Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Hey so I am gonna spoiler this just in case but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You not only can do all of them but are required to.

Next update we can do the other 6 that arent implemented yet and to me they are probably more interesting since we know far less about 7-12 than 1-6.

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
The mom is definitely still alive within the MC. I have a feeling. In some way or another. Like some Sephiroth shit. The body may be gone but can come back due to the memories being there.

Reactions: monk_56

Camrontheuser

Jan 29, 2023
I'm sorry my skill needs to be that high before I fight Darryl.
Your power must be > 100 power and skill about 28 before fighting Deryl in order to save Lauriel.
If you satisfy one of the two conditions before the events, you can choose left path to ask for the other one.
If you do not meet any of the conditions, then just choose right path.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
The mom is definitely still alive within the MC. I have a feeling. In some way or another. Like some Sephiroth shit. The body may be gone but can come back due to the memories being there.
Well, what is a man but the sum of own memories?

If there are complete personality constructs in the MC's head containing all the memories of the originals, then the absorbed/copied people are still somewhat alive. Although the increasing number of people could sooner or later cause schizophrenia. Kind of like the vengeful dead in Nyx's River of the Dead.

I'm starting to think that Weird World was a bit inspired by Cyberpunk 2077.
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: belovedeggs

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I haven't finished the update but damn, are we really supposed to believe that Kira can hit with the weight of a continent when an impact into the exajoules was able to damage her so much?
I was thinking about it too.
1 Joule is equal to 1 Newtonmeter, so for simplicity's sake, we will calculate the Work to carry a continent for 1 meter.
As far as I remember, to get the newtons, we have to multiply kgs by gravity's acceleration, so let's say 10.
Doing some not very precise calculations, for the continent of Australia, getting the info from google.

Surface: 7692 billion m2
Depth: I think 100km is a good depth, to keep the calculations simple.
Volume: Surface x Depth ~= 7 * 10^17
Density: Earth's density is 5515 kg/m3. I guess it's denser near the core but than the 100km depth I'm calculating but cba to research it further.
Weight of Australia = Volume x Density ~= 4 * 10 ^ 21
Work = Newton x Displacement, so 4e21 * 10 * 1 = 4e22 Joules

Finally, applying the conversion, we get 40000 Exajoules or 40 Zettajoules.
So if Kira can punch with the weight of Australia, she can also handle as much, at least while she punches.

With some more assumptions, the scenario becomes plausible.
1) Her hand may be able to withstand these forces when punching, but when attacked from the sides it may have a structural weakness.
2) Her arm was already strained by the speed which Eisheth jerked her into the ball's trajectory.
3) One thing I noticed about Superhuman/Monster bodies, is that once someone overcomes the "magical" protection, they go splat. So it's probably a mix of material and monster energy, with monster energy probably being the more prominent factor.

Possible errors in my calculations:
1) Perhaps the world of superhuman has even smaller continents.
2) Perhaps 100km depth is too much.
3) Perhaps calculating Work for 1m is too much. I'm really not that good at visualizing these effects so I can't tell, and I'd rather keep numbers as simple as possible.

All in all, I'd say the narrator is not too far off. Of course if we take it at face value, "into the exajoules" means a few tens or at most hundreds of exajoules, while my calculations reach thousands. going from 10*18 to 10^20 is quite a huge increase, but humans are incapable of visualizing these numbers anyway so I personally would excuse some imprecision there.

Last edited:

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
What's this arbiter form I have seen. Is that something we can see in game?
if you have high enough corruption, you get to see it during deadend in the 3rd evolution scene, after letting the Arbiter be born during your trance.

Iskander89

Oct 9, 2019
Are we really spoke with mom or the monsters who created MC communicated with him through this image, well grandma at least - the memory half? Because all progress MC did was about body only (shapeshifting) and now time for memory to catch up. Its just my opinion cuz I dont see any possibility for MC parents was really related to monsters

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
I'm thinking the MC may be able to reform a dead body to look like his mom, jump start the body and put her memory echo thing into it, basically making his powers function kinda similar to Nyx's. Depending on if/how he can get others copied like that as well, he could be even better at reviving people than Nyx.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes