth as a superhuman was complete, without any suffering other than how they where killed, which isn't the case here .
But even if we can't trust Tanos so easily, we can at least believe that's the twin's survival and successful transformation are in his best interest and that's why i'm not worried about them even if it wasnt easy to see Amber like that.

"Indeed Claudia surprised all of us. I always thought that Claudia will get something contrary to her general disposition so at first I was betting on the Apostles who follow the Lord of Dark (9th and 10th), because I wanted Emily to get Dark. However when we learned that Eisheth is of the 9th, this notion became unlikely.
Since she was Tiffany's sister, the next logical thought would be for Claudia to get dark, and with that preview art it became highly likely. WW managed to surprise us hard with this one but it fits so well with her character. She always wanted to support her sister, and what better way to do it than carving paths for her. "

I wouldn't say that Eiseth rules out that a li can't be connected to the 9th, because for Alice,whom is in a similar case, the 6th mentions that she'll have to kill the fairy, so we could imagine something similar with Eisetth later on (it's not the most likely scenario but we were well surprised with Claudia so why not? ^^)

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Sad and painful to see Amber in this state but I’m all for them getting powers and it was telegraphed for quite some time already.

Them being Twins and therefore able to quickly catch up with the evolutions is perfect and with Liz‘s natural skill and talent and Amber‘s determination and effort combined with their unbreakable bond they will become the most special twin pair despite the odds.

The showcase from Bernhardt was cool too and to see his power in comparison to the outclassed new lvl5‘s. Even more as his origin is supposedly more ordinary? He truly is THE captain powerwise so far.

I think the MCs performance was fine, he held his ground against two lvl 3 and a level 4 who caused the level 5‘s quite some trouble.

The part with his mom and the memory’s was awesome too.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Sad and painful to see Amber in this state but I’m all for them getting powers and it was telegraphed for quite some time already.

Them being Twins and therefore able to quickly catch up with the evolutions is perfect and with Liz‘s natural skill and talent and Amber‘s determination and effort combined with their unbreakable bond they will become the most special twin pair despite the odds.

The showcase from Bernhardt was cool too and to see his power in comparison to the outclassed new lvl5‘s. Even more as his origin is supposedly more ordinary? He truly is THE captain powerwise so far.

I think the MCs performance was fine, he held his ground against two lvl 3 and a level 4 who caused the level 5‘s quite some trouble.

The part with his mom and the memory’s was awesome too.
His performance was pretty damn good tbh. He kept getting knocked out but still had a lot more in the tank and could’ve kept going. The three of them were barely winning.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
His performance was pretty damn good tbh. He kept getting knocked out but still had a lot more in the tank and could’ve kept going. The three of them were barely winning.
Yeah just Deryl was sadly completly useless. Having Alice or Michael there as backup instead of him and they would have easily won. Even Tiffany would have been more useful as she could have evacuated them all quickly.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes