harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Out of curiosity, What did you guys name the mc and the mc's superhero name?

I just named mine Deacon Killgrave cause it sounded edgy and his superhero name Blacklight (based from the virus in the prototype games)
My super name is Shade. It just felt right considering his armored form is releasing black smoke from his skin

statue345

Jul 29, 2022

I just named mine Deacon Killgrave cause it sounded edgy and his superhero name Blacklight (based from the virus in the prototype games)
I made mc's name the same as mine, which ended up being funny since I have the same first name as mc's dad. And I chose "Night Terror" for my hero name.

SomeDrunk

Oct 25, 2018

I used my own name in both my runs. superhero names were Nocturne for my regular run and Bhaal for full corruption.

Zorad

Nov 2, 2017

MC: Aiden
Hero: Shadow
FMC: Iris

I use these since my first playthrough and I'm happy with them - especially with the Hero and FMC names which turned out to be pretty fitting imo.

If the dog turns out to be super important later on then I'll probably rename the hero to Phantom or something.

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
MC: Silas
Hero: Venator (old timey name for a hunter, where venison comes from, also Latin)
Female name :Therese or Jeanette as in Vtmb, because the malkavian mc refers to them as the daughters of Janus (two-faced god)

Gettyra

Apr 23, 2021

Well speaking of prototype(and wow lot of people here that also drew from that) i named the MC Alex Mercer since i like the game, think it's a fun name regardless and was feeling really unoriginal when coming up with a name.

Hero name was Scion, was thinking of us being the relative of monsters and scion seemed like a fun word connect to that.

Female name was Nicole because i've been playing Class of '09 recently so nicole is just stuck like a brain bug in me.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Here you go lads, just posted it

Devlog 73 (Back at it again)

Sup, how's it going.
Glad everyone seemed to enjoy last update, I wasn't sure how well cutting it up would go when I was planning it out, but by the time I was done with it I figured people would be pretty happy, some updates I just know are gonna go well. Too early to say on the next one, but we'll see, I'm working on it.
Sorry about the cliffhanger last update btw, I don't do it to be a dick(I am a dick though, don't think otherwise), I generally just do it on a dramatic moment. I mean sure, I could've just cut the update at the end of one of the dream segments, but who the fuck would be satisfied with that? I like to get people hyped up and talking. But yeah, next update is all planned out and will probably have an even more dramatic stopping point, so get ready for that shit, sorry in advance. The plan is basically to get to the end of the Twin arc and then give the big climax for it the following update, which will also introduce the following arc, which will be an interesting one to develop. Shit, I'm almost running out of numbers. v1.0 was meant to be earlier than this, but the ideas I had, the story beats I've had written out, they needed a lot more fleshing out than I had originally thought they would. I'm glad for it, since I think it makes the story significantly more interesting, but it makes me wonder how long I'm gonna be making this game for, it's almost 3 years now, that's a long ass time, I've already got 4 other games planned out that I'll be making at some point. Still, all in good time, Superhuman turned out better than I ever thought it would, so I'll take the appropriate amount of time to do it right, there's still lots of exciting things I'm looking forward to getting to.
Anyway, see you next week

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I wonder what part of this update made him certain that it would be successful. I tend to think that lore dumps are the most well received ones, but this one in particular has opened up uncharacteristically many new plot lines.

If I had to rate updates, these have been my favorites so far.
1. 0.95
Lot's of content, huge fights, huge loredump, 2 evolutions, the first actual taste of level 5 power, MC vs Deus, made us theorize for months.

2. 0.975
Huge lore dump with even more actionable information, an extensive and very well drawn fight involving 3 level 5s and a Chosen monster, MC's performance against Shen+Twins, Syla pretty much throwing most of our theories in the dumpster, Twins unique circumstances, new Claudia confirmed to be an Apostle spawn, Deus using his particular double ray attack again, important info on Michael, what seems like the beginning of Nyx romance. So many things. I can't shut up about this update. And the best part is that it's neither complete, nor the result of a long teasing. The way I see it, things will only get better from now on.

3. 0.7
MC vs Klaus, Michael vs Oscar, Huge fights, New ways for MC to fight, Evolution, significant lore dump during the evolution. It's been a while but I still think that this is the best update of the first part of the game (MC in college).

4. 0.92
This was the Valravn update. Huge fight, new ways for MC to fight, we got insight into Valravn who pretty much established himself as one of the coolest characters in the game, we saw Bernhardt in action, got a lot of info on Superhumans and HERO.

Generally speaking, past Klaus, things started slowing down a lot. There were a lot of significant bits, but few and far in between. What can I say, the Jake arc lacked a serious punch behind it. I never really felt that MC is threatened by him, rather it was just a matter of MC figuring it out. The early part of Deryl's Arc also was slow. It was a time where wrapping up the training segments and side routes was more exciting than the main story.

I think the updates between the start of the game, up to Klaus were more interesting than anything which came after Klaus up to Michael's infection.

Last edited:

Simpy

Feb 10, 2021
Can you get locked out of amber route by any chance ? I haven't been getting any option with her

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Can you get locked out of amber route by any chance ? I haven't been getting any option with her
Yes, there is a point where MC speaks with his father about blackmailing the dean to give her back her full scholarship. You need to have at least 3 relationship with her and choose "I love you" to enable the romance, otherwise you miss it completely.

If you don't have the necessary relationship points, you won't see the option.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I have not yet reached to that point, when does it happen tho ? I have gained my 1st evolution and still haven't been able to progress with her after telling her not to worry about her problem.
You have some more content to go through then, you are fine.

That should be the 8th event, which starts with MC trying to shake Neil's hand to get his memories. The very last choice is between
"Chin up, depressed people annoy me" and "I'll take care of this for you, don't worry"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can start the event past day 45, which is 4 days after evolving.

Reactions: SquallofNight

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020

Regular name Lucifer Morningstar, hero name Cernunnos

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes