eroul211

Sep 24, 2022
She's invisible (and probably silent, but that's likely her professional skills), not intangible. Alice is capable of spamming AOE attacks like it's nothing, that'll take Rina out pretty quick.

Met alone is the biggest challenge for them. Unless Michael or Alice have something super special, this is a losing battle for them. Which will involve a ton of Aldains as a cannon fodder to cover their retreat.
Alice may have because the profesor made her some monster equipment as a reward from the battle of diamonds

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
She's invisible (and probably silent, but that's likely her professional skills), not intangible. Alice is capable of spamming AOE attacks like it's nothing, that'll take Rina out pretty quick.
Here where the problem comes...Doubt that Alice would use AOE attacks. Alice AOE attacks are very destructive. This building is full of her mans. If building collapse from her attacks - a lot of them would end up dead or wounded and Alice care about her people very much
et alone is the biggest challenge for them. Unless Michael or Alice have something super special, this is a losing battle for them. Which will involve a ton of Aldains as a cannon fodder to cover their retreat.
My guess - Alice and Michael would loose this battle and end up escaping or some of them get captured. This would be a premise for next arc (second Alice arc ). Also think that in that arc we would meet Alice mom (for example Clause father was able to find her and take as a hostage or victim in his revenge plan)

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
After having some time to process the MASSIVE lore drop mommy Syla gave us can you guys take any guesses on what the apostles want and specially what the Eye is ?

From what she told Mc most of the apostles want "pure" spawns, meaning those heavily inclined to a single trait, which is quite surprising because until now a lot of people (myself included) believed they wanted spawns with both traits. If we believe her the only apostles who actually want balanced traits are Body and Memory and with the others not even finding them useful (lucky us huh ?)

Personally i believe that:

The objective of the apostles in general is to find "heirs" to their power, ONLY their power, meaning a single trait absolutely powerfull as a mean to leave their "ascended" plane and inhabit a body in this world, not just their usual avatars.
Something that has been speculated, yes, but that would make the idea that they want to create arbiters quite difficult, by that i mean doing the same but taking together the same spawn with both traits, by choosing one so heavily inclined in one direction shows that joining in a single body is not the plan at all, so it really seems that the only apostles working together are Body and Memory with the others only caring about themselves

If that is the case maybe those two want to find a single heir to join as an arbiter but the others are not working to that end.

It is also relevant to remember the bad end where Mc fights Deus, the eye in his mind said it didn't have a name and only wanted to be born, but now we know that Body and Memory make Evolution, monsters are aware of the joined powers of arbiters and their names, like Aglaecwif who knew about Order, so Evolution already existed in the past, is the Eye really Evolution?

Is it possible that the Eye is something completely different ? could it be one of the original twins from the legends Tanos mentioned, those who created the world ?
Or maybe even a fucking God, the origin of all monsters who existed and still exists as memories and wants to use Mc's memory and body powers as a way connect all apostles and evolve to what once was, given all the paths bullshit in his mind linking Mc to them???

Most of it is not really a spoiler, only theories but since it involves so much info we just got better leave blurred i guess :unsure:.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
After having some time to process the MASSIVE lore drop mommy Syla gave us can you guys take any guesses on what the apostles want and specially what the Eye is ?

From what she told Mc most of the apostles want "pure" spawns, meaning those heavily inclined to a single trait, which is quite surprising because until now a lot of people (myself included) believed they wanted spawns with both traits. If we believe her the only apostles who actually want balanced traits are Body and Memory and with the others not even finding them useful (lucky us huh ?)

Personally i believe that:

The objective of the apostles in general is to find "heirs" to their power, ONLY their power, meaning a single trait absolutely powerfull as a mean to leave their "ascended" plane and inhabit a body in this world, not just their usual avatars.
Something that has been speculated, yes, but that would make the idea that they want to create arbiters quite difficult, by that i mean doing the same but taking together the same spawn with both traits, by choosing one so heavily inclined in one direction shows that joining in a single body is not the plan at all, so it really seems that the only apostles working together are Body and Memory with the others only caring about themselves

If that is the case maybe those two want to find a single heir to join as an arbiter but the others are not working to that end.

It is also relevant to remember the bad end where Mc fights Deus, the eye in his mind said it didn't have a name and only wanted to be born, but now we know that Body and Memory make Evolution, monsters are aware of the joined powers of arbiters and their names, like Aglaecwif who knew about Order, so Evolution already existed in the past, is the Eye really Evolution?

Is it possible that the Eye is something completely different ? could it be one of the original twins from the legends Tanos mentioned, those who created the world ?
Or maybe even a fucking God, the origin of all monsters who existed and still exists as memories and wants to use Mc's memory and body powers as a way connect all apostles and evolve to what once was, given all the paths bullshit in his mind linking Mc to them???

Most of it is not really a spoiler, only theories but since it involves so much info we just got better leave blurred i guess :unsure:.
If we are talking about Lovecraftian lore. Then, the apostles can already be considered gods as they are the ancestors of their own species.
You shouldn't consider that there is only one omnipotent god as that's more of an Abrahamic way of thinking.
Now, I'm really more interested in the great ocean and consequently in the Foxglove Twins.

Reactions: Doom Marine
Mar 24, 2020
If we are talking about Lovecraftian lore. Then, the apostles can already be considered gods as they are the ancestors of their own species.
You shouldn't consider that there is only one omnipotent god as that's more of an Abrahamic way of thinking.
Now, I'm really more interested in the great ocean and consequently in the Foxglove Twins.
they are considered gods, just not omnipotent ones.

Mar 24, 2020
It depends. Each of the apostles incarnate one aspect of reality. The 4th memory would be akin to the Akashic records and thus omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient.
memory is similar to the akashic records but they are not quite the same.
({EDIT} The Records deals with humanity's mental memories, while The 4th deals with both mental memories and physical memories [like the structure of an object])

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Perhaps i should try to clarify, when i said "God" i didn't mean based on a perspective from any religion/mithology from our world but instead according to the lore of the game.

So, yes in a sense all apostles are gods on the same way as some gods from phanteons ruled aspects of reality, like thunder, war etc. but on the superhuman world there are references to a being considered as "God".
Valravn mentions it's existence and how his master opposes it, Mc during his first evolition trance says "For god and Glory" as a dialogue option, Syla mentions how all apostles have bits and pieces of each other which indicates a commom origin and more important.
ALL APOSTLES IDENTIFY THEMSELVES AS ONE ASPECT OF "GOD"
Authority as God's will, Memory as God's insight and etc, so why call themselves like that if they don't believe in an almighty god ? why consider themselves as aspects of a god instead of "the god of will" or "the goddes of insight" if such being doesn't exist ?

If the "God" mentioned really exists then it's a being more powerfull then all of then, a creature capable of commanding all aspects of reality, not over single ones (apostles) or dual ones (arbiters).

It was especulated that the eye was an arbiter waiting to exist again but is that really the case ? after all they ARE know and have names and that's not the Eye's case.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
at the end of the day. MC is still a lower level noob. yea he towers above the other noobs. but he can't touch the truly powerful. and that severely limits his ability to overturn fate, for now.

a lot of the plot is decided by the level 5s and S ranks. and that is good, it is all handled quite well, you are sometimes coerced, but at the same time you are not feeling helpless and you are making a difference.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
memory is similar to the akashic records but they are not quite the same.
({EDIT} The Records deals with humanity's mental memories, while The 4th deals with both mental memories and physical memories [like the structure of an object])
The definition of Akashic Records is:

" Akashic record, in occultism, a compendium of pictorial records, or “memories,” of all events, actions, thoughts, and feelings that have occurred since the beginning of time " Definition by Britannica

" In the religion of Theosophy and the spiritual movement called Anthroposophy, the Akashic records are a compendium of all universal events, thoughts, words, emotions, and intent ever to have occurred in the past, present, or future in terms of all entities and life forms, not just human. " Definition by Wikipedia

maul467

Apr 19, 2019
Honestly the best parts about this update isn’t the sex scenes or the action it’s the quaint moments hanging out with mom or Claudia, I kind of wish we got a scene of hanging out with Alice and her dad or (this was just an idea I had) taking Johan out to go see his kids at like a sport event or a dance recital

Mar 24, 2020
The definition of Akashic Records is:

" Akashic record, in occultism, a compendium of pictorial records, or “memories,” of all events, actions, thoughts, and feelings that have occurred since the beginning of time " Definition by Britannica

" In the religion of Theosophy and the spiritual movement called Anthroposophy, the Akashic records are a compendium of all universal events, thoughts, words, emotions, and intent ever to have occurred in the past, present, or future in terms of all entities and life forms, not just human. " Definition by Wikipedia
If The Akashic records includes universal events and actions, it still differs from what The 4th embodies.

Mar 24, 2020
Honestly the best parts about this update isn’t the sex scenes or the action it’s the quaint moments hanging out with mom or Claudia, I kind of wish we got a scene of hanging out with Alice and her dad or (this was just an idea I had) taking Johan out to go see his kids at like a sport event or a dance recital
He got Unsex-addicted.

Lucyel

Aug 12, 2020
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, THAT CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Great update as always, but I think I prefer not to have this kind of cliffhanger and have a full arc.
When the car crash happended we got a clifhanger, and no one was crying for that

Lucyel

Aug 12, 2020
Alice thrash both of them easily. If Dev doesn't show her absolutely wrecking them I would be sad. And, if Michael dream is what current Michael power is like then uff...
Na, youre rlly understimating Met, he already shows how powerfull he is. And Met is a lvl3, while Alice and Michel are both lvl2

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes