Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Her, thanks!

To my defense, I said tall black dude, not tall dude in black lol. But yeah, the fact that MC appeared in front of Oscar (who doesn't seem to have any mind powrs at all), interacted with him and then with Charlie, makes me believe that MC didn't visit Charlie's mind but maybe Charlie's plane/house/whatever.
Or it could've been a dream of Charlie that desires to stay at her home with his brother Oscar, and that's why we see him there as in the real world he's dead

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Charlie has casted a taboo/command on MC from their last fight. Perhaps she even casted one from their very first meeting under Ella's instruction.

I'm 99% that this is why he connected with her, especially with the bit about breaking it being painful.

I kinda get that Mom is a pure child of one of the 12, but that gives me more reason to believe that MC is a perfect copy (but XY) after getting the power, maybe purging part of the Dad genetics with the transformation, because he really doesn't look like the father at all, and Fem MC is almost identical to Mom
This is highly unlikely. Syla says that MC is a lot like his father who is pure Body and that's the reason he took to his Body so quickly. And MC's love for his father is player's decision. You can choose if you like him or not in one of Emily's events. Even if MC was angry with his father for holding information about his mother's death, he can forgive him.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
With this update revealing that the 5th is officially Time and 9th is Truth, we now have the full Apostle traits completely mapped. The 8th is also officially confirmed to be Light with the others now filled in.

1st Apostle = The Authority
2nd Apostle = The Power
3rd Apostle = The Body
4th Apostle = The Memory
5th Apostle = The Eternal/Time
6th Apostle = The Ether/Space
7th Apostle = The Dark
8th Apostle = The Light
9th Apostle = The Truth/Reality
10th Apostle = The Illusion/Dream(?)
11th Apostle = Destruction
12th Apostle = Creation

You know, while I have had some hiccups here and there, I would say I did a pretty good job guessing majority of them. Only ones I didn't get right is pretty much the 9th and 10th with 11th being categorized wrongly. Everything else was mostly correct. I got the 2nd, 5th, 8th and 12th fully right. I won't give myself credit for the 11th because while I did mention Destruction being a trait, I had it for the 10th instead.

We also got the first 3 Origins/Arbiter Traits as well this update.

Authority + Power = Order
Body + Memory = Evolution
Eternal + Ether = Infinity

Now only the last 3 remain. I'm assuming next update we're going to get a sneak peek into the remaining 6 Apostles.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Another update where I'm left with literary blue balls.
Realized I was speed-reading through the sex to get back to the story.
He can't keep getting away with it.
The ending was indeed vile. I think this will continue till 1.0 when the big event that he has been foreshadowing for a good while. Then the story will calm down for a while.

Reactions: divertox

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Now only the last 3 remain. I'm assuming next update we're going to get a sneak peek into the remaining 6 Apostles.
Unless something happens to stop MC from continue his training, it's pretty much confirmed that we will connect to the other Apostles too.
Mom said:
Mom "Anyway, stop stalling! Just one more and we'll be at the halfway point! You might be strong enough for me to teach you a little something
She says that right before the 6th dream.

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
With this update revealing that the 5th is officially Time and 9th is Truth, we now have the full Apostle traits completely mapped. The 8th is also officially confirmed to be Light with the others now filled in.

1st Apostle = The Authority
2nd Apostle = The Power
3rd Apostle = The Body
4th Apostle = The Memory
5th Apostle = The Eternal/Time
6th Apostle = The Ether/Space
7th Apostle = The Dark
8th Apostle = The Light
9th Apostle = The Truth/Reality
10th Apostle = The Illusion/Dream(?)
11th Apostle = Destruction
12th Apostle = Creation
Like I said on the other thread I do wonder which of our friends or acquaintances will be our guides with 7-12. Most of the first 6 was logical and easy to guess bar the 5th but considering the portfolio it being someone that will be a pure 5th spawn but isnt yet one tracks. Also they need to be a pure spawn or close to it it seems and as Deus said "A friend would be better suited" and most of our super friends is of 1-6.

7th: The obvious choice would be Valravn but hes not exactly a friend but he does think of us as a respected opponent. Emily would be another choice but her eventual super status is only speculation at this point. Maybe Shadow? Or perhaps Nyx but her power doesnt really seem to fit somehow.

8th. This is gonna be Tiffany. Clark as a high odds outsider that might pop in.

9th. Here I´m drawing a blank. Hendrick is the only one I can figure but hes more of a casual aquaintance rather than a friend.

10th. Shen will probably drop in here because he seems to be more or less a pure 10th but I´m thinking he probably wouldnt be a guide as such seeing as hes an enemy. Even Jake was more of a frenemy regardless of path you take. Demi could be an option too.

11th. Again I´m blank here. Only person I can figure is Danica that we know of.

12th. Easy, this is gonna be Deryl.

I feel like we probably will be getting some surprises with not just the apostles but also a few answers with which super belongs to what lineage.

Reactions: Katsuki45
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes