estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Well, on a couple occasions I and a few others have deleted our save files before the next update came out and didn't want to have to go back through the game to get the new scenes and events. So we tried to use someone else's save file and it didn't work so we looked around and found out that, that section of code was restricting anyone putting in save files and save data and using it, it also restricts anyone accessing console and anyone trying to edit out a bug or glitch in their save file. None of us know tech or code so we tried but ultimately failed until we thought we could ask a professional modder, hence why I asked you and hoped you might take a look.
Wills747 do you think we should look into implementing this in our newer SDK builds?

• Red Heart
Reactions: RAYZ3L

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Could someone point out to me what exactly confirms that the MC's original trait is Evolution? Not sure I understand where this confirmation comes from.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Wills747 do you think we should look into implementing this in our newer SDK builds?
I have console in all my games now. Far easier to use 0x52's Universal RenPy Mod tho, just place the RPA in game folder.
Haven't had a problem loading others saves either on my phone or pc. (usually for bug hunting) I get a warning but can ignore that.
The caveat on that is they're my own ports. Trying to load someone else's save will often cause problems if an incompatible mod has been used in the past and is not present in the current port. (Looking for variables that aren't there etc)

Sep 5, 2018
When you fought Deryl Rebis, after the fight Jared, Charlie, and the other dude come up and kill Laurie. If you don't have enough Deryl points you aren't able to save her life. She's the one with the crystal powers that fought alongside Alice against one of Deryl's chimeras
It was changed to hard stat check. You might still go with deryl points but if you have enough power and skill its possible to get the same result.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Could someone point out to me what exactly confirms that the MC's original trait is Evolution? Not sure I understand where this confirmation comes from.
- We know from Aglaecwif that Order is Authority + Power.
- When MC connects to the Apostle, he describes the Memories he sees
- Then the Apostle introduces itself, always using 4 sentences.
- The third sentence of the first Apostle pair talks about Order,
- Each pair's third sentence refers to the same concept.

So if Order is the first pair's concept, knowing that is the name of the original power, we assume that the same applies to the introductions of the other 2 pairs.

Authority: "My words bring perfect order."
Power: "With might I bring perfect order."
Body: "Through my flesh, does evolution begin."
Memory: "Through my records, does evolution begin."
Time: "My patience constructs infinity."
Ether: "I stretch on into infinity."

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2020
- We know from Aglaecwif that Order is Authority + Power.
- When MC connects to the Apostle, he describes the Memories he sees
- Then the Apostle introduces itself, always using 4 sentences.
- The third sentence of the first Apostle pair talks about Order,
- Each pair's third sentence refers to the same concept.

So if Order is the first pair's concept, knowing that is the name of the original trait, we assume that the same applies to the introductions of the other 2 pairs.

Authority: "My words bring perfect order."
Power: "With might I bring perfect order."
Body: "Through my flesh, does evolution begin."
Memory: "Through my records, does evolution begin."
Time: "My patience constructs infinity."
Ether: "I stretch on into infinity."
i can't wait for the next update, that one is gonna be crazy.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
i can't wait for the next update, that one is gonna be crazy.
All these are plot points created in 0.975 and can potentially be resolved in 0.98

- Twins' infection
- MC learning new memory tricks from Syla
- Info about the other 6 Apostles and the Superhumans MC will connect to.
- Deryl's philosopher stone
- Info about MC's past
- Info on Syla's nature
- Deus divined troubles in H.E.R.O.
- Alice + Michael vs Met + Rina
- MC interacting with SIN (either escaping or taking an interest)

I chuckled a bit when Weirdworld called this update "short". It was high in both quantity and quality.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
All these are plot points created in 0.975 and can potentially be resolved in 0.98

- Twins' infection
- MC learning new memory tricks from Syla
- Info about the other 6 Apostles and the Superhumans MC will connect to.
- Deryl's philosopher stone
- Info about MC's past
- Info on Syla's nature
- Deus divined troubles in H.E.R.O.
- Alice + Michael vs Met + Rina
- MC interacting with SIN (either escaping or taking an interest)

I chuckled a bit when Weirdworld called this update "short". It was high in both quantity and quality.
Don't forget about the unspoken fact that Doll Ella is now with the MC in the SIN hideout

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
intriguing^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I noticed that similarity too but I don't know what to make out of it. The first scene points to an invasion from the moon while the second is connected to Body somehow? Or perhaps it's the shopkeep?

This scene is quite a tease.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Yeah I noticed that similarity too but I don't know what to make out of it. The first scene points to an invasion from the moon while the second is connected to Body somehow? Or perhaps it's the shopkeep?

This scene is quite a tease.
yes i agree on that.

i thought about it and maybe that the lord of dark is sealed on the moon and some Apostle keep him sealed with some chosen help? (6 are strangely missing in the story) in another dimention (like diamonds battle)

The only Apostles we've seen or are sure of are

In the 1st one, Jake mentions that it was the monster that turned him.
2nd, we saw him directly with Michael.
3rd and 4th with mc
5th only in this update but it's a memory, not a real appearence.
6th during alice evolution he talk to her.
7th when he turns Valravn and during a dead end

But 8th to 12 they didn't appear directly in any way. (well 9th indirectly with an image of her through Eiseth)

Klauss and Alice where fighting right in front of him when mc see a memory "the twelve? no, the six... seven through twelve have already been..., 6 Apostle, wich is also the same number of missing chosen .
could a fight happened in the past between the apostle and the lord of dark, and some of them sacrified themself to seal him on the moon?

the 7th also mention something " in memory of my bride i will save thee" before turning Valravn, the bride could be the 8th apostle, and if he turn Valravn in memory of her, something should have happened to her? Also hero have found an avatar of the 8th used to turn Tiffany, and even Bramon couldn sens the 8th during Tiffany and Michael fight when he could for the 2th, but doesnt seem to think that she's dead either.

The 7th is closely linked with the lord of dark, so he could be is ally or maybe he already devoured him and it could explain why he kill Ella and 4th avatar in dead end 3 .

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I have console in all my games now. Far easier to use 0x52's Universal RenPy Mod tho, just place the RPA in game folder.
Haven't had a problem loading others saves either on my phone or pc. (usually for bug hunting) I get a warning but can ignore that.
The caveat on that is they're my own ports. Trying to load someone else's save will often cause problems if an incompatible mod has been used in the past and is not present in the current port. (Looking for variables that aren't there etc)
I agree I can usually load saves from my own port after the warning.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes