kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
About the Michael/Alice vs. Met/Rina fight, i dont see Alice and Michael losing at all despite the level-difference, its not unreasonable to assume that one of Michael and Alice will evolve in this fight and both are stated to be special compared to other superhumans on their level.
i dont see them loosing either, more the fight interupted .

I dunno but i think its safe to assume that Sylla isnt human, at least shes superhuman but probably closer to the monsters, to me it kinda sounded like the fourth gave birth to her (in a literal way?) and because she mated with a human (mc's dad) the mc isnt entirely pure.
that's not the only similarity with this monster

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tentacles like mc, lightning and thunder, mc is very weak and Sya is afraid of them, and mc talk about familiarity when he try to read memories of that monster
And Nico confirm that she didnt shapeshift, it's the monster true appearance

Last edited:
Reactions: Krytax123

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
I really love seeing you guys talk about theories and stuff; too bad my english is too bad for me to participate. I hope to learn how to write properly by the middle of this year, at least shuahsu.
Trust me, the more you write the more you'll learn.
Also it's not like in this thread or any other there are professors of grammar so you'll be good anyway and at the worst you'll be instructed

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Sya insists she is human and gets very upset when questioned about it but she also admits she is "a little more too", so as always i have veeeeeery bizarre theories:

1. Sya constantly refers to Memory as "Mom", the obvious interpretation being, "Syla is a monster and is literally her daughter" this could be the case considering she had a child and monsters can breed with humans, she says she was pure once but not anymore, maybe she only had memory traits but somehow gained some body to shapeshift into a normal looking human and live with her husband, dissapointing Memory who at the time wanted her pure as her monster choosen.

2. Sya is a superhuman and manifested memory so well to the point of being considered an heir, but somehow developed a little of body powers to try to alter herself in a way that allowed her to concieve a child with her husband, if we consider superhuman/human genetic incompatibility shapeshifing could be a solution, but from losing her focus only in her memory trait she dissapointed her monster "mom", wich lead Memory to try to find a 50/50 this time and see how that works.

From what we gather all other apostles only care about pure spawn, so maybe Memory and Body being ok with a 50/50 is a new development.
It's also relevant to remember that according to Sya, Memory DOESN'T know about Mc relation to Syla, that's why she wants him to grow as much as he can in his memory trait before Memory becomes aware of that, wich MAKES NO SENSE TO ME.

Now you guys are into something with Mc's appearance, there is no way he would end up that short when born from people that tall, also memories as we learned are not just in peoples minds but also in their genes, maybe if he has monster heritage blocking that part of him not just erased his memories but also his genetic potencial, until being unlocked by his monster infection, she even says at the mirror scene that Mc's powers only "awoke what was already there".

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
Sya insists she is human and gets very upset when questioned about it but she also admits she is "a little more too", so as always i have veeeeeery bizarre theories:

1. Sya constantly refers to Memory as "Mom", the obvious interpretation being, "Syla is a monster and is literally her daughter" this could be the case considering she had a child and monsters can breed with humans, she says she was pure once but not anymore, maybe she only had memory traits but somehow gained some body to shapeshift into a normal looking human and live with her husband, dissapointing Memory who at the time wanted her pure as her monster choosen.

2. Sya is a superhuman and manifested memory so well to the point of being considered an heir, but somehow developed a little of body powers to try to alter herself in a way that allowed her to concieve a child with her husband, if we consider superhuman/human genetic incompatibility shapeshifing could be a solution, but from losing her focus only in her memory trait she dissapointed her monster "mom", wich lead Memory to try to find a 50/50 this time and see how that works.

From what we gather all other apostles only care about pure spawn, so maybe Memory and Body being ok with a 50/50 is a new development.
It's also relevant to remember that according to Sya, Memory DOESN'T know about Mc relation to Syla, that's why she wants him to grow as much as he can in his memory trait before Memory becomes aware of that, wich MAKES NO SENSE TO ME.

Now you guys are into something with Mc's appearance, there is no way he would end up that short when born from people that tall, also memories as we learned are not just in peoples minds but also in their genes, maybe if he has monster heritage blocking that part of him not just erased his memories but also his genetic potencial, until being unlocked by his monster infection, she even says at the mirror scene that Mc's powers only "awoke what was already there".

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
The Fourth being displeased with a pure heir following Syla's attempt to have children with MC's dad would pair nicely with the Third being displeased with Ella after her third evolution. Maybe the two of them got to discussing the failures of their "pure" chosen and decided to attempt a pure hybrid. But that might be humanizing the Apostles a bit too much. We don't really know much about their relationship to each other beyond the fact they are twins.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
the orb is the fairy
completely forgot, and true, he had that form when he appear for the first time , thanks !

Superhuman is the less likely because of their infertility, it's still possible that she could be some kind of exception but not much more to say on that for now.

That monster principal trait is shapeshifting, so she monster could be the 3th version of Sya, there really are a lot of similarities and it can't just be a coincidence here.

As to why she became impure,a little theory:

Last edited:
Reactions: weezal

Lucyel

Aug 12, 2020
I really love seeing you guys talk about theories and stuff; too bad my english is too bad for me to participate. I hope to learn how to write properly by the middle of this year, at least shuahsu.
Brother, my english isnt good neither, just try it, its good 4 practice

Jan 16, 2024
Totally unrelated to everything you guys are talking about, but I finally started and finished my full corruption playthrough. I always did mid-corruption but never a full one, felt it was necessary since I never saw for myself things like that monster world when MC tries to kill you know who.
8cuqdd.jpg
Now i only need to grow the balls for a full asshole playthrough with low gov and public opinion.

Reactions: Dipasimaan

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Totally unrelated to everything you guys are talking about, but I finally started and finished my full corruption playthrough. I always did mid-corruption but never a full one, felt it was necessary since I never saw for myself things like that monster world when MC tries to kill you know who.
View attachment 3294506
Now i only need to grow the balls for a full asshole playthrough with low gov and public opinion.
chaddestchad.jpg

Reactions: ConsciouslyCrazy

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
View attachment 3294506
Meanwhile in pure playthroughs:

8dkv6w.jpg

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
I decided to do a full replay, the first in quite a while and damn this game is getting long, not that I mind as it felt really good to play some of the parts I have basically forgotten.

I noticed something when playing the battle of the diamonds part however. The Michael part I usually speed through but this time i decided to not do that and while I remembered that Michael had some strong resistance to energy I didnt remember that in the fight he tanks several lightning strikes and basically shrugs them off. His fight with Met might not be as loopsided as we thought. Met might be a evo above him but Michael is basically a direct counter it seems.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I decided to do a full replay, the first in quite a while and damn this game is getting long, not that I mind as it felt really good to play some of the parts I have basically forgotten.

I noticed something when playing the battle of the diamonds part however. The Michael part I usually speed through but this time i decided to not do that and while I remembered that Michael had some strong resistance to energy I didnt remember that in the fight he tanks several lightning strikes and basically shrugs them off. His fight with Met might not be as loopsided as we thought. Met might be a evo above him but Michael is basically a direct counter it seems.
I always had the impression he not only tanked the lightning but also absorbed and redirected it:

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

And this was a lvl 1, i know that against a lvl 3 the chances are not good at all but he seems as good as a counter against energy based superhumans as Mc was against Valravn.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes