Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
So what are everyone's thoughts on the recent update? I kinda felt Deryl was bit off character since I figure with him there he'd talk sense into the twins or make sure they are safe since the point of the previous update was to find out about why twins are being hunted and keeping them safe since he's close to them, being childhood friend and sweat hearts respectively, and with what happened with Laurie I figure he'd be more on guard. welp hopefully both Amber and especially Liz make it out alive
What was there to talk sense to them about? All of them are prisoners and even tho Xanthe Junior made it sound like a choice, there wasnt really a choice. Maybe not accepting to go along with it would have lead to a even worse outcome.

And Deryl is plotting something with his (new) philosopher stone but he needs time. And at this point its probably more reasonable to wait until their transformation is done to get them out of there.

Are there by the way still people who think SIN is better/more morally acceptable compared to HERO? Its imo just a even worse version of it.

TheOneZR

May 4, 2023
i have a question, we have discover 6 pieces of god and have more 6 to discover in those 6 left who would be the soul of god where or who is that any theories?

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Is there any update planned to be dropped in the near future. I am thinking of play this game for the first time and I can probably wait if there's an update around the corner

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Any info on total updates planned for this game? Will it be completed when the version reaches 0.1?
We are 100% certain that 1.0 won't be the end. I expect a huge cliffhanger and perhaps a period of slower upgrades for a while after, because Weirdworld seems to be planning to update the art of the earlier chapters.

For the other question, I can only speculate. In general, each update is roughly 7 in-game days.
The game has spent (this is a rough estimate, I haven't counted updates, but it should be close):
Level 1: 42 days (~6 updates)
Level 2: 57 days (~8 updates)
Level 3: 28 days (~4 updates)

If we assume that MC will spend similar time at each level, I expect around 16 more updates till the end. It probably won't be as clearcut as I make it out to be, but this is a general sense I've got.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
For the other question, I can only speculate. In general, each update is roughly 7 in-game days.
The game has spent (this is a rough estimate, I haven't counted updates, but it should be close):
In the plot is more time than that. The game have several time skips after big scenes. Sometime weeks, sometimes a month.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
scratch anything I said before. The story gets really good again, I'm loving the twin and mom arc
the bad news is that we are in the middle of it. lol

To have ignored this game since its starting and to play it at it's current version feels like such a successful unknown investment. Keeping the sex scenes aside, the storyline of this is so fucking brilliant, I'm at the days after killing Klaus, its unbelievably great.
That evolution scene during the fight with Klaus, I knew it was coming but when it came, GODLY. This is so well written, I felt it during that evolution.
I don't know what lies ahead as per storyline but so far, this has been surreal. Easy top 10 game worthy stuff.
If someone finish the Klauss saga and don't fall in love with this game, never will. I was already in love when MC fought monster Kenny in the party.

Last edited:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
We are 100% certain that 1.0 won't be the end. I expect a huge cliffhanger and perhaps a period of slower upgrades for a while after, because Weirdworld seems to be planning to update the art of the earlier chapters.

If we assume that MC will spend similar time at each level, I expect around 16 more updates till the end. It probably won't be as clearcut as I make it out to be, but this is a general sense I've got.
My understanding is that 1 year has passed as they are in their 2nd year of college given that the twins changed rooms. Maybe I'm confused and remembering wrong tho.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
My understanding is that 1 year has passed as they are in their 2nd year of college given that the twins changed rooms. Maybe I'm confused and remembering wrong tho.
Yes, the game has time skips, but every update gives you 7~ playable days. The majority of the days have Morning Action, Afternoon Action and Evening Action. Some days are "events" where something special happens, usually combat related. The time skips usually happen before and/or after the events.

If you want to create a timeline, you have to calculate days + timeskips.
I'm counting playable days only because it's a better metric for progress.

Last edited:

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Frankly the only character I would like to kill is Deryl.

Now before you get your panties in a twist, Originally I liked him, even after the Jake part.

What annoys me is he is supposed to be this super genius that can punch well above his weight, give him a moment and he can trap an entire area giving him an advantage. Fair enough. Only characters like Michael, who are well above the norm as far as battle experience are concerned can beat him.

So let's look at the battle to protect Liz and Amber, a part of the story I despise. He did Jack shit. He was forewarned an s class monster was coming for the twins. Did he set up any contingencies? While the mc was keeping the twins and shen occupied , he was doing fuck all. He can create automatons that can interact with objects while under his control.even if he was injured how hard would it have been to create a couple of drones to get himself and the twins out of there.

He is this super genius , and yet when the story requires it he must be nerfed. Better to just kill him off than have his character be ruined for the sake of moving the story forward with cliche and predictable story notes.
That's unrelated, but I agree somewhat

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
All those things you listed are literally preferences. I always kill Danica and Jake for example, I think it's better content. The walkthrough is needed for the missable content, not the standard one.

Remind me again what the requirements are for Valravn's respect, Saving Laurie, Deadend3, Deadend37, Deadend39, Brianna's Romance, Amber's Romance, Emily's Romance, Unlocking Tiff's rewards.

If you only need the walkthrough for the first choice in the game, I suppose all these I listed are not missable content, right? It's not like you can completely miss Amber's romance if you don't choose a random "I love you", or Emily's romance if you don't "Lean in closer", or Brianna's romance if you fuck up the interview.

You can't possibly miss 80 power/19 skill, 100 power/killing Wepwawet + 27 skill + Deryl Hesitate Option, Meeting Ella with 9 Power, 25 Corruption after choosing Yes, 310 Power and choosing east first.

Do you know how many people, even today, don't even know that you can save Laurie? Every now and then she is mentioned and you will see a response saying "I didn't even know you could save her".

Do you know that relationship points matter only for 4 things in the game? Jake in prison, Amber to unlock the "I love you" option (which can cost 600$ to your broke MC), Brianna's continued romance after the talk show and Nico. So you better not missclick and hope that relationship points will unlock the romance down the line.

So yes, if you are playing it for the first time, keep the walkthrough around. And as a rule of thumb, always prioritize training no matter if you are a simp or not cause you can lock your game and kill no-name NPCs or you can lose some cool content. Also pick the horn over the eye because as of current update it's the lesser reward and you may miss content.
Er, who's Laurie again? Anyone have a pic?

And when I mentioned the killable characters I didn't mean that you HAVE to keep them alive, just that those were the only big options that could lock you out of content way down the line afaik (Might miss Mia, Danica, Trap/Fan girl and her threesome scene if you kill her/him).

Honestly though, I haven't missed a single scene in the game besides NTR nonsense. Maybe I got Lucky, but it wasn't difficult for me personally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Er, who's Laurie again? Anyone have a pic?

And when I mentioned the killable characters I didn't mean that you HAVE to keep them alive, just that those were the only big options that could lock you out of content way down the line afaik (Might miss Mia, Danica, Trap/Fan girl and her threesome scene if you kill her/him).

Honestly though, I haven't missed a single scene in the game besides NTR nonsense. Maybe I got Lucky, but it wasn't difficult for me personally.
When you fought Deryl Rebis, after the fight Jared, Charlie, and the other dude come up and kill Laurie. If you don't have enough Deryl points you aren't able to save her life. She's the one with the crystal powers that fought alongside Alice against one of Deryl's chimeras

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
When you fought Deryl Rebis, after the fight Jared, Charlie, and the other dude come up and kill Laurie. If you don't have enough Deryl points you aren't able to save her life. She's the one with the crystal powers that fought alongside Alice against one of Deryl's chimeras
Ohhhhh, I remember now. That's the one that was friends with the little Deryl. Yeah, I'm pretty sure she didn't die in my save, ok then, thanks

Reactions: Gettyra

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
3. What is this human-mutation Ella talks about?

In deadend3, Ella says that MC has inherited both traits with a perfect amount of human mutation. What is this? It's a thing that is mentioned once in the whole game during a deadend. Yet it raises some questions.

Superhumans are to genetically diverse to mate. But why would two Superhumans turned from the same monster be incapable of mating? This doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Yet if there exists such a thing called human mutation, which is different than the monster mutation, and these things reach some kind of stable balance inside the superhuman, then it could explain the mating conundrum even among genetically similar Superhumans.
Superhumans are not duplicates of the monsters who turned them, they are superHUMAN.
Specifically, it is explicitly explained that the monster powers you get are only a starting point, they supercharge your evolution. In effect, the MC underwent millions of years of evolution from human to some sort of unique post-human.
Each superhuman undergoes a different path of evolution, as there are countless available paths.
Additionally, as you level up and age you will continue to evolve. Both in your human part, and the monster parts.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes