Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Her powers literally reflect attacks, they don't connect, mostly. If anything Michael is in more trouble, because needs to absorb the attack before mixing it with internal energy and releasing it. This opens him up to the same treatment that superconducting girl got during SIN initiation fight.
I don't remember Alice being capable of passively reflecting anything. She is capable of stopping directional attacks, but what happens if she takes some lightning from a blindspot? What can Alice do if Met goes into a stealth and hits her in the back with a lightning bolt or if he turns into that lightning dragon and completely engulf her?

Finally the Leigong is 34% Ether and Met has shown that he has some serious passive defenses when attacking. I can't tell how protected he will be from Alice's hand orbs and how his specific brand of electricity will interact with Alice's power, but if he could punch Evander with impunity then it's possible that he can also trade blows with Alice without getting too affected by her orbs.

As for Michael, there exists the possibility that he may suffer adverse effects if he absorbs to capacity, but frankly this sounds like a good thing for him, not a bad. He has been stockpiling monster energy for weeks and his spells are powerful. Even MC had trouble staying near him during his Evolution Trance. I don't think there exists a scenario where Met will benefit from throwing enough lightning to fill him to capacity.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
I don't remember Alice being capable of passively reflecting anything. She is capable of stopping directional attacks, but what happens if she takes some lightning from a blindspot? What can Alice do if Met goes into a stealth and hits her in the back with a lightning bolt or if he turns into that lightning dragon and completely engulf her?

Finally the Leigong is 34% Ether and Met has shown that he has some serious passive defenses when attacking. I can't tell how protected he will be from Alice's hand orbs and how his specific brand of electricity will interact with Alice's power, but if he could punch Evander with impunity then it's possible that he can also trade blows with Alice without getting too affected by her orbs.

As for Michael, there exists the possibility that he may suffer adverse effects if he absorbs to capacity, but frankly this sounds like a good thing for him, not a bad. He has been stockpiling monster energy for weeks and his spells are powerful. Even MC had trouble staying near him during his Evolution Trance. I don't think there exists a scenario where Met will benefit from throwing enough lightning to fill him to capacity.
Remember her early training with MC, her barrier is impenetrable below certain power level, also she were shown circling a lightnin bolt around her fist during HERO invasion. Rina can be taken out with AOE attack, attraction or a bomb.

34% Ether gives him charge telekinesis. It's also pretty well known how Alice's powers operate. Your attack should be capable of overcoming gravitational barrier of a significant celestial body distance included (gravity is a space-time curvature). Unless Met has control fast and precise enough, his bolts will get dissipated or redirected.

Evolutionary power surge is temporary and poorly translates into power level after. But it's also likely that Michael will overpower lightning barrier with a focused beam or power dagger.

Met's passive defense and everything else is indeed powerful enough to engulf a person or two, I wouldn't argue about that. My point is that you underestimate Alice's a overestimate Michael's matchup against Met.

Last edited:

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
I imagine it could also end with Alice/Michael win and securing cooperation from the other pair as condition to let them go.
Doubt that, Met and Rina have some personal reasons to fight. Unless someone will go talk-no-jutsu namedropping MC as a common ground, but that'll suck writing wise. They don't know him well enough.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Doubt that, Met and Rina have some personal reasons to fight.
I'll give you Rina, but Met is apparently an old acquaintance of Alice/Michael (and Klaus) and he took the contract basically for the money rather than out of any serious personal reasons. So i doubt he'd have much against taking money from them to do work for them, for a change.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Remember her early training with MC, her barrier is impenetrable below certain power level, also she were shown circling a lightnin bolt around her fist during HERO invasion. Rina can be taken out with AOE attack, attraction or a bomb.

34% Ether gives him charge telekinesis. It's also pretty well known how Alice's powers operate. Unless your attack is capable of overcome gravitational barrier of a significant celestial body distance included (gravity is a space-time curvature). Unless Met has control fast and precise enough, his bolts will get dissipated or redirected.

Evolutionary power surge is temporary and poorly translates into power level after. But it's also likely that Michael will overpower lightning barrier with a focused beam or power dagger.

Met's passive defense and everything else is indeed powerful enough to engulf a person or two, I wouldn't argue about that. My point is that you underestimate Alice's a overestimate Michael's matchup against Met.
I don't understand why you think Met has to have control. Alice is the one who needs to react to Met's attacks. The mechanics don't matter at all (and her standard orbs do not work with gravity, they work with Dark Energy), all that matters is that she is capable of deflecting the attacks.

The problem is that she needs to put her fist in the way of the attack. If she is slow or she gets attacked from the back for example she doesn't have any defense at all. Her barrier is good only for physical attacks, not energy based. It could do nothing against Klaus' plasma for example. It could not redirect it, it could not dissipate it.

As long as Met shoots lightning in her fist, she will never take damage. If he isn't a complete idiot and try to attack her from a different angle, Alice will have to survive a level 3 with a very damaging attack and without any mitigation.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
I don't understand why you think Met has to have control. Alice is the one who needs to react to Met's attacks. The mechanics don't matter at all (and her standard orbs do not work with gravity, they work with Dark Energy), all that matters is that she is capable of deflecting the attacks.

The problem is that she needs to put her fist in the way of the attack. If she is slow or she gets attacked from the back for example she doesn't have any defense at all. Her barrier is good only for physical attacks, not energy based. It could do nothing against Klaus' plasma for example. It could not redirect it, it could not dissipate it.

As long as Met shoots lightning in her fist, she will never take damage. If he isn't a complete idiot and try to attack her from a different angle, Alice will have to survive a level 3 with a very damaging attack and without any mitigation.
Except you're wrong. I clearly remember Alice holding off Klaus's attack (huge plasma ball) with her fists.

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
I'll give you Rina, but Met is apparently an old acquaintance of Alice/Michael (and Klaus) and he took the contract basically for the money rather than out of any serious personal reasons. So i doubt he'd have much against taking money from them to do work for them, for a change.
Do you remember their younger brother Gabe? Who died when his father sent them on a mission with Michael's endorsement? This fight is way more personal than you think.

Reactions: entsuo

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Do you remember their younger brother Gabe? Who died when his father sent them on a mission with Michael's endorsement? This fight is way more personal than you think.
But wouldn't then Met actually say something about it if that was the case? Not like there's any reason for him not to, if there was actual beef involved.

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020

Small corrections, the standard orbs around her fists work still work with gravity as well as dark energy. They're explicitly stated to be repulsive because they generate a heavy concentration of gravitons, and Dark Graviton: Bomb uses condensed dark energy to do its damage. Furthermore, the repulsive barrier created by the gravitons her body gives off does protect her from energy as well as physical attacks. It's literally the exact same thing as the orbs she forms around her limbs. However, it's also noted in-game that the passive field is much weaker than the consciously generated gravitational fields she makes around her hands and feet.

It doesn't change anything though. You're absolutely correct that Met would still mess her up, even if her powers technically would protect her from him. It's just that it'd be as effective as trying to block a train with a piece of cardboard. If at Level 1 her passive barrier couldn't stop another Level 1 from whooping her ass, I highly doubt that her passive barrier have damn near any effectiveness on a Level 3's attacks.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
He did...

Michael: "....Met."
Met: "Good to see you again, after all these years. If only Gabe were here to see our reunion."
No, i meant saying something about taking this contract due to having actual beef with Michael over this. Simply mentioning is far from it, and it would be rather strange if he wasn't mentioned at all.

myst0501

May 30, 2020
No, i meant saying something about taking this contract due to having actual beef with Michael over this. Simply mentioning is far from it, and it would be rather strange if he wasn't mentioned at all.
Well, the details of the "contract" arent explained, but I got the impression it was mostly a Rina dealing with Alice thing. Met getting the chance to fight Michael was just a nice bonus. That said, even if Met does end up winning, I doubt he'll go for the kill.

Last edited:

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
His sprite was angrily frowning. With how generally good he is at concealing his emotions, that should mean something.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes