Bad_boy99

Jun 9, 2023
Can someone please answer my question……First I used to play this game in samsung then I shifted to the iPhone
can I play this game on iPhone ??

Last edited:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I am trying so hard to resist playing until v0.98 comes out. so that I don't get stuck in the cliff hanger everyone warns about.
But it is hard, this is my favorite game...
It depends if the next update is the actual end of the twin's arc, if it is then you are safe but it could be an even bigger cliffhanger.

Reactions: harem.king

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
I wonder if preventing Rina and Met from taking the mark will mean anything for future updates.

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
It's starting to feel like the good doctor is building a Frankenstein's monster out of spare parts.
Feel that way. Tanos already has his dream twins, so in Amber\Lis case he could try to build some Frankenstein's monster as experiment or out curiosity. And this is the reason why he bull shitting Deryl
Dont trust this guy in slightest. Especially after his phrase to Amber "You yourself ask for power"
Asshole - i mean he give them an offer they cant refuse (after SIN kidnap them)

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Like I said on the other thread I do wonder which of our friends or acquaintances will be our guides with 7-12. Most of the first 6 was logical and easy to guess bar the 5th but considering the portfolio it being someone that will be a pure 5th spawn but isnt yet one tracks. Also they need to be a pure spawn or close to it it seems and as Deus said "A friend would be better suited" and most of our super friends is of 1-6.

7th: The obvious choice would be Valravn but hes not exactly a friend but he does think of us as a respected opponent. Emily would be another choice but her eventual super status is only speculation at this point. Maybe Shadow? Or perhaps Nyx but her power doesnt really seem to fit somehow.

8th. This is gonna be Tiffany. Clark as a high odds outsider that might pop in.

9th. Here I´m drawing a blank. Hendrick is the only one I can figure but hes more of a casual aquaintance rather than a friend.

10th. Shen will probably drop in here because he seems to be more or less a pure 10th but I´m thinking he probably wouldnt be a guide as such seeing as hes an enemy. Even Jake was more of a frenemy regardless of path you take. Demi could be an option too.

11th. Again I´m blank here. Only person I can figure is Danica that we know of.

12th. Easy, this is gonna be Deryl.

I feel like we probably will be getting some surprises with not just the apostles but also a few answers with which super belongs to what lineage.
I feel we are forgetting/underestimating Charlie. Charlie after all was one of Ella's most trusted people. Maybe Charlie is Truth?

Also I though that Jake was Authority, so he can't be our friendo for the 10th.

Reactions: Lucyel
Sep 5, 2018
I feel we are forgetting/underestimating Charlie. Charlie after all was one of Ella's most trusted people. Maybe Charlie is Truth?

Also I though that Jake was Authority, so he can't be our friendo for the 10th.
Jake was/is a spawn of Authority. What he meant is that in Jake's case depending on players choice he is either an enemy or a friend, dead or alive. Shen might be somehow similiar as a possible connection to the 10th.

Reactions: MisterNephilim

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Jake was/is a spawn of Authority. What he meant is that in Jake's case depending on players choice he is either an enemy or a friend, dead or alive. Shen might be somehow similiar as a possible connection to the 10th.
I see.

Nah, fuck Shen, he can go kick rocks in hell. We might get one of Ella's childhood friends to evolve or something as a plot device to fill that spot maybe.

TheOneZR

May 4, 2023
well now i feel stupid saying that we gather all pieces, dude get so hyped that ends up overlooking the twelve dynamic.
but are we really gonna walk all 12 paths at once we already have 6 connections that form 3 arbiters let´s exercise that before we tackle the remaining 6, i think the mc should awake soon because i mean liz and amber are in a state and deryl can´t do anything hands tied so yeah the situation is tough and we need to act regardles the operation being succeful or not we cannot let amber liz and deryl including ourselves in sin the plan is wake up find our friends and gtfo

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
that's the point, they're not superhumans yet , Tanos said that what remains of their bodies at been found and he have to adminster the serum just before their ascension to establish the connection , and they have technology to keep them alive even in that state
That's assuming that Tanos was telling the truth to Deryl. He also mentions how superhuman bodies are incredible while he was dissecting Amber, which implies that she's already changed.
I can see it going either way, that he was telling the truth and that he's dissecting the twins while they're changing, or that everything he told Deryl was a lie, and he's going to dissect the twins to study their power, and likely plans on doing the same to Deryl when he's done. He could have encouraged Deryl to make a new philosopher's stone so that he could take that and use it to improve his own power.
I don't think his plans are going to matter in the end, because it's likely Deryl is going to invent something that will help him try to rescue his friends, and soon after the MC finishes his dream journey and comes out to help.
It'll be interesting to see how the MC will deal with Shen afterwards. He's learned that if he adds additional people's memories to the dreams that it interferes with Shen's power. He should be able to shrug off Shen's power afterwards when combined with his own skill with his Memory power getting stronger, but Shen is still a 4th level Superhuman and should have a physical advantage over the MC just based on raw power levels.

Edit: I'll add this here rather than starting a new post.

I just realized, H.E.R.O. had to turn down their power containment fields in order to store Eisheth. It's a shame that they likely diverted most of the power from the cell containing Ella's dead body. There's no way that could possibly go wrong for them.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes