Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
anyone else getting error when trying to some of the scenes replay? all the scenes work fine in the normal game. but when it comes to replay some scenes are completely broken.
Yeah I kinda had this problem, especially for the demi ones so I guess it has something to do with variables, name and shit so I really don't know but apart from the Demi replays I haven't had much of a problem replaying them

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
Yeah I kinda had this problem, especially for the demi ones so I guess it has something to do with variables, name and shit so I really don't know but apart from the Demi replays I haven't had much of a problem replaying them
If you have used Unren or the gallery unlocker it creates a coding issue that breaks the gallery. If you done neither then no idea

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
If you have used Unren or the gallery unlocker it creates a coding issue that breaks the gallery. If you done neither then no idea
Yeah I also have no idea 'cause I didn't use those, the only cheating method that I used was the console and that shouldn't matter

Timotej777

Nov 6, 2023
Hello everyone! 0.971 is out and that means new update to the walkthrough! I have corrected a lot of choices, added more descriptions, and moved some stuff around. Please let me know of any errors and such, Hope it helps! <3

Edit: (11/14/2023) __NEW WALKTHROUGH VERSION!__

- Added hyperlinks under each section for quicker navigation around the walkthrough!

- Added day labels for each section!
Hello everyone! It's that time again! The new walkthrough version for 0.976! Hope you all enjoy!

Adding a new my thoughts/meme section after every update

Last edited:

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
When you fought Deryl Rebis, after the fight Jared, Charlie, and the other dude come up and kill Laurie. If you don't have enough Deryl points you aren't able to save her life. She's the one with the crystal powers that fought alongside Alice against one of Deryl's chimeras
looking like im going back didnt know you can save her.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
I need some help power is over a 100 was able to choose hesitate that way got all possible Daryl points during the fight lauries head still went boom.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I need some help power is over a 100 was able to choose hesitate that way got all possible Daryl points during the fight lauries head still went boom.
You also need 28+ skill and choosing to break the Blue Sword.

Choosing to break the sword is simple.
However to get the skill you need to do some things right:

I'm not 100% sure about, this, but there should be 5 missable skill points before the Diamond Battle.
1 from sparring with Michael (very early in the game, choice between +1 Power or +1 Skill, I recommend getting Power)
2 from training against Minyaks
1 from sparring with Laurie
1 from sparring with Tiffany

If you have done everything correctly, you should have either 26 or 27 skill by the time you start the Diamond Battle.
The game offers you one more skill powerup (+3) before the Deryl fight
This means that if you have missed skill points and start the battle with 24, you can't save her.
Otherwise, you have the following options:

Case 1:
If you choose to fight the Wepwawet (choosing to follow the Right tunnel), and choose to "Try to overcome it's power", you will gain +5 Power/+3 Skill.
If you make this choice, you don't need 100 Power to hesitate against Deryl. You beat the check anyway.

Case 2:
If you choose to meet Aglaecwif (choosing to follow the Left tunnel), you don't gain any stats unless you ask for them. You have the choice of either +10 Power or +3 Skill. You have to choose Skill to save Laurie.

Last edited:

IHC

May 8, 2021
You need to have at least 100 power, 28 skills, choose to hesitate when breaking the amber orb before you evolve, choose to break the crystal sword after the evolution. The rest of the choices during the battle should be alright.

JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017
After this update, MC would be related to Aglaecwif regardless of what he chose because of Syla.

Before the update:

MC would be Aglaecwif's brother, if the 4th is chosen.

After this update:

MC is potentially Aglaecwif's nephew and brother, if you choose the 4th.

If you choose the 3rd, you're Aglaecwif's nephew and cousin.

Hell, now MC's own mom is his sister. Since Syla claims to be the 4th's daughter. We focused on the 4th being his grandma, we forgot that now his mom is his sister too.

The incest is actually crazy. Since Aglaecwif is now his aunt and sister, their child is going to be his cousin/nephew or niece/son or daughter all at once. This is the most blatant display of an incest family tree in the game so far. Though, the 4th giving him a blowjob at the beginning would definitely qualify as incest after this update. Especially since she was his "grandma" already before the infection even happened.
After finishing the update and I came back here I won't lie I kinda miss syther and his mommy 4th talk tho let's be honest all this time it's been grandma 4th lmao. Wonder how syther is taking it

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
looking like im going back didnt know you can save her.
if you don't want to go back, change the variable "lauriedead" to false. you can use Universal Renpy Mod to do this.

She living or not her head goes boom, the difference is that MC and Deryl can fix her head after the explosion. We still don't have content about she waking up again.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes