Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
I go full corruption my mom tell me that I am more alike to grandfather than grandmother and I am not pure.
If I go full pure (not corruption) path dose that mean I will be more like grandmother than grandfather and I will be pure?
Also back then I kill the Jake (kinda sad) but dose his death impactfull on the story?

The last I still cant understand one thing...so I had mom and dad (the monsters) okay I get It but why the hell the I feel like grandfather and grandmother are far more important?

Also when I fight with the Jake and when he try to order me any eye (my grandfather) show and protect itself me from him thats usually dont happen In this game when they intervene even when I fight Hydra or Varan (the dark knight) they dont intervene.

The last for my own good sake who Is my monster mom,dad,grandfather and grandmother? I mean their appearance In my visions/mc because I never fucking know who I seeing.

Edit.also my mom tell me that I would become eventually a superhuman even If Ella would not help me In that I am correct?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I go full corruption my mom tell me that I am more alike to grandfather than grandmother and I am not pure.
If I go full pure (not corruption) path dose that mean I will be more like grandmother than grandfather and I will be pure?
Also back then I kill the Jake (kinda sad) but dose his death impactfull on the story?

The last I still cant understand one thing...so I had mom and dad (the monsters) okay I get It but why the hell the I feel like grandfather and grandmother are far more important?

Also when I fight with the Jake and when he try to order me any eye (my grandfather) show and protect itself me from him thats usually dont happen In this game when they intervene even when I fight Hydra or Varan (the dark knight) they dont intervene.

The last for my own good sake who Is my monster mom,dad,grandfather and grandmother? I mean their appearance In my visions/mc because I never fucking know who I seeing.

Edit.also my mom tell me that I would become eventually a superhuman even If Ella would not help me In that I am correct?
It has nothing to do with corruption don't worry. You are always impure and more like grandfather.
Jake being dead doesn't change much at this point. Only a few dialogues.

Monster mom (from MC's point of view) = Grandmother (from Syla's point of view) = Memory (The pink monster that may infect you)
Monster father (from MC's point of view) = Grandfather (from Syla's point of view) = Body (The purple monster that may infect you)

She just has a different frame of reference. Syla acts like Memory is her mother, so to her son, she is grandmother. We don't know if Memory is Syla's monster mother or her actual mother because we don't really know what Syla is. She doesn't want to tell us yet.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
no it's just related to the story , mc use more is body trait tan memory , Corruption isnt related to that and so far bring you closer to your monster part whit some little consequence like you can understand some monster talking.

They are the same, Sylla and Stephen are mc biological parent, it's just that since Sylla call the 3rd mother, she refer to her as mc grandmother.

No real consequence so far except that Mia is angry to Jake and not mc if you dont kill him.

where did you see that?, never see something close she just talk about mc biological father compatibility with body and her's with memory .

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2018
It has nothing to do with corruption but with his development until this point. Until now MC was heavily relying on his body to get through any obstacle so his body trait went further than memory.

As for Jake, not really.

Reactions: RevyTwoHands87

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
It has nothing to do with corruption don't worry. You are always impure and more like grandfather.
Jake being dead doesn't change much at this point. Only a few dialogues.

Monster mom (from MC's point of view) = Grandmother (from Syla's point of view) = Memory (The pink monster that may infect you)
Monster father (from MC's point of view) = Grandfather (from Syla's point of view) = Body (The purple monster that may infect you)

She just has a different frame of reference. Syla acts like Memory is her mother, so to her son, she is grandmother. We don't know if Memory is Syla's monster mother or her actual mother because we don't really know what Syla is. She doesn't want to tell us yet.
Im quite confusse right now she say "Syla" that she do something bad In the past so her "mother" our "grandmother" are not happy with that,her and me are no longer "pure" and also that her (grandmother) siblings would insta kill me If they meet me (expect her one brother)

Also thats no quite right what you say the part about mom and grandmother,the eye when I was fight with Jake was the "grandfather" not the monsters who infect me....while my mom and dad (monsters) wants good to me and some kinda loves me thats not quite tru to the grandfather (the eye) while he dont mind consume me when he ask this when I was fight with the monster Deryl...It was second time when he intervening with me.

Also Im asking about my visions In mind before not only with Syla I saw In them a monsters right? but I dont know what they say all I know there was at least 3-4 figures (not at the same time) and I was asking who Is who.

Dynamite69420

Feb 22, 2022
Im quite confusse right now she say "Syla" that she do something bad In the past so her "mother" our "grandmother" are not happy with that,her and me are no longer "pure" and also that her (grandmother) siblings would insta kill me If they meet me (expect her one brother)

Also thats no quite right what you say the part about mom and grandmother,the eye when I was fight with Jake was the "grandfather" not the monsters who infect me....while my mom and dad (monsters) wants good to me and some kinda loves me thats not quite tru to the grandfather (the eye) while he dont mind consume me when he ask this when I was fight with the monster Deryl...It was second time when he intervening with me.

Also Im asking about my visions In mind before not only with Syla I saw In them a monsters right? but I dont know what they say all I know there was at least 3-4 figures (not at the same time) and I was asking who Is who.
It seems like they're (the third and the fourth) not happy with Syla because she "took in some bad stuff" this will probably be cleared up in the next update however 3&4 also couldve been upset with MC being born

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
1708199505455.png

Okay so which path is the optimal choice here? Investigating with Rina or Joining the Tournament with Met?

As far as the walkthrough dictates, the former grants you +1 with Rina and some money while the latter gives you +1 with Met and +3 to both Skill and Power. Stat wise, going with Met will grant you a boost to your stats which is always a good thing considering that there are a lot of stat checks, usually from either the skill or power stat. However, going with Rina might potentially unlock lewd scenes with her in the future (Also, does picking this route have any scenes with her in this current build?) and more information/lore regarding S.I.N. Besides that, I already took Tiffany's offer earlier in the game aka her giving me a fuck ton of money so I'm pretty much loaded with cash already defeating the purpose of choosing Rina except for the +1. Plus, given the shit ton of money I have, I can just buy the monster parts from the shop either way.

So... these are the options I've weight out. That said' which is the better path here? Also, among the two paths, which has a more interesting or better story between them?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
View attachment 3363188

Okay so which path is the optimal choice here? Investigating with Rina or Joining the Tournament with Met?

As far as the walkthrough dictates, the former grants you +1 with Rina and some money while the latter gives you +1 with Met and +3 to both Skill and Power. Stat wise, going with Met will grant you a boost to your stats which is always a good thing considering that there are a lot of stat checks, usually from either the skill or power stat. However, going with Rina might potentially unlock lewd scenes with her in the future (Also, does picking this route have any scenes with her in this current build?) and more information/lore regarding S.I.N. Besides that, I already took Tiffany's offer earlier in the game aka her giving me a fuck ton of money so I'm pretty much loaded with cash already defeating the purpose of choosing Rina except for the +1. Plus, given the shit ton of money I have, I can just buy the monster parts from the shop either way.

So... these are the options I've weight out. That said' which is the better path here? Also, among the two paths, which has a more interesting or better story between them?
From a content perspective, I find the Tournament the best. I like the type of information we get and the scenes a lot more than the other route.

The optimal path is the tournament because it gives you stats and enough money for the shopkeep. Unless an update drops where some variable from the "Drop out" route becomes important, there is nothing there. Traditionally, the relationship checks aren't that tight, I doubt that this +1 with Rina will be that important.

You can always do the tournament, reset at Jared and do the "Drop out" route, but personally I'd rather do the tournament twice for +6 Skill.

Reactions: SquallofNight

losnolzin

Feb 10, 2024
Hey guys. I was trying to do all dead ends. Some are missing (ie. 26-30) from the walkthrough. Does anybody knows if those are actually not in the game? If they exists... does anyone know how to do it?
Thanks all.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
From a content perspective, I find the Tournament the best. I like the type of information we get and the scenes a lot more than the other route.

The optimal path is the tournament because it gives you stats and enough money for the shopkeep. Unless an update drops where some variable from the "Drop out" route becomes important, there is nothing there. Traditionally, the relationship checks aren't that tight, I doubt that this +1 with Rina will be that important.

You can always do the tournament, reset at Jared and do the "Drop out" route, but personally I'd rather do the tournament twice for +6 Skill.
Is the Jared reset method of getting some more stats cannon or is it just a bug that shouldn't work. Are we supposed to be able to do that?

Reactions: AhrimanH

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Is the Jared reset method of getting some more stats cannon or is it just a bug that shouldn't work. Are we supposed to be able to do that?
It's a bug/exploit. Used to be an infinite loop. WW "fixed it" but not correctly, so now you can use it to gain double stats from the tournament.

Hey guys. I was trying to do all dead ends. Some are missing (ie. 26-30) from the walkthrough. Does anybody knows if those are actually not in the game? If they exists... does anyone know how to do it?
Thanks all.
Yes, the names of the deadends are not in the correct order. If you can't find them in the walkthrough it means that they don't exist.

Last edited:

Marvoch

Aug 24, 2023
I read the last few posts and have a couple of doubts.

1) I had assumed that Authority, Power, Memory etc were not the names of the specific apostles, but more their powers\domains, and that there were two apostles per power, one each in the two pairs 1-6 (aligned with the moon), 7-12 (aligned with the sea), with obviously different derivations, or rather interpretations, of those powers. So the second set of apostles has powers related to completely different aspects? It might make sense since there are already the concepts of order, evolution and infinity (plus probably three more for the other six) to bind the apostles into pairs and link them with the 6 arbiters.

2) I did not understand whether Ella is the chosen of the third apostle or not. The doubt I have is that she is neither pure nor 50/50, being much more body than memory, but at the same time she seems pretty cosy with the third and fourth.

3) I read a few posts ago that Tanos is the son of a chosen. Where did this information come from? Because I have not encountered it anywhere that I can remember. The only thing that seems significant to me about him, besides his father and how much of a piece of crap he is, is that he is probably behind Ella as a superhuman. Kinda sad the MC didn't recognize him in the picture Ella had of him.

Btw: this game is sick. When I downloaded 1 GB of files, I didn't expect THIS much content and surely not something so deep lore and character-wise.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I read the last few posts and have a couple of doubts.

1) I had assumed that Authority, Power, Memory etc were not the names of the specific apostles, but more their powers\domains, and that there were two apostles per power, one each in the two pairs 1-6 (aligned with the moon), 7-12 (aligned with the sea), with obviously different derivations, or rather interpretations, of those powers. So the second set of apostles has powers related to completely different aspects? It might make sense since there are already the concepts of order, evolution and infinity (plus probably three more for the other six) to bind the apostles into pairs and link them with the 6 arbiters.

2) I did not understand whether Ella is the chosen of the third apostle or not. The doubt I have is that she is neither pure nor 50/50, being much more body than memory, but at the same time she seems pretty cosy with the third and fourth.

3) I read a few posts ago that Tanos is the son of a chosen. Where did this information come from? Because I have not encountered it anywhere that I can remember. The only thing that seems significant to me about him, besides his father and how much of a piece of crap he is, is that he is probably behind Ella as a superhuman. Kinda sad the MC didn't recognize him in the picture Ella had of him.

Btw: this game is sick. When I downloaded 1 GB of files, I didn't expect THIS much content and surely not something so deep lore and character-wise.
1) The 12 Apostles are all siblings. They're 6 sets of twins. Each twin is closely linked to each other and have half of an original trait, that belongs to an Arbiter/Origin. There's 6 Arbiters.

1st (Authority) + 2nd (Power) = Order

3rd (Body) + 4th (Memory) = Evolution

5th (Time) + 6th (Ether) = Infinity

7th (Dark) + 8th (Light) = Unknown

9th (Truth/Reality) + 10th (Dream/Illusion) = Unknown

11th (Destruction) + 12th (Creation) = Unknown.

Beyond that we don't know but the new assumption is the 6 Arbiters are two sets of triplets who's three Original traits come from one of the Outer Twin each. This is speculation though so you don't have to worry about this bit.

Just so you know. The implied position is:

0. God ???
1. Outer Twins (2)
2. 6 Arbiters
3. 12 Apostles
4. The Chosen

2) Ella was turned by, and is the chosen of the 3rd but presumably had enough compatibility with the 4th. She's like MC, but worse I suppose. I still think if she just killed Christie like she supposed to do, she would've unlocked the Memory trait. That's my own belief though so you don't really have to keep it in mind.

3) Tanos is the "son" of the Rebis, who's a chosen of the 12th Apostle. As in, that's his monster parent. We learn this from Devana and Shen among others. Tanos also called Deryl "brother" indicating that he was also turned by it. His human dad is Xanthe.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes