KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
I always had the impression he not only tanked the lightning but also absorbed and redirected it:

View attachment 3294782
View attachment 3294783
View attachment 3294785 View attachment 3294786

And this was a lvl 1, i know that against a lvl 3 the chances are not good at all but he seems as good as a counter against energy based superhumans as Mc was against Valravn.
I'm conflicted on this. On one hand energy absorption is indeed Michael's entire thing. On the other hand, I still think he'd really struggle with fighting Met, even if his powers hard counter Met's.

The major issue he'd come across is control. The control over their Monster Energy that living targets have is an issue for Michael. If a living monster or superhuman is equivalent to or weaker than him in power he can forcefully rip energy from them, but the energy is a mere trickle. Met is most certainly not weaker than Michael. And even if Greater/Apostle spawn shenanigans lets him manage to pull Monster Energy from Met despite him being a Level 3, it's been firmly established that Met is really good at manipulating his own power. Good enough that he learned to manipulate his electricity at range when he charges something. Whatever he'd get would be scraps.

I can't see him winning, but whether he can put up a decent fight is up for debate. There are some interesting questions that make me think he might have a chance. While Michael struggles with internal energy sources, he notably doesn't seem to have any issues with external energy sources that have been thrown at him, like ranged attacks. This is to the extent he could eat attacks from a C rank at Level 1 despite them being Level 2 equivalents. Since Level 2 is where the shenanigans really start for Greater/Apostle spawns, I still think he'd tank any ranged attacks Met tries outside of the highest output ones like the Lightning Dragon. While Met would no doubt figure this out damn near immediately, being an experienced combatant from Michael's family, I do question if the lightning he uses as a passive defence counts as easy to absorb external energy. Furthermore, does Met's electricity count as natural energy, supernatural energy or both? Depending on which, the fight could tilt surprisingly closer to equal Michael and Alice's favour.

Michael has some of the nastiest powers in the entire game with bursts of radiation potent enough to not only hurt a Level 3 MC but also stall their extreme regenerative abilities, a large pre-existing energy stockpile going into the fight, enough skill that he was dodging lightning at close range back when he was a mere human and is backed up by someone who can theoretically hold their own for a while and has abnormally high attack potency. Instead of being a one-sided beatdown, this might just turn into a high-stakes uphill battle for Michael and Alice. They're still totally screwed if they let Met get even one good hit as he could probably fold them like laundry with sheer physical strength alone, and something's going to have to save them or give them a chance to run. But unlike normal Level 2s both are abnormally strong and Michael is near definitely capable of wounding Met.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I wonder if a renegade Michael is on the horizon. It appears that his latent Power power is fueling his blood lust, at least on a subconscious level.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Some people are not going to like this, but being honest, I never really liked Bailey that much
View attachment 3295291
I don't hate her, but i see no problem in letting her go, gotta keep that pureness.
Sem título.jpg

Nah just kidding, people here like, dislike and don't care about all kinds of characters for the most varied reasons, honestly the Superhuman thread is almost a sociological experiment with how different opinions are :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
View attachment 3295825
You know, this would be a great opportunity to start a new waifu war for Bailey. Not that I want to start anything, just saying :sneaky:
okjlfalfyugasd.jpg

landcbvcrwbvd.jpg

Unless you want to be exiled to the shadowlands, it's best (for all of us really) that you don't elaborate on your opinion on your "waifu".
Indeed brother, for i remember the days of the Vanishing, tales of dozens of pages and even posts of mine own making gone to never return.

Reactions: GaRbS and TheShelly
Jan 16, 2024
Unless you want to be exiled to the shadowlands, it's best (for all of us really) that you don't elaborate on your opinion on your "waifu".
Wait are you saying that to get free passage to the shadowland resort and spa all i have to do is elaborate my opinion on my waifu?WHY HAVEN'T YOU SAID THAT EARLIER BROTHER
absolutewin.png
nah just kidding, but i know i got you on the first half

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I'll just throw this out without any motivations
View attachment 3295872
ngl "I want to impregnate some girls" was exactly what I wanted in my first few hours of this game since you could cum inside literally every girl you could fuck, and when it was revealed that you were sterile I was a bit turned off. But the story is so damn good so I've already made peace of it.

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
ngl "I want to impregnate some girls" was exactly what I wanted in my first few hours of this game since you could cum inside literally every girl you could fuck, and when it was revealed that you were sterile I was a bit turned off. But the story is so damn good so I've already made peace of it.
Yeah pretty much ruins the fun of the sex scenes. All that effort to get into the pants of these girls, and it's futile in the long run.

Add to that that the mc is a virgin when he starts and the three people you can (are forced to) loose your virginity to are Liz or Christie who more than likely have a body count in the hundreds.

Liz rejects you only to admit later that she should not have after you get your powers (which is kind of an insult when you think about it).
The old if I wasn't good enough for you at my worst, you are not good enough for me at my best.

The third way to loose your virginity is with Bailey, yay necrophilia with an undead slut.

Reactions: Gigachad
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes