Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Out of curiosity, What did you guys name the mc and the mc's superhero name?

I just named mine Deacon Killgrave cause it sounded edgy and his superhero name Blacklight (based from the virus in the prototype games)
My superhero name is Sylar (from the tv series heroes and the theme seems to fit) which made it oddly fitting considering his mother name and felt like a homage to his mother :)

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Sylar would be cool if we'll actually copy other powers
With the memorys and connecting to all the other apostles it kinda feels like were moving into this direction but even if not were able to aquire "powers/abilitys" from other beings like animals due to a deep understanding of them which resembles sylar's ability somewhat imo.

JoeSlace

Nov 3, 2017

I just named mine Deacon Killgrave cause it sounded edgy and his superhero name Blacklight (based from the virus in the prototype games)
I named mine Shoto in one save and Shota on another, why? A lot of friends call me that 2 names. His hero name is Kuro

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

Name: Lucian Dawn

Hero name(s):
Darkness - Main and Corruption Main
Dark Night - 0 Corruption
4th Spawn - Mommy's Favorite
Veil - Balanced
Daemon - Murderhobo

They would've never found out a guy with the last name Dawn would be Darkness. As for the hero name, at least the main one, it's Darkness because that's one of my favorite comics and games.

Last edited:

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018

My real name and hero name JmTrad.

Mar 24, 2020
Name: Lucian Dawn

Hero name(s):
Darkness - Main and Corruption Main Dark Night - 0 Corruption
4th Spawn - Mommy's Favorite
Veil - Balanced
Daemon - Murderhobo

They would've never found out a guy with the last name Dawn would be Darkness. As for the hero name, at least the main one, it's Darkness because that's one of my favorite comics and games.
4th spawn is a pretty good hero name. i love how everyone's (main) hero names are all basic edgy nonsense, its hilarious

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019

I just decided to be a basic bitch and kept the name from the first time I ever played this game (it was when the game still only arrived at the start of kenny's fight)
Name: Alex Mercer
Hero name: The Prototype

Katsuki45

Nov 8, 2020
To me it kinda feels like the Milkken family is just entirely fucked up lmao, its like Dexter expects her to try to kill him and is disappointed if she doesnt try or fails to achieve it.

Xanthe even told Dexter that Deus said that Tiffany will be the end of Dexter but Dexter just dismissed it like he knows about it already and expects it (and is proud about it? lol).

My guess is Dexter killed his father too and thats kinda how leadership switches are supposed to happen in this family, attain as much Power as possible, get more powerful than your parent and take what you "deserve" instead of getting it handed over. Like if she isnt able to kill him to aquire power, Dexter considers her a failure (like her sister because shes too soft in his perspective).

A dialoge like "If you want to decide who your husband is yourself, get into the position to make the decisions" from dexter to tiffany wouldnt surprise me at all

Unrelated but one of my most liked renders and scenes:

View attachment 3334958

I just love Bernhardt's attitude lol, no long talks, no bragging around, no flexing. Just deadly, merciless and superior with such ease, im already curious who or what will be able to kill him at some point.
If we think about it, could Mother want the same from her children? Mc's mom said that Mother was disappointed with her, maybe 'cause Mc's mom don't want to surpass Mother and choose a different way which ended disappointing Mother and I think the only way to surpass a monster ancestor is to kill and devour it!

There's a webnovel with the name Warlock of Magus World (maybe someone here already read it), where the mc of this history ended up becoming a Magus that use a bloodline of a monster to achieve higher levels, but after reaching a certain level he discovered that the ancestor of that bloodline had control over him and to free himself of it control, he create a plan to kill this ancestor and assimilate it's power becoming the new ancestor of that bloodline. Maybe Mother wanted that to happen ? Or all apostles want this to happen ?

Reactions: bloodaxis

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Playing a crapton of crpgs, especially the variety where you can make a full party of custom characters, has made me very laconic when choosing names. I keep them very simple and short, usually consisting of the very first thing I notice about the character.

The first characters we meet in game are Emily and Shadow. So I took the letters E and S and made them into name and surname.
The first thing I noticed about MC's hero persona is that it's very black.
For FMC, I used the first name that came to mind that looks like the main name.

Name: Eli
Surname: Sur
Female name: Elena
Hname: Black

Yeah, I have no problem writing a 3000 word theory, but don't ask me to name things. Sometimes I name my character "a" and go back to rename him later when "inspiration" strikes me.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
4th spawn is a pretty good hero name. i love how everyone's (main) hero names are all basic edgy nonsense, its hilarious
My main has in game reasons for being that beyond just me liking Darkness. My MC was panicking and since his identity was on the line at the frat house, he used the first thing he could think of. That being the opposite of his last name. Since he's named Dawn, as in the first light of the day, he became darkness during that night. Yes, I even roleplayed stuff like that for no reason. Only my main is built like that.

My 4th Spawn playthrough is pretty much just a troll one. It has over 500 power points and like over 80 skill points.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Simpgor

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
If we think about it, could Mother want the same from her children? Mc's mom said that Mother was disappointed with her, maybe 'cause Mc's mom don't want to surpass Mother and choose a different way which ended disappointing Mother and I think the only way to surpass a monster ancestor is to kill and devour it!

There's a webnovel with the name Warlock of Magus World (maybe someone here already read it), where the mc of this history ended up becoming a Magus that use a bloodline of a monster to achieve higher levels, but after reaching a certain level he discovered that the ancestor of that bloodline had control over him and to free himself of it control, he create a plan to kill this ancestor and assimilate it's power becoming the new ancestor of that bloodline. Maybe Mother wanted that to happen ? Or all apostles want this to happen ?
Hmmm yeah thats a interresting theory, i always got the feeling alice is expected/supposed by her ancestor (and maybe even the fairy) to kill the fairy too and take her/his place.

And yeah Syla may had the potential to surpass the fourth and just lacked the ambition/cruelty and prefered being a mom.

If this is true, than Syla is about to prove them all wrong (dexter for example) as she is her sons guide in a supporting way instead of shapeing him to overcome her.

Reactions: Katsuki45
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes