kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Deryl isnt a fighter, he said it himself, and two level 3 + one level 4 with a bad matchup in power, without help winning wasnt possible, Alice or Michael would be put on a dream quickly by Shen or killed by Devana with a similar trick with bombs that she used to destroy mc's tentacles ( also, they are level 2 and the gap between a level 2 and a level 3 is huge, and Shen is level 4... ), and after that there was nothing he could do in Sins base, it's either he cooperate and make sure everything goes well for Liz and Amber and not get his best friend killed, or he refuse and they would have forced Liz and Amber anyway, with less chance of success and potentially losing everyone.

Last edited:

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Sad and painful to see Amber in this state but I’m all for them getting powers and it was telegraphed for quite some time already.

Them being Twins and therefore able to quickly catch up with the evolutions is perfect and with Liz‘s natural skill and talent and Amber‘s determination and effort combined with their unbreakable bond they will become the most special twin pair despite the odds.
Let's hope we don't lose one.
It's starting to feel like the good doctor is building a Frankenstein's monster out of spare parts.
And who is better source of spare parts than an identical sibling?
It would explain why twins are needed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Robotai and kibaris

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Let's hope we don't lose one.
It's starting to feel like the good doctor is building a Frankenstein's monster out of spare parts.
And who is better source of spare parts than an identical sibling?
It would explain why twins are needed.
Amber only have the upper part of her body and Liz losed at least one leg in the water, so unlikely but you had me woried for a second ... ^^

• Wow
Reactions: monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Amber only have the upper part of her body and Liz losed at least one leg in the water, so unlikely but you had me woried for a second ... ^^
Felt more like he tricked them into transforming and just plans on using them for experiments until they die instead of actually letting them live out their lives as Super-humans. Its an evil genie wish. We wish we were Superhumans! Granted! You're Superhumans....buuuuuuuuuutt you will be killed in my experiments without getting to use your powers to protect your friends. That Doc earned himself a top seed on the shit-list. I wonder what sort of retribution we can visit upon him?

Last edited:

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I'm pretty sure that during the transformation from human to superhuman the body is fully restored, including limbs.
I think the only important thing is that there is a large enough piece of meat and head left from your body.
For example, Michael was in a pretty disastrous state before his transformation.

But after the transformation?
That's something else, especially if you're not the type gifted with regeneration.
For now, two possible explanations are offered.

1) The doctor simply swapped the lower half of the twins' bodies.
Which could turn out to be funny because both twins' pussyes liked a different type of sex :ROFLMAO:

2) One of the twins was cut up for spare parts and the rest were thrown away.
A less likely option, since the remaining twin and Deryl would then definitely not want to cooperate with S.I.N.
But it is definitely one of the possible outcomes.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Now that I have cooled down I have a question and then some theories/insights/comments

The question: I can't quite remember but what was the thing that Charlie did to "mark" MC's heart? And what was the inmediate consequences of it?

The theories, insights and comments: Ok so "Big" Ella is "dead", sort of. She is in a dream or another dimension and MC while dreaming could contact her, and she wasn't aware that it was him that revived "Doll" Ella so there are weird shenanigans going on here.

Theory 1: Could it be that "Mom" is MC's twin (genetically speaking) due to science/magic shenanigans? As in, she gave birth to her own twin in a sense. It was her purpose because as she said, she had seggs that one time. Anyways, she's awesome.

Also, it would seem that MC's "dream" is a dream sometimes, and other times he can access alternate futures, universes and even the planes of other people. If he retains that ability after this whole ordeal, he is going to be so absurdly strong its going to be hilarious.

Maybe he'll kickstart to lvl 5 after this.

That's something else, especially if you're not the type gifted with regeneration.
Another possibility is that MC's power evolution could play into regenerating other's peoples body part. He already modified people in the prison scenes, with a boost in power who knows what modifications he could do.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Now that I have cooled down I have a question and then some theories/insights/comments

The question: I can't quite remember but what was the thing that Charlie did to "mark" MC's heart? And what was the inmediate consequences of it?

The theories, insights and comments: Ok so "Big" Ella is "dead", sort of. She is in a dream or another dimension and MC while dreaming could contact her, and she wasn't aware that it was him that revived "Doll" Ella so there are weird shenanigans going on here.

Theory 1: Could it be that "Mom" is MC's twin (genetically speaking) due to science/magic shenanigans? As in, she gave birth to her own twin in a sense. It was her purpose because as she said, she had seggs that one time. Anyways, she's awesome.

Also, it would seem that MC's "dream" is a dream sometimes, and other times he can access alternate futures, universes and even the planes of other people. If he retains that ability after this whole ordeal, he is going to be so absurdly strong its going to be hilarious.

Maybe he'll kickstart to lvl 5 after this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I kinda get that Mom is a pure child of one of the 12, but that gives me more reason to believe that MC is a perfect copy (but XY) after getting the power, maybe purging part of the Dad genetics with the transformation, because he really doesn't look like the father at all, and Fem MC is almost identical to Mom

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Unlikely.

Rather, it is more likely that during sleep he can enter the dreams of other superhumans that he has either absorbed or has a very strong relationship with. It was mentioned several times that it was all just a dream and even his friends were aware of it. For example, Claudia seems to be secretly in love with MC and dreams of him marrying her one day, but also has nightmares because of how the last wedding she helped organize turned out. It was dream, not a future that MC would travel to.

Another possibility is that MC's power evolution could play into regenerating other's peoples body part. He already modified people in the prison scenes, with a boost in power who knows what modifications he could do.
I'm not sure it will work on other Superhumans.
The human body is quite simple and consists of commonly available elements.

But the Superhuman body is much more complicated and each one is unique.
It also contains some type of energy that no one can replicate and that we still don't fully understand.

I'm not saying that MC can't modify another Superhuman's body, I'm just saying that we can't automatically assume that just because he can do it with a normal human's body. For now, we haven't even seen him treat another Superhuman's injuries.

P.S.
For now, I am not convinced that "mom" is really his mom. It is possible that she is only a part of his own mind that helps him to evolve. She was simply formed based on his own memories of his mother + some genetically inherited memories of the monster that transformed him. I guess we'll know for sure in the next update.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
that's the point, they're not superhumans yet , Tanos said that what remains of their bodies at been found and he have to adminster the serum just before their ascension to establish the connection , and they have technology to keep them alive even in that state

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Unlikely.

Rather, it is more likely that during sleep he can enter the dreams of other superhumans that he has either absorbed or has a very strong relationship with. It was mentioned several times that it was all just a dream and even his friends were aware of it.
The visit to Charlie is the one that makes me question if it is a dream at all, because he interacted with that tall black dude first.

MC also visited Deus's weird memory/plane thingy, and the green haired lady (can't remember the name at the moment) in her "River Styx".

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019

I'm not saying that MC can't modify another Superhuman's body, I'm just saying that we can't automatically assume that just because he can do it with a normal human's body. For now, we haven't even seen him treat another Superhuman's injuries.
he potentialy can with Laurie

Reactions: mcmng and Edvin

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
that's the point, they're not superhumans yet , Tanos said that what remains of their bodies at been found and he have to adminster the serum just before their ascension to establish the connection , and they have technology to keep them alive even in that state
Honestly, we still (at least we as players) are not 100% sure how exactly the transformation working.
For example, in the case of Ella, it was enough to get a pill and after monster attack, there still must had to be large enough piece of meat left from your body. Did the pills that the twins got have a similar effect? We don't know that yet. We can't even be sure if the twins (those still living) have already reached the first evolution.

he potentialy can with Laurie
Good reminder, I forgot about that.
Although in this case trying to hold together the existing body rather than adding or changing anything.

But on the other hand, Ella was able to change the bodies of other Superhumans.
Although I guess turning someone into a tree is a lot less complicated than it would be the other way around.

The visit to Charlie is the one that makes me question if it is a dream at all, because he interacted with that tall black dude first.

MC also visited Deus's weird memory/plane thingy, and the green haired lady (can't remember the name at the moment) in her "River Styx".
The tall guy in black is weird and we have no idea how exactly his abilities work or what he can do :)
Nyx is connected to the MC because she owns part of his soul. MC simply took advantage of this connection.
Charlie has obviously done something to us, but we don't know what.

Reactions: kibaris

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
The tall guy in black is weird and we have no idea how exactly his abilities work or what he can do :)
Nyx is connected to the MC because she owns part of his soul. MC simply took advantage of this connection.
Charlie has obviously done something to us, but we don't know what.
We now exactly who he is and what he can do ^^

Reactions: ConsciouslyCrazy

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That's Nyx but her hair is black, she does have a green motif though, but she's a true black and white goth mommy.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
That's Nyx but her hair is black, she does have a green motif though, but she's a true black and white goth mommy.
Her, thanks!

Oh, you mean this tall guy in black?
We now exactly who he is and what he can do ^^

To my defense, I said tall black dude, not tall dude in black lol. But yeah, the fact that MC appeared in front of Oscar (who doesn't seem to have any mind powrs at all), interacted with him and then with Charlie, makes me believe that MC didn't visit Charlie's mind but maybe Charlie's plane/house/whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: kibaris
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes