Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
but Shen is still a 4th level Superhuman and should have a physical advantage over the MC just based on raw power levels.
Even though Shen is a 4th lvl superhuman and he surely has more power than the MC atm it isn't right to say that Shen has a physical advantage, as he is a mental-type superhuman while MC is a physical-type and even apostle spawn at that, so if they would ever have a fist fight the MC would win without many problems, it's at the clash of powers that the MC, who didn't develop his mental powers, would potentially lose.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
So no matter if we warn them or not Met and Rina join S.I.N. ?
It's possible that it's just that Rina is Klaus' father's half-sister and that's why she tries to stop Alice and Michael, while Met is maybe just there to help Rina out of fondness or maybe he knew that there would be Michael

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
That's assuming that Tanos was telling the truth to Deryl. He also mentions how superhuman bodies are incredible while he was dissecting Amber, which implies that she's already changed.
I can see it going either way, that he was telling the truth and that he's dissecting the twins while they're changing, or that everything he told Deryl was a lie, and he's going to dissect the twins to study their power, and likely plans on doing the same to Deryl when he's done. He could have encouraged Deryl to make a new philosopher's stone so that he could take that and use it to improve his own power.
I don't think his plans are going to matter in the end, because it's likely Deryl is going to invent something that will help him try to rescue his friends, and soon after the MC finishes his dream journey and comes out to help.
It'll be interesting to see how the MC will deal with Shen afterwards. He's learned that if he adds additional people's memories to the dreams that it interferes with Shen's power. He should be able to shrug off Shen's power afterwards when combined with his own skill with his Memory power getting stronger, but Shen is still a 4th level Superhuman and should have a physical advantage over the MC just based on raw power levels.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 14, 2022
well now i feel stupid saying that we gather all pieces, dude get so hyped that ends up overlooking the twelve dynamic.
but are we really gonna walk all 12 paths at once we already have 6 connections that form 3 arbiters let´s exercise that before we tackle the remaining 6, i think the mc should awake soon because i mean liz and amber are in a state and deryl can´t do anything hands tied so yeah the situation is tough and we need to act regardles the operation being succeful or not we cannot let amber liz and deryl including ourselves in sin the plan is wake up find our friends and gtfo
You couldn't have said it better buddy

Reactions: TheOneZR

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
So no matter if we warn them or not Met and Rina join S.I.N. ?
I don't think that scene they are working for S.I.N, that scene they are working for the Aldain. Rina have some connection with them (looks like family) and Met just wants a fight.

it's a bit funny because if Alice finished off Klaus, it's mostly mc who's responsible for Klaus' death so curious to see how Alice and Michael will get out of this, because the 4 of them are killers, so if the fight isn't interrupted somehow it's logical to think that Rina and/or Met might die .

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
I just realized, H.E.R.O. had to turn down their power containment fields in order to store Eisheth. It's a shame that they likely diverted most of the power from the cell containing Ella's dead body. There's no way that could possibly go wrong for them.
what could go wrong if a nice, hungry little raven were to escape into a base full of level 1 superhumans :rolleyes:. it's not like a fight between him at full strenght and mc was teased during our talk with him

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022

it's a bit funny because if Alice finished off Klaus, it's mostly mc who's responsible for Klaus' death so curious to see how Alice and Michael will get out of this, because the 4 of them are killers, so if the fight isn't interrupted somehow it's logical to think that Rina and/or Met might die .
Alice thrash both of them easily. If Dev doesn't show her absolutely wrecking them I would be sad. And, if Michael dream is what current Michael power is like then uff...

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Alice thrash both of them easily. If Dev doesn't show her absolutely wrecking them I would be sad. And, if Michael dream is what current Michael power is like then uff...
Met is level 3 and more powerfull than them individually, he tied with Evander, Rina shouldn't be a problem even if invisibility can be annoying but Alice and Michael have faced worse .
I dont doubt that Alice and Michael will win that fight,not easily though. it's just that we can befriend Met and Rina so it would be weird to kill them soon after introducing them as potential ally.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes