Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Any long term consequences here? and which is the better option?

View attachment 3345938
The first choice sets the variable "exposeella" to true.
The second choice gives you +1 Ella and sets "exposeella" to false.

As of the latest update, neither the variable nor Ella's relationship points are ever used.
In my opinion, this variable is unlikely to ever become important. The only piece of info that HERO won't find out for themselves at a later time is about the orphanage and it doesn't feel that important. It's not like these kids are superhuman (or at least they don't seem to be), so HERO doesn't have reason to go after them.

hrhr

May 13, 2019

As of the latest update, neither the variable nor Ella's relationship points are ever used.
In my opinion, this variable is unlikely to ever become important. The only piece of info that HERO won't find out for themselves at a later time is about the orphanage and it doesn't feel that important. It's not like these kids are superhuman (or at least they don't seem to be), so HERO doesn't have reason to go after them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: harem.king

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
Out of curiosity, What did you guys name the mc and the mc's superhero name?

I just named mine Deacon Killgrave cause it sounded edgy and his superhero name Blacklight (based from the virus in the prototype games)
My MC's name is Balthazar because it sounds cool and his surname is Meriven because... idk, I litterally wrote the first thing that went through my mind and Balthazar Meriven has a nice ring to it. Fem!MC's name is Sadako because I'm basic.

Funnily I also named his hero form Blacklight for the same reasons as yours, although I hesitated with Abyss and Charybdis. Since I'm not very original, I'll probably name my Corruption run hero Pariah.

Reactions: Katsuki45

pusszrider

Oct 18, 2021
Out of curiosity, What did you guys name the mc and the mc's superhero name?

I just named mine Deacon Killgrave cause it sounded edgy and his superhero name Blacklight (based from the virus in the prototype games)
I named mine King of Queens ("of Queens" is the last name). His female form is the totally not suspicious Queen of Queens and his hero name is Joker.
I find this infinitely funny.

• Haha
Reactions: harem.king

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017

Actually every kids in Ella's orphanage are superhuman or potential superhuman (that's what I think after playing the game). Ella only takes care of them for future use. All the older kids are already superhuman (every single one of them). Even few of the younger kids like Charlie are also superhuman and they are being trained/homeschooled for this.

Mar 24, 2020
Actually every kids in Ella's orphanage are superhuman or potential superhuman (that's what I think after playing the game). Ella only takes care of them for future use. All the older kids are already superhuman (every single one of them). Even few of the younger kids like Charlie are also superhuman and they are being trained/homeschooled for this.
charlie isn't one of ella kids (so far the olders kids [Shen, zara, cole, and briar]are the only orphanage kids who are proven and active superhumans but they are all 17 or 18.) also charlie is 16, not too far behind the older kids.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No. The orphanage is something Ella started doing as a teenager for her own reasons.
SIN are Langdon Wilson's organization.

Charlie is with Ella because she promised help finding Oscar. She wasn't part of the entourage from the beginning.
The youngest Superhuman of the Orphanage kids is 17 yo and the human kids seem like preteens.

In any case, every Superhuman kid is already part of SIN and an active enemy of HERO. The rest are not Superhumans so they don't fall under HERO's juristiction. Telling them about it shouldn't make any difference in the long run. The kids themselves are completely disconnected from the whole conflict. The bandage kid wants to join HERO when he grows up just because he saw MC on the TV.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
No. The orphanage is something Ella started doing as a teenager for her own reasons.
SIN are Langdon Wilson's organization.

Charlie is with Ella because she promised help finding Oscar. She wasn't part of the entourage from the beginning.
The youngest Superhuman of the Orphanage kids is 17 yo and the human kids seem like preteens.

In any case, every Superhuman kid is already part of SIN and an active enemy of HERO. The rest are not Superhumans so they don't fall under HERO's juristiction. Telling them about it shouldn't make any difference in the long run. The kids themselves are completely disconnected from the whole conflict. The bandage kid wants to join HERO when he grows up just because he saw MC on the TV.
I expressed myself poorly: I meant they paved the way for SIN. Yes, SIN is Langdon's thing but essentially piggybacks off Ella's work, which would include the orphanage. We still don't fully know why Ella started working with Langdon but without her orphanage kids it seems like SIN wouldn't exist. Langdon simply turned it into a corporation and turned Ella's kids into something like the captain council from HERO.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
I expressed myself poorly: I meant they paved the way for SIN. Yes, SIN is Langdon's thing but essentially piggybacks off Ella's work, which would include the orphanage. We still don't fully know why Ella started working with Langdon but without her orphanage kids it seems like SIN wouldn't exist. Langdon simply turned it into a corporation and turned Ella's kids into something like the captain council from HERO.
Ella helped Langdon establish SIN because he retrieved one of her monster hearts that she lost in the fight with Alexis and Clark in the park.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
How do a minority of the children having super powers mean SIN would not exist without them? Even of the ones we have seen its not a majority (the table scene when you first visit), and that does not count the fact that both the children and Ella have said there have been people that are no longer there. Another issue is the security when we first visit the place is accessible via an alley way right off the street one that is so unguarded a drunk homeless man can easily and repeatedly sleep there.

So Ella wanted to start SIN (or needed it to start for her plans) that would go onto have direct conflict with a world spanning super hero organization which she knew about due to her connection with xanthe (the picture we see of young ella confirms this) and her idea was start an off the books "orphanage" in a non secure location that can be easily accessed by literally anybody. She would then stay in this location for years (Christie never mentions the orphanage but she does know about it) taking on kid of varying ages and issues while allowing them to leave when they wanted/were able.....

What if: Ella started the orphanage to.....help some kids because........she.......could? Ella has objectively done "good" stuff that she did not need to do. Two that offer her no direct benefits are when she "fixes" mia (the only way this is evil is if she planted something in Mia that we cant detect despite being "better" at memory) and when she stops herself from killing Christie. As previous posters have said there are objective reasons why she joined langdon (including easier access to places/things required for her plan) but also the kids get to live in a better place with better conditions.

I am interested how you work in the orphan kids getting to live in a fancy skyscraper as a vital part of Ella's Evil plans to kill HERO :HideThePain:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
How do a minority of the children having super powers mean SIN would not exist without them? Even of the ones we have seen its not a majority (the table scene when you first visit), and that does not count the fact that both the children and Ella have said there have been people that are no longer there. Another issue is the security when we first visit the place is accessible via an alley way right off the street one that is so unguarded a drunk homeless man can easily and repeatedly sleep there.

So Ella wanted to start SIN (or needed it to start for her plans) that would go onto have direct conflict with a world spanning super hero organization which she knew about due to her connection with xanthe (the picture we see of young ella confirms this) and her idea was start an off the books "orphanage" in a non secure location that can be easily accessed by literally anybody. She would then stay in this location for years (Christie never mentions the orphanage but she does know about it) taking on kid of varying ages and issues while allowing them to leave when they wanted/were able.....

What if: Ella started the orphanage to.....help some kids because........she.......could? Ella has objectively done "good" stuff that she did not need to do. Two that offer her no direct benefits are when she "fixes" mia (the only way this is evil is if she planted something in Mia that we cant detect despite being "better" at memory) and when she stops herself from killing Christie. As previous posters have said there are objective reasons why she joined langdon (including easier access to places/things required for her plan) but also the kids get to live in a better place with better conditions.

I am interested how you work in the orphan kids getting to live in a fancy skyscraper as a vital part of Ella's Evil plans to kill HERO :HideThePain:
Ella's primary objective is not creating an organization or having power herself. She did tell Christie and Emily that everything will go to shit and then it will get a little better. So, to summarize what she wants to accomplish is chaos to create competition and elevate everyone in the world to even phantom to stand on equal grounds with the invaders.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doom Marine

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Ella's primary objective is not creating an organization or having power herself. She did tell Christie and Emily that everything will go to shit and then it will get a little better. So, to summarize what she wants to accomplish is chaos to create competition and elevate everyone in the world to even phantom to stand on equal grounds with the invaders.
That does not answer anything I posted? I didn't ask for the main idea, I asked how you explain why this was her plan. If she is trying to make everyone superhuman why waste time with the orphanage at all? Clearly she didn't need it she just needed the kids we've seen (briair etc) which she could have gotten like she got us... or micheal......or jake no need to start an orphanage for years when you know all those kids are going to die from the monster attack anyway

Also doesn't answer why she moved the kids into the skyscraper which needs be addressed since the kids only matter for what they can accomplish not that Ella cares about them.

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
We actually know why. There is a scene with Ella meeting up with Langdon, 5 days after MC kills Klaus.
It becomes clear that Ella traded her services for help with finding the black stone she lost during the fight with Alexis and Clark.
We also know that Jared is tasked with searching for the rest of them, which is probably why Ella was willing to work with Langdon indefinitely as he has the means and the will to do it.

Langdon already knew about monsters for a while, probably for more than a year. Xanthe was working with Dietz, who is a member of Langdon's cabal. It's how Klaus got his powers in the first place and bringing in Danica to train him probably meant that they already had their feet wet for more than that.

Based on what Langdon says during that meeting with Ella, it seems to me that Dietz was the one involved with the Monster side of the cabal's operations and losing the superhuman trio (Klaus, Danica and Oscar) was a huge dent to their plans. So Langdon decided to take matters into his own hands. He basically obliterated the Aldain syndicate, forced them all to turn into Superhumans with Ella's pills, without regard for their compatibility.

The kids themselves didn't even know they were part of SIN at first. Shen calls it "Cole's dumb assignment" during the Diamond Battle.
However SIN seems to have evolved in a sense, mainly because Tanos is heavily involved (who seems like a recent acquisition, I don't think he was there from the start). However we don't know his circumstances. The certain thing is that only under Tanos direction SIN has some legitimacy. The kids may be able to sway monsters like Hex and Goliath assuming that a stronger Superhuman can subdue them, but I doubt anyone there, including Ella, is capable of dealing with the Chosen.

Tanos is the son of a Chosen and has a good relationship with at least 2 of them.

I don't think she cares about the "invaders". Her plans involve the Apostles, a ritual and an extremely powerful Superhuman who ultimately will decide how this whole thing will play out. The question is what she wants to get out of it.

1) Ella can communicate with an Apostle. During her fifth evolution, Ella urges the Apostle to go back to sleep saying that she will take care of stuff.
2) The Apostle is most likely Memory. She is the only Apostle who actively wants a 50-50 Spawn, she is the one that Ella brings MC to during deadend3.

An interesting question is why Ella considered both Jake and MC adequate for her plans.
Does that mean that Memory does not care if the Spawn is of her own line?
Or does it mean that Ella wants to "hijack" whatever Memory wants to do and turn it to her advantage?

Considering the deadend3, I'm willing to bet that up till now, everything is part of Memory's plan. This plan mostly works for Ella, but she will probably have a contingency in place for the end.

Last edited:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
However SIN seems to have evolved in a sense, mainly because Tanos is heavily involved (who seems like a recent acquisition, don't think he was there from the start). However we don't know his circumstances. The certain thing is that only under Tanos direction SIN has some legitimacy.
New headcanon: Tanos was at the orphanage as well he was just in the kitchen the whole time so we never get to see him :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes