JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017
it does , it's either joinmichaeldream or refusemichaeldream.
for the impact, difficult to know for sure but probably nothing more than some minor change in dialog since Syla said that they might remember if they are close friend or fierce enemy.

Depending of our parent monster , 3rd or 4th apostle it can be :

3rd = Father or (Great) Uncle (4th) 4th = Grandmother + Mother or (Great) Aunt (3rd)

Syla = Mother + Sister (4th) or Cousin (3rd)

Ella = Cousin (4th) or Sister (3rd)

Aglaecwiff = Sister (4th) + Aunt + Cousin (3rd)

All apostle are your (great) uncle/aunt and of course all chosen and first gen superhuman or monster (like Goliath,Jake Tiffany,Michael + Devana and Evander) are your 1st cousins, and spawn of chosen/first gen monster are 2nd cousin ( Kira,Alice,Deryl,Tanos) + Liz and Amber also joining the family .

isnt that a wonderfull and lovely family, all trying to either killing, eating or fucking each other? :ROFLMAO:
Indeed lmao, does that mean technically Cole and shen are related to mc somehow?

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
For a while, I thought Charlie and MC were related, and that's why Shopkeep kept mixing the two of them up. In the most recent update, when you investigate the anomaly in the heart, and it mentioned a taboo and then showed us Charlie, I thought that was confirmation, until I realized her power is literally controlling taboo.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Simpgor

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Indeed lmao, does that mean technically Cole and shen are related to mc somehow?
Side question does shapshifting "change" who the MC is related to? From a "genetic perspective" it should count. Yet another case where MC raises ambiguous sexual questions :KEK:

If you dont think shapeshifting change relations then I don't think that you should consider them "related"

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Side question does shapshifting "change" who the MC is related to? From a "genetic perspective" it should count. Yet another case where MC raises ambiguous sexual questions :KEK:

If you dont think shapeshifting change relations then I don't think that you should consider them "related"
Well MY headcanon is that MC shifts his genes around so it is ALWAYS incest

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
For a while, I thought Charlie and MC were related, and that's why Shopkeep kept mixing the two of them up. In the most recent update, when you investigate the anomaly in the heart, and it mentioned a taboo and then showed us Charlie, I thought that was confirmation, until I realized her power is literally controlling taboo.
Charlie is Oscar sister (the guy with whom Michael fought during the mafia arc, and he's also the guy appearing with Charlie in that dream),

We dont know about Shen or Cole monster parent, they could be distant cousin maybe...
But dont take that too seriously , even Tanos joke about it with Deryl ^^

Reactions: Gettyra
Jun 21, 2023
Most of the LI seems victim of sexual assault or borderline whore. The way some boasts about their sexual conquest is annoying. I'd assume LIs like Christine or Ella to some degree be that way. But characters like Liz or Nyx seems wrong some way.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
what's the optimal choice here?

1707305018900.png

The first just unlocks a scene but based on the walkthrough, were gonna fuck tiffany either way later in the story. The second is well... does money actually have any importance in this game later on?. The third just adds a point so not much importance there? The fourth well, were getting power either way so it doesnt matter. The last idk, does it have any impact?

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020

View attachment 3333491

The first just unlocks a scene but based on the walkthrough, were gonna fuck tiffany either way later in the story. The second is well... does money actually have any importance in this game later on?. The third just adds a point so not much importance there? The fourth well, were getting power either way so it doesnt matter. The last idk, does it have any impact?
Choosing money gives you 10 million bucks, which is very useful for when the shopkeep starts selling monster parts. Love just gives you an extra point. Power gives you a one time +30 to your power after you hit your 3rd evo. Personally I always choose the cash and cheat with the console to give myself the power as well.

Reactions: ak47
Mar 24, 2020

View attachment 3333491

supposedly all choices will have an impact on the story but only the first 4 choices actually do something. I usually pick your body for the scene but money is a good choice too.

Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021

View attachment 3333491

Right now, Power is best.
You don't need money to buy all the monster parts if you just don't spend your money on anything and do all the available monster hunts before you go to the shopkeep.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021

View attachment 3333491

None of these choices really matter as of latest update because they don't unlock any new content, although some are more useful than others.
All choices are tracked, so even those who seem useless may end up mattering in the end.

1. "Your Body" is an immediate reward with a scene.
2. "Money" gives you enough to buy everything but you don't need them to buy the useful stuff, available after evolving. The only question mark is the Mask which costs 2 million but the asshole won't sell anyway.
3. "Love" just gives you +1 Relationship. Tiffany has a single check requiring 3 relationship points to start her "romance" and you certainly don't need that point.
4. "More Power" gives you +30 Power, which is sizeable and can balance out non-optimized playthroughs. However currently there are no checks past the point where she finally gives you the reward. Also Power checks don't seem to be that important throughout the game. Only at the beginnings and it's more tied to training than anything else really
5. "Your Sister" adds some extra monologue and dialogue with Claudia. Claudia believes that her father would never allow her to marry MC but in order for Tiffany to fullfill her promise, Dexter has to die, so he won't be a factor anyway. Edit: It may be useful if MC ends up killing Dexter and Claudia doesn't want to have anything to do with her father's murderer, but at this point we can't really tell. I'm not even sure why Tiffany wants to kill her father in the first place.

My recommendation is Power. It's a stat which is far more integral to the story and it's the only one which unlocks content.
Money is the close second but it's usefulness depends entirely on the available stock and as of the latest update, you get enough.

Completing the SIN initiation infiltration should net you 38k~. Money may be a good choice if you are so anti-HERO that you don't want to tell them anything at all.

Question, do slut points matter? or have any consequences
Not currently.

Last edited:

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018

View attachment 3333491

I like to choose money because the power choice is given too late.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Most of the LI seems victim of sexual assault or borderline whore. The way some boasts about their sexual conquest is annoying. I'd assume LIs like Christine or Ella to some degree be that way. But characters like Liz or Nyx seems wrong some way.
Damn bro I don't want to seem rude or judging but you sound a bit insecure. I understand that the ones that reveal to be victims of sexual assault could make you uncomfortable but the others who just want to fuck, btw like most of us and the MC, are simply living life.
Don't be like the majority of people who judges women based on how much they sleep around and just enjoy the game, or at the very least the parts of the game without the LIs

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Don't be like the majority of people who judges women based on how much they sleep around and just enjoy the game, or at the very least the parts of the game without the LIs
You know the rules: she's ever touched a dick and she's a whore; MC fucks someone's nipples, someone's brain, gets fucked by the school bully, and fucks themselves in someone's else's body with tentacles and they are just a big dick CHAD being ALPHAAAA.

You honestly cant even "tie" much less win with "people" like that, better to just leave them be we all know they are going to be hate fapping to this (and any other game they claim to dislike) next update :HideThePain:

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
You know the rules: she's ever touched a dick and she's a whore; MC fucks someone's nipples, someone's brain, gets fucked by the school bully, and fucks themselves in someone's else's body with tentacles and they are just a big dick CHAD being ALPHAAAA.

You honestly cant even "tie" much less win with "people" like that, better to just leave them be we all know they are going to be hate fapping to this (and any other game they claim to dislike) next update :HideThePain:
myman.jpg

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes