Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I'm not even sure why Tiffany wants to kill her father in the first place.
To me it kinda feels like the Milkken family is just entirely fucked up lmao, its like Dexter expects her to try to kill him and is disappointed if she doesnt try or fails to achieve it.

Xanthe even told Dexter that Deus said that Tiffany will be the end of Dexter but Dexter just dismissed it like he knows about it already and expects it (and is proud about it? lol).

My guess is Dexter killed his father too and thats kinda how leadership switches are supposed to happen in this family, attain as much Power as possible, get more powerful than your parent and take what you "deserve" instead of getting it handed over. Like if she isnt able to kill him to aquire power, Dexter considers her a failure (like her sister because shes too soft in his perspective).

A dialoge like "If you want to decide who your husband is yourself, get into the position to make the decisions" from dexter to tiffany wouldnt surprise me at all

Unrelated but one of my most liked renders and scenes:

screenshot0004.png

I just love Bernhardt's attitude lol, no long talks, no bragging around, no flexing. Just deadly, merciless and superior with such ease, im already curious who or what will be able to kill him at some point.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
How? Liz doesn't care about most things and doesn't even think she's girlfriend material so it's pretty obvious she wouldn't care that much about fucking a few guys. And Nyx is like 80 years old in the body of a 30 year old, it's not really a surprise she has a body count(heh).
I don't get this take. Other than like Tess and Christie, the other LIs aren't exactly stacking body counts

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I don't get this take. Other than like Tess and Christie, the other LIs aren't exactly stacking body counts
1 LI having 1 sex any of kind is enough to block a dev for some people, they unironically want fleshlights who can only tell them how great they are not characters who have any sort of relevance/experience/time spent without MC

Im making these large cunty claims about them and they cant say anything because they know I am correctly stating what they want :KEK:

People would hate Tiffany if WW didn't specifically have her be a virgin (unless MC take it) whose husband dies literally the second they are married.

Ella for sure has lots of sexual experience as well iirc her and dave made out maybe more? but even ignoring him she is just as much of a freak as the MC in terms of sexual experimentation and unlike us has had powers for YEARS many of which would have been easier to be a "superfreak" (no hero hunting you etc)

• Haha
Reactions: Krytax123

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
To me it kinda feels like the Milkken family is just entirely fucked up lmao, its like Dexter expects her to try to kill him and is disappointed if she doesnt try or fails to achieve it.
to be fair we dont know how much Dexter knows about what the monsters "end goal" is and if Dexter (if overthrew his dad) had a better chance of stopping the monsters then Dexter should be the one in charge, him "expecting" his daughter to do the same speaks more to him being a "good" guy (in terms of the greater good) becuase he doesnt want power really he wants the most capable person to be in his position to stop monster/take over humanity/whatever you think his real goal is.

Xanthe specifically being the one to say it could also be seen as something "positive" Xanthe is very smart but he does not have abilities related to seeing the future; if Dues said it IMO it would carry significant more weight even if Dues was a "new recruit" at the time

Tbh you could also read "the end of you" as a positive vs "will kill you" but that gets very "what if" very quick. I wonder if she will even kill him now and if she does how it will play out? All her plans to kill him were made before she knew that he had a teleporter/someone who controls death/a living sun/someone who can easily clone themselves 10k times/and then Bernhardt fucking Gunvald close to him :KEK:

I still think MC family is more fucked up after all Dexter wasn't knowingly dicking down a half monster (whatever Mommy technically is)

Edit: All of this is obviously "could be" and the opposite interpretation is valid. Just another example of this game having legitimately compelling writing even in its non LI characters

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
to be fair we dont know how much Dexter knows about what the monsters "end goal" is and if Dexter (if overthrew his dad) had a better chance of stopping the monsters then Dexter should be the one in charge, him "expecting" his daughter to do the same speaks more to him being a "good" guy (in terms of the greater good) becuase he doesnt want power really he wants the most capable person to be in his position to stop monster/take over humanity/whatever you think his real goal is.
I mean dude .. if Dexter thinks Tiffany is more suited to lead and has better chances to lead humanity to success .. why doesnt he just step back and is a guide for her (like a normal father lol) instead of expecting her to kill him for the greater good?

I dont think his intentions are "evil" either, its some kind of survival of the fittest logic probably but there are way better ways to support your child to achieve greatness lmao. It seems like his intentions towards tiffany (and humanity on the greater scale) are good but the way he wants to achieve them is misguided.

Xanthe specifically being the one to say it could also be seen as something "positive" Xanthe is very smart but he does not have abilities related to seeing the future; if Dues said it IMO it would carry significant more weight even if Dues was a "new recruit" at the time
It was Deus who told it Xanthe, and Xanthe told Dexter about Deus forseeing it. Dexters reply was that Deus "should mind his own buisness". Dexter either knew about it/expected it already or didnt gave a shit.

Tbh you could also read "the end of you" as a positive vs "will kill you" but that gets very "what if" very quick. I wonder if she will even kill him now and if she does how it will play out? All her plans to kill him were made before she knew that he had a teleporter/someone who controls death/a living sun/someone who can easily clone themselves 10k times/and then Bernhardt fucking Gunvald close to him :KEK:

I still think MC family is more fucked up after all Dexter wasn't knowingly dicking down a half monster (whatever Mommy technically is)
Because of Deus im kinda sure that Tiffany will kill Dexter but i think it will be rather anticlimatic as i still think Tiffany loves or at least respects her father. I think she will be very (and unusually for her usual attitude) sad/broken while Dexter will probably die really happy being so proud of her lmao

And i mean .. yeah MCs family IS super fucked up lol even tho its in a fun way, but it isnt surprising that MCs dad and Dexter know each other and seem to get along.

Edit: Oh and i dont think the other captains would do anything against Tiffany .. i have the feeling Dexter did set that up already, in case of his death she will get his spot on the table

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Simpgor

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I mean dude .. if Dexter thinks Tiffany is more suited to lead and has better chances to lead humanity to success .. why doesnt he just step back and is a guide for her (like a normal father lol) instead of expecting her to kill him for the greater good?

I dont think his intentions are "evil" either, its some kind of survival of the fittest logic probably but there are way better ways to support your child to achieve greatness lmao. It seems like his intentions towards tiffany (and humanity on the greater scale) are good but the way he wants to achieve them is misguided.

Edit: Oh and i dont think the other captains would do anything against Tiffany .. i have the feeling Dexter did set that up already, in case of his death she will get his spot on the table
I was saying more along the lines of dexter wants what gives the greatest chance, he had a better chance than his dad so he took over but he can't just give his child the position they need to be prove more capable by taking it. If he gives them advantages towards that it lessens them not builds them up (in his eyes).

I agree that he is largely "for the greater good" and that there are obviously better ways to raise your children (I don't personally think that's his goal more likely children just mean better chance of having someone more capable at helm.

Tiffany almost HAS to "get past" the captains as if she didn't she could be the leader literally right now just go up them and say "hey I'm taking over" if Dex never planned to "use them" on her then they would follow her (or risk killing their bosses daughter when his whole plan was for her to take over?) She doesn't need to kill them all obviously but them being a complete non factor for her would again hurt her "leader" rating not improve it.

Edit: we've got to keep in mind that this isn't the biggest company in the world its the singular organization (that we know of) that has kept humanity safe for the last 50 or so years so more "normal" rules of succession might not suffice

Reactions: Krytax123
Dec 1, 2021
Most of the LI seems victim of sexual assault or borderline whore. The way some boasts about their sexual conquest is annoying. I'd assume LIs like Christine or Ella to some degree be that way. But characters like Liz or Nyx seems wrong some way.
My main fetish with this game is the shapeshifting, weird genderbendy stuff.

If I desire to corrupt innocent gals, then I just play Venus Blood or somethin' because this developer is clearly not interested in that stuff, which is fine by me.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.976 + Unlocker by Zeanrith

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 792 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I was saying more along the lines of dexter wants what gives the greatest chance, he had a better chance than his dad so he took over but he can't just give his child the position they need to be prove more capable by taking it. If he gives them advantages towards that it lessens them not builds them up (in his eyes).

I agree that he is largely "for the greater good" and that there are obviously better ways to raise your children (I don't personally think that's his goal more likely children just mean better chance of having someone more capable at helm.

Tiffany almost HAS to "get past" the captains as if she didn't she could be the leader literally right now just go up them and say "hey I'm taking over" if Dex never planned to "use them" on her then they would follow her (or risk killing their bosses daughter when his whole plan was for her to take over?) She doesn't need to kill them all obviously but them being a complete non factor for her would again hurt her "leader" rating not improve it.

Edit: we've got to keep in mind that this isn't the biggest company in the world its the singular organization (that we know of) that has kept humanity safe for the last 50 or so years so more "normal" rules of succession might not suffice
Yeah i dont think our theorys are this different but Dexter expecting her to best/overcome the 5 mightiest people in the world plus their entire support network inlucding timetravelers and seers is maybe a bit much of an expectation haha. And Dexter isnt the boss of the captains, hes an equal alongside them and this spot will remain in the Milkken family no matter what is my guess.

So in case Tiffany would kill Dexter, i dont see for exmaple Bernhardt doing anything about it afterwards like avenging Dexter, she will be naturally Dextors successor and they will acknowledge her as that. The Captain's probably know how Dexter got the position from his father aswell (while xanhte probably/maybe doesnt know about it due to being younger).

But i think we agree about Dexters mindset, future will tell if were right about it

Reactions: Simpgor

JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017
None of these choices really matter as of latest update because they don't unlock any new content, although some are more useful than others.
All choices are tracked, so even those who seem useless may end up mattering in the end.

1. "Your Body" is an immediate reward with a scene.
2. "Money" gives you enough to buy everything but you don't need them to buy the useful stuff, available after evolving. The only question mark is the Mask which costs 2 million but the asshole won't sell anyway.
3. "Love" just gives you +1 Relationship. Tiffany has a single check requiring 3 relationship points to start her "romance" and you certainly don't need that point.
4. "More Power" gives you +30 Power, which is sizeable and can balance out non-optimized playthroughs. However currently there are no checks past the point where she finally gives you the reward. Also Power checks don't seem to be that important throughout the game. Only at the beginnings and it's more tied to training than anything else really
5. "Your Sister" adds some extra monologue and dialogue with Claudia. Claudia believes that her father would never allow her to marry MC but in order for Tiffany to fullfill her promise, Dexter has to die, so he won't be a factor anyway. Edit: It may be useful if MC ends up killing Dexter and Claudia doesn't want to have anything to do with her father's murderer, but at this point we can't really tell. I'm not even sure why Tiffany wants to kill her father in the first place.

My recommendation is Power. It's a stat which is far more integral to the story and it's the only one which unlocks content.
Money is the close second but it's usefulness depends entirely on the available stock and as of the latest update, you get enough.

Completing the SIN initiation infiltration should net you 38k~. Money may be a good choice if you are so anti-HERO that you don't want to tell them anything at all.

Not currently.
I know according to the walkthrough the mask is apparently a meme or a reference to something however when reading about the variants in the library it mentions cursed artifacts and I feel that mask in the future may be up for purchase perhaps after we hit a certain requirement such as 4th evolution? I dunno maybe I'm wrong and it's just a reference to something.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I know according to the walkthrough the mask is apparently a meme or a reference to something however when reading about the variants in the library it mentions cursed artifacts and I feel that mask in the future may be up for purchase perhaps after we hit a certain requirement such as 4th evolution? I dunno maybe I'm wrong and it's just a reference to something.
I doubt it's a meme but WW certainly likes to tease us with it. Shopkeep says that he wants MC to know about it but he won't sell yet. I too think it's somehow related to the tainted, along with Alice's and Shadow's fingers.

Reactions: JackDiabrew

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I know according to the walkthrough the mask is apparently a meme or a reference
It is a reference

The bad end where you get teleported into deep space and die with a "you are not the ultimate being yet" is probably another jojo reference.

Reactions: JackDiabrew

statue345

Jul 29, 2022
Since Bernhardt is supposed to punish his lieutenants for their failure against Eiseth, how likely do you think it is that he'll punish Kira by not letting her get her arm back until she proves herself?

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes