DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hmm is there a way to see what type of playthrough i have?
Well, if you're doing corruption, you should have around 40, if you're playing into it. The max is much higher than that, but if you did a lot of corruption, you shouldn't really be below 40 after this update. Pure route is, well, pure. You have 0 corruption. Everything else is more of a roleplaying type thing.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
While in game, press esc / right click to open the menu, and click on Stats.
1706819180274.png

Edit: Oops, this is my hacked playthrough. You can't have both money and 484 power, it's either 454 power + money or 484 power and no money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vodka10K
May 20, 2017
When this MFer took that pose, I knew he was about to Flash the fuck out.
Whoever wrote the character of Michael, his fight scenes with Oscar and with Crystal Zoom, deserves the highest award(whichever it is) for that writing, Legendary stuff. Michael is so well written, he is basically Batman with prep time.
And that triple threat fight scene between MC, Jake and Deryl, Stuff of Legends. Deryl having powers, his powers, how powerful he is at Level 1, all of that was a headshot from out of nowhere.

Just into the Wanted man days, don't know what Michael's power is yet, hooked onto this powerful story and writing like anything.

1706827047292.png

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Whoever wrote the character of Michael, his fight scenes with Oscar and with Crystal Zoom, deserves the highest award(whichever it is) for that writing, Legendary stuff. Michael is so well written, he is basically Batman with prep time.
And that triple threat fight scene between MC, Jake and Deryl, Stuff of Legends. Deryl having powers, his powers, how powerful he is at Level 1, all of that was a headshot from out of nowhere.

Just into the Wanted man days, don't know what Michael's power is yet, hooked onto this powerful story and writing like anything.

View attachment 3317497
I would assume the writer is WW

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018

View attachment 3317497
Protect his smile :)

1706829873228.png

So, who do you think leaked MC identidy? It's always fun to read what new players are thinking about the story.

BassTheFish

Jan 13, 2021
I agree I can usually load saves from my own port after the warning.
I and a few others have tried doing that but it has not worked it might be some other variable that we have not identified, but I personally believe that this is the reason but if it is some other variable and it is just something happening on our end then that is fine and I apologise for wasting any and all of your time spent on this issue. But I would be grateful if you could take a look and see if you could do anything, if you cannot that is understandable and I thank you for the opportunity to talk about.

Sep 5, 2018
When new update? kinda feel like It fas really short one compare to others.
WW switched to shorter updates but more frequent. That's why it feels shorter than previous one because by all means it is shorter however we might get an update around march/april by our own estimates.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
anyone else getting error when trying to some of the scenes replay? all the scenes work fine in the normal game. but when it comes to replay some scenes are completely broken.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes