Lucyel

Aug 12, 2020
Her powers literally reflect attacks, they don't connect, mostly. If anything Michael is in more trouble, because needs to absorb the attack before mixing it with internal energy and releasing it. This opens him up to the same treatment that superconducting girl got during SIN initiation fight.
No, Alice can't deflect all attacks, if the attack is stong enough it can surpass her barrier.
And we already know that the diference btwen a lvl2 and a lvl3 is huge

Lucyel

Aug 12, 2020
How good is the game without the walkthrough? I looked at it and the 20 pages kinda gives me the feeling that it might be neccessary in order to really play the game. I don't really wanna have to keep looking through a guide to have a good time with the game though.
I never use the walkthrough, it isnt necesary

• Angry
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Lucyel

Aug 12, 2020
She's invisible (and probably silent, but that's likely her professional skills), not intangible. Alice is capable of spamming AOE attacks like it's nothing, that'll take Rina out pretty quick.

Met alone is the biggest challenge for them. Unless Michael or Alice have something super special, this is a losing battle for them. Which will involve a ton of Aldains as a cannon fodder to cover their retreat.
Im doubt this is a lost battle. Yes Met is a lvl3 and we cant understimate that, the gap btwen lvl2 and lvl3 is a lot, but both Alice and Micheal are spawns of apostols, Alice being the spawn of a chocen of one, and Michel being the direct spawn of one. And is clear that the spawns of the apostols are special, i doubt it would be an easy battle, i guees it would end as a tie

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Met will absolutely wipe the floor with Michael and Alice both unless Xanthe's reward for Alice turns out to be something big.
Yea, but that was a lvl1 against a lvl2, the gap btwen lvl2 and lvl3 is more than a lvl1 and lvl2
Even more thant that because Klauss wasnt really level 2 , he didnt have the real serum but "that defective crap", from what Nico said when she want the true serum to evolve to level 5 .
I dont understand why people underestimate Met so much, even Ella tell us that if it's possible for a level 1 to win against a level 2, it's almost impossible for a level 2 to win against a level 3 ...

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
Even more thant that because Klauss wasnt really level 2 , he didnt have the real serum but "that defective crap", from what Nico said when she want the true serum to evolve to level 5 .
I dont understand why people underestimate Met so much, even Ella tell us that if it's possible for a level 1 to win against a level 2, it's almost impossible for a level 2 to win against a level 3 ...
I certainly don't underestimate him. There's just a lot more factors to account for than most people notice.

Lucyel

Aug 12, 2020
Personally i believe that:

The objective of the apostles in general is to find "heirs" to their power, ONLY their power, meaning a single trait absolutely powerfull as a mean to leave their "ascended" plane and inhabit a body in this world, not just their usual avatars.
Something that has been speculated, yes, but that would make the idea that they want to create arbiters quite difficult, by that i mean doing the same but taking together the same spawn with both traits, by choosing one so heavily inclined in one direction shows that joining in a single body is not the plan at all, so it really seems that the only apostles working together are Body and Memory with the others only caring about themselves

If that is the case maybe those two want to find a single heir to join as an arbiter but the others are not working to that end.

I think that to, if memory and body are trying to make an unique spawn whit both their traits it would mean in essence that their are creating an arbiter, or at least something similar

Lucyel

Aug 12, 2020
If we are talking about Lovecraftian lore. Then, the apostles can already be considered gods as they are the ancestors of their own species.
You shouldn't consider that there is only one omnipotent god as that's more of an Abrahamic way of thinking.
Now, I'm really more interested in the great ocean and consequently in the Foxglove Twins.
Yes, you can and they are consideres Gods, but the game already told us that there are other beings avobe of them

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
Im doubt this is a lost battle. Yes Met is a lvl3 and we cant understimate that, the gap btwen lvl2 and lvl3 is a lot, but both Alice and Micheal are spawns of apostols, Alice being the spawn of a chocen of one, and Michel being the direct spawn of one. And is clear that the spawns of the apostols are special, i doubt it would be an easy battle, i guees it would end as a tie
Apostle lineage doesn't matter much. If anything, all that power they enjoy is thoroughly compensated by difficulties with evolution. They are more powerful than anything on their level, but others are able to jump levels a lot easier.

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
Yes, you can and they are consideres Gods, but the game already told us that there are other beings avobe of them
Currently Xanthe jr. is theorising that Apostles came either from Outer Twins separated into 6 entities each or 6 Arbiters split into twin pairs.

Reactions: Lucyel

Lucyel

Aug 12, 2020
Perhaps i should try to clarify, when i said "God" i didn't mean based on a perspective from any religion/mithology from our world but instead according to the lore of the game.

So, yes in a sense all apostles are gods on the same way as some gods from phanteons ruled aspects of reality, like thunder, war etc. but on the superhuman world there are references to a being considered as "God".
Valravn mentions it's existence and how his master opposes it, Mc during his first evolition trance says "For god and Glory" as a dialogue option, Syla mentions how all apostles have bits and pieces of each other which indicates a commom origin and more important.
ALL APOSTLES IDENTIFY THEMSELVES AS ONE ASPECT OF "GOD"
Authority as God's will, Memory as God's insight and etc, so why call themselves like that if they don't believe in an almighty god ? why consider themselves as aspects of a god instead of "the god of will" or "the goddes of insight" if such being doesn't exist ?

If the "God" mentioned really exists then it's a being more powerfull then all of then, a creature capable of commanding all aspects of reality, not over single ones (apostles) or dual ones (arbiters).

It was especulated that the eye was an arbiter waiting to exist again but is that really the case ? after all they ARE know and have names and that's not the Eye's case.
I dont remember much, but in the conversations whit Aglaecwif (the monster guarding the Hexring before we fight monster Deryl) she implies that the arbiters dosnt exist in this realm anymore, maybe that wasnt by will, and them, or some of them are waiting for a way to reborn in this realm?

Reactions: Katsuki45

Lucyel

Aug 12, 2020
DUUUUDE, I already forgot that Klaus use a trash serum, thx for rememberme that, yea it was maybe a 1.5 vs a 1. And for real, lvl2 means nothing to lvl3, at least in raw power, the outcome would depend on how they can use their powers.
I think Alice and Michel have a chance, mostly bcs they are two lvl2, and spawns of apostles

Reactions: kibaris

Lucyel

Aug 12, 2020
Apostle lineage doesn't matter much. If anything, all that power they enjoy is thoroughly compensated by difficulties with evolution. They are more powerful than anything on their level, but others are able to jump levels a lot easier.
Yes, maybe others can grow faster, but the game already show us how spawns of apostles can be a treat, they are more powerful than a normal superhuman at their lvl of evolution, so i dont think we can say it doesnt matter. Yet, i dont think they would win

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
DUUUUDE, I already forgot that Klaus use a trash serum, thx for rememberme that, yea it was maybe a 1.5 vs a 1. And for real, lvl2 means nothing to lvl3, at least in raw power, the outcome would depend on how they can use their powers.
I think Alice and Michel have a chance, mostly bcs they are two lvl2, and spawns of apostles
They have their chance yes, Met will dominate this fight without much doubt, Michael can absorb Energy so he have a good matchup here, but it wont be enough , Mc at level 2 had a perfect matchup against Valravn (C+ which should have required at least a level 3), and even so it was a very complicated fight for him and he had to rest for a day and half after that ( an without is regeneration he would be long dead) but Michael have Alice , the question is what will do Rina, i would expect that she evolve to level 2 at least, if not she wont last long .

Lucyel

Aug 12, 2020
They have their chance yes, Met will dominate this fight without much doubt, Michael can absorb Energy so he have a good matchup here, but it wont be enough , Mc at level 2 had a perfect matchup against Valravn (C+ which should have required at least a level 3), and even so it was a very complicated fight for him and he had to rest for a day and half after that ( an without is regeneration he would be long dead) but Michael have Alice , the question is what will do Rina, i would expect that she evolve to level 2 at least, if not she wont last long .
Yea, the outcome of that fight rlly depends on the strategy Alice and Michel decide to use to compensate the lack of raw power they have against Met, if they dont find a way they are fuked

JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017
I rlly, REALLY, hope that he scape, so we can have a rematch when he is at his full power
I hope so too, and damn that cliffhanger was worse than the previous finished my main run now all that remains is skill only and full on corruption. What's the max power level for you guys? Mines at 484, also what's your predicted max power gonna be right before we hit level 4 evolution? On a side note Tanos gonna need to pay for that cliffhanger, I'm gonna rip out that implanted eye of his.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I wonder if the dozen top original monsters exist in physical form...
Well, or more precisely, if they exist in physical form in our world.
After all, we know there are such things as other dimensions in this game.

But something tells me that it is not easy for a being of such power to cross into our world.
Maybe they need a spawn pure enough and strong enough to make it their avatar.
Someone whose body would be strong enough to withstand their presence.

Suddenly, the prospect of being the top pure alpha dog among superhumans is no longer so appealing.
It might not turn out well for us if we turn out to be the perfect host.

Reactions: TerminusPrime

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
I wonder if the dozen top original monsters exist in physical form...
Well, or more precisely, if they exist in physical form in our world.
After all, we know there are such things as other dimensions in this game.
They exist, but they need an avatar to manifest themself, for now they are in another plan the 2th appear and kill Michael after is fight, the 3th or the 4th mc after that Ella gave him a pill, the 7th to turn Valravn when he was just a raven (and kill the 4th, Ella and mc in dead end 3) and the 1th also manifested to jake when he take Ella's pill but we didnt see it directly)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes