Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
They exist, the 2th appear and kill Michael after is fight, the 3th or the 4th mc after that Ella gave him a pill, the 7th to turn Valravn when he was just a raven (and kill the 4th, Ella and mc in dead end 3) and the 1th also manifested to jake when he take Ella's pill but we didnt see it directly)
You said it yourself.
"Manifested"

My original argument still stands.
I don't think they can exist on their own in this world, at least not for more than a little while.
I also don't believe you could find them hidden deep in some cave in Mexico.

I think they exist in some other dimension that is inaccessible to us (at least for now) and that they cannot just leave.
Superhumans are probably their plan to create the perfect body for permanent transfer to this reality.

EDIT:
We have continued this conversation privately and we have the same opinion.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2020
I wonder if the dozen top original monsters exist in physical form...
Well, or more precisely, if they exist in physical form in our world.
After all, we know there are such things as other dimensions in this game.

But something tells me that it is not easy for a being of such power to cross into our world.
Maybe they need a spawn pure enough and strong enough to make it their avatar.
Someone whose body would be strong enough to withstand their presence.

Suddenly, the prospect of being the top pure alpha dog among superhumans is no longer so appealing.
It might not turn out well for us if we turn out to be the perfect host.
there is no dozen original monster unless you talking about the likes of valravn and aglaecwif as well as the other chosen.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Any guesses in why Bernhard is so strong?
a very good question,

We can rule out the parent monster because Malik who rivals Bernhardt is almost as strong and the monster who turned him was a c-rank.
We also know that even before he reached level 5, he was already absurdly strong, since it's mentioned that he was already stronger than Elijah and Kira level 5 even before he reached it himself.

Eiseth mentions that this is not natural.
Ella could drain power from Valravnh through some ritual, maybe that's part of the explanation since he has the highest S-rank kill count, but how would he have access to that kind of knowledge?

Bramon can give a monster heart to mc to copy it because it's close, maybe rather than just copying, he has done experiments on the M division and they are biologically partialy monster?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
a very good question,

We can rule out the parent monster because Malik who rivals Bernhardt is almost as strong and the monster who turned him was a c-rank.
We also know that even before he reached level 5, he was already absurdly strong, since it's mentioned that he was already stronger than Elijah and Kira level 5 even before he reached it himself.

Eiseth mentions that this is not natural.
Ella could drain power from Valravnh through some ritual, maybe that's part of the explanation since he has the highest S-rank kill count, but how would he have access to that kind of knowledge?

Bramon can give a monster heart to mc to copy it because it's close, maybe rather than just copying, he has done experiments on the M division and they are biologically partialy monster?
Maybe it has to do with the natural 5th evolution ? i think Bernhardt, Malik and Henri are the only ones who naturally evolved and some people think that it is a pretty big deal, Ella said that the 5th evolution is when you are ready for the purpose monsters have for you but many spend years at their 4th (her included) and never reach the next level.

And from what we know about Bernhardt he HATES monsters, not sure if he would ever agree to become part monster even to be more powerfull, plus Mc is capable of rebuilding parts of his body with monster parts thanks to his shapeshifiting, Bramon helps him with that mentioning how Ella did the same, so maybe that is something only possible for shapeshifters.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
The most significant bits of information we have about Bernhardt are these:
1. Henri says that he is of a different breed.
2. He evolved naturally to level 5.
3. Eisheth believes he is not normal.

Now let's analyze:

1. I find it extremely unlikely that 3 friends managed to reach the heighs of Superhuman power without some special cricumstances. Henri, Malik and Bernhardt have way too many things going for them. This can't be a coincidence. I think there may be an answer to be found by looking at why Nyx, Zack and Lucius are not like them despite being active for a similar amount of time.

2. Bramon says that in order to evolve to level 5, one has to meet some requirements. So since the 3 friends are the only ones who evolved naturally, they are also the only ones who have ever met requirements in the entirety of the human history. Perhaps meeting those requirements makes the Superhuman significantly stronger, aside from evolving.

3. Eisheth is a very unreliable source of information. Despite her knowledge, Superhumans are recent, the oldest being less than a century old. So she can't possibly know what is normal for them. The best we can take from this is that Bernhardt is at least as powerful as the strongest Chosen (probably more). Superhumans are genetically different than the rest of the monsters. We don't know the extend of their differences, but they can't infect and they can evolve.

One last bit that I want to mention is Henri. If you discuss evolutions with him, he says three important things:
- His quick evolution is the reason why he dresses like a clown.
- It's possible to lose control of your powers (could refer to monsterfication, but why would he be cryptic about a common phenomenon?)
- Evolution is not what is cracked up to be.

Bernhardt, Malik and Henri are the most distinct of all the Superhumans.
- Bernhardt is always levitating, air flows around him and he looks fairly old for his circumstances.
- Malik is covered in tattoos and he makes a lot of demonological references.
- Henri dresses like a clown.

Perhaps these things are part of meeting the requirements. Perhaps they have to accept their power in a certain way. Allow their powers to take control of themselves and reach a certain "connection" or "understanding".

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022

Now let's analyze:

1. I find it extremely unlikely that 3 friends managed to reach the heighs of Superhuman power without some special cricumstances. Henri, Malik and Bernhardt have way too many things going for them. This can't be a coincidence. I think there may be an answer to be found by looking at why Nyx, Zack and Lucius are not like them despite being active for a similar amount of time.

2. Bramon says that in order to evolve to level 5, one has to meet some requirements. So since the 3 friends are the only ones who evolved naturally, they are also the only ones who have ever met requirements in the entirety of the human history. Perhaps meeting those requirements makes the Superhuman significantly stronger, aside from evolving.

3. Eisheth is a very unreliable source of information. Despite her knowledge, Superhumans are recent, the oldest being less than a century old. So she can't possibly know what is normal for them. The best we can take from this is that Bernhardt is at least as powerful as the strongest Chosen (probably more). Superhumans are genetically different than the rest of the monsters. We don't know the extend of their differences, but they can't infect and they can evolve.

One last bit that I want to mention is Henri. If you discuss evolutions with him, he says three important things:
- It's possible to lose control of your powers (could refer to monsterfication, but why would he be cryptic about a common phenomenon?)

- Bernhardt is always levitating, air flows around him and he looks fairly old for his circumstances.

Perhaps these things are part of meeting the requirements. Perhaps they have to accept their power in a certain way. Allow their powers to take control of themselves and reach a certain "connection" or "understanding".
All in into eight grade syndrome to unlock godly powers is a joke inside a joke. Brilliant.

Lucyel

Aug 12, 2020
I wonder if the dozen top original monsters exist in physical form...
Well, or more precisely, if they exist in physical form in our world.
After all, we know there are such things as other dimensions in this game.

But something tells me that it is not easy for a being of such power to cross into our world.
Maybe they need a spawn pure enough and strong enough to make it their avatar.
Someone whose body would be strong enough to withstand their presence.

Suddenly, the prospect of being the top pure alpha dog among superhumans is no longer so appealing.
It might not turn out well for us if we turn out to be the perfect host.
I doubt the apostles have that kind of problem, if someone should have a problem like that should be the arbiters, and thats probably the reason we dont see them in the game yet. Besides, from Syla we get to know that the 4th, Memory, is actively working in who knows what in the human world.
Probably the reason for them to no show up more than what they do, is bcs they dont feel like they need to, remember that they are considered Gods amon their kind, and normaly gods arent that active in histories

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Playing the game from the start with the info we have now is an interesting experience. Some dialogues make a lot more sense, but it's one particular bit that made me chuckle a bit.

I was always a supporter of the idea that MC is smart. Now that we know Syla messed with him this sounds more plausible than ever. So when I saw that bit I was surprised:

It's from when MC dives into the Dean's memories, reliving the memory of Steven blackmailing him for the scholarship:
1706106838106.png

I remember the first time I saw that, I found it such an odd thing to say. Steven is a quirky character and he is prone to nonsensical behaviors. Now however, that we know Steven is neck deep into monsters, this starts looking like a completely different thing. Steven probably means the third evolution, or at least that he hopes 3 years will be enough to allow MC to evolve enough to overcome whatever damage was done to him.

I'm going to pay much more attention to the things he says from now on.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019

Now let's analyze:

I had totally forgotten that they were the 3 to have reached level 5 naturally (shame on me ^^), it could be linked to their level 5 but Bernarhdt was already stronger than Kira and Elija at level 5 before reaching it himself, it shouldnt be the case if their fifth evolution was the factor of their greather power.

Sya insist that she's human but also that " there's maybe a couple of things more" . She was the 4th chosen before losing in purity and replaced by Aglaecwif.
could that be connected to them be of a different breed?,
she's definitly a weird one too with how she act, maybe that she was also a natural level 5?, she's more powerfull than mc because she lock his memory but can also easily block Shen power who is level 4 . But as far a we know chosen are monster, so why Sya would say that she's human if she's a monster?

but she seem somehow connected to that monster in a cave during a mission with Nico...
it's complicated but it's also why i love this game ...^^

Last edited:

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Playing the game from the start with the info we have now is an interesting experience. Some dialogues make a lot more sense, but it's one particular bit that made me chuckle a bit.

I was always a supporter of the idea that MC is smart. Now that we know Syla messed with him this sounds more plausible than ever. So when I saw that bit I was surprised:

It's from when MC dives into the Dean's memories, reliving the memory of Steven blackmailing him for the scholarship:
View attachment 3291518

I remember the first time I saw that, I found it such an odd thing to say. Steven is a quirky character and he is prone to nonsensical behaviors. Now however, that we know Steven is neck deep into monsters, this starts looking like a completely different thing. Steven probably means the third evolution, or at least that he hopes 3 years will be enough to allow MC to evolve enough to overcome whatever damage was done to him.

I'm going to pay much more attention to the things he says from now on.
I’ve always suspected MC was part monster before even being infected so I think maybe Syla locked away this part of MC. Him missing this monster part of himself could be the cause of his lost motivation like part of his soul was locked away.

Reactions: kibaris

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I had totally forgotten that they were the 3 to have reached level 5 naturally (shame on me ^^), it could be linked to their level 5 but Bernarhdt was already stronger than Kira and Elija at level 5 before reaching it himself, it shouldnt be the case if their fifth evolution was the factor of their greather power.

Sya insist that she's human but also that " there's maybe a couple of things more" . She was the 4th chosen before losing in purity and replaced by Aglaecwif.
could that be connected to them be of a different breed?, but as far a we know chosen are monster, so why Sya would say that she's human if she's a monster?
she's definitly a weird one too with how she act, maybe that she was also a natural level 5?, she's more powerfull than mc because she lock his memory but can also easily block Shen power who is level 4 .

but she seem somehow connected to that monster in a cave during a mission with Nico...

I thought that this particular monster reflected the thoughts/desires of the person in front of them. Perhaps the monster was able to recreate MCs mom from his thoughts. This could link to another theory i’ve seen floating around. That syla is held within MCs memories like bailey. Maybe this monster could recreate syla because she is LITERALLY in his head.
We’ve seen that syla watches him and knows what he’s up to (it’s also implied that she jills off to his “encounters”) What better way to know what he’s up to than seeing it through his own eyes?
Anyway yeah I think syla is in his head/memories.

edit: My initial thought was wrong the monster didn’t recreate syla from memories but i still think she’s in his head lol.

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

could that be connected to them be of a different breed?,
she's definitly a weird one too with how she act, maybe that she was also a natural level 5?, she's more powerfull than mc because she lock his memory but can also easily block Shen power who is level 4 . But as far a we know chosen are monster, so why Sya would say that she's human if she's a monster?

I dunno but i think its safe to assume that Sylla isnt human, at least shes superhuman but probably closer to the monsters, to me it kinda sounded like the fourth gave birth to her (in a literal way?) and because she mated with a human (mc's dad) the mc isnt entirely pure.

The hidden choosen you mentioned immediatly remembered me of Deus, he has the same posture, i wouldnt be too surprised if deus is connected to this chosen or maybe even is the choosen himself. Esp as it seems that he is not connected to the time choosen even tho his powers seemed like it.

About the Michael/Alice vs. Met/Rina fight, i dont see Alice and Michael losing at all despite the level-difference, its not unreasonable to assume that one of Michael and Alice will evolve in this fight and both are stated to be special compared to other superhumans on their level.

And i just cant see Michael losing against his younger brother and even less when Met behaves so cocky about it, he just wont allow himself to lose and will rather force a mutation by sheer determination and im convinced he would rather die than fleeing a fight like that against his brother, this is what he lives for after all.

And Michael kinda has counter abilitys against Met. Similar with Alice, shes way too perceptive and agile which imo counters Rina, she only has to clap her hands and rina is exposed but we will see.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes