Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
1. Literally a few lines afterwards it says

This is obviously a joke, as it is slotted after that previous empty explanation.
Clearly not me dreaming it. but rather me forgetting that this was a joke.

2. She says "because you are empty like me I can't be your girlfriend". but then she goes on dating every chad in school. so it feels a bit insincere

3. That flashback explains it. But then her actual romance arc is that she basically falls in love with your giant cock and huge muscles now that you are hot and make her feel good. rather than your personality.
I get that this is meant to appeal to the male fantasy. And it does, it is totally fucking hot to break Liz on your cock. To overcome her apathy and lack of feelings. But at the same time it undermines her narrative a bit.
Not a deal breaker for me. But I can understand how it might turn some people off.
stupidsticker.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: SquallofNight

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Since this will be something so relevant next update, regarding both Cole vs Mc fight and possible evolutions:

1. As i said before this seems a perfect spot for Cole to evolve, not just his evolution has been foreshadowed a lot but also the situation seems to be that he will have to fight alone at least against Mc and Deryl, Michael and Alice can be easily healed by both to join the fight and possibly if Liz/Amber evolve they can join too, so from best to worst situation for Cole he will need to fight alone against two lvl 3 up to four lvl 3 and two lvl 2, not the best odds.

2. If SIN members interfere we need to consider how it could happen, right now i doubt that Shen or Charlie would bother helping Cole, Jared might be close to him but i doubt he would dare or even care to try, Zara seems to like him and Briar is very forgiving so those two are a possibility. Zara has the marks but we don't know how useful her powers are in a fight, Briar however can heal and would whitout a doubt be useful.

3. if i had to guess either Cole will fight alone, be overwhelmed and need to evolve or Zara/Briar will return and try to help in a more supporting role, maybe even be forced on that role because Cole is a bitch and would refuse more direct help as the condescending arrogant asshole he is.

4. Since you guys are bringing up monsterfication that's interesting, i don't think will be the case for Cole but i though about a possibility, what if Cole while losing the fight tries so hard to evolve that he starts to monsterfy and accepts to take a vow from Charlie like Shen did to evolve properly, it would be a good humbling experience for this prick.

5. As for Mc i really do think that it's too soon for him to evolve no matter how the fight happens, he just got acess to the other world and has a lot of development and training on the memory field, i expect at least two more updates and then maybe he evolves at the end of the third, next update will be the end of the twins arc and the following i suppose Ella's return.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Since this will be something so relevant next update, regarding both Cole vs Mc fight and possible evolutions:

1. As i said before this seems a perfect spot for Cole to evolve, not just his evolution has been foreshadowed a lot but also the situation seems to be that he will have to fight alone at least against Mc and Deryl, Michael and Alice can be easily healed by both to join the fight and possibly if Liz/Amber evolve they can join too, so from best to worst situation for Cole he will need to fight alone against two lvl 3 up to four lvl 3 and two lvl 2, not the best odds.

2. If SIN members interfere we need to consider how it could happen, right now i doubt that Shen or Charlie would bother helping Cole, Jared might be close to him but i doubt he would dare or even care to try, Zara seems to like him and Briar is very forgiving so those two are a possibility. Zara has the marks but we don't know how useful her powers are in a fight, Briar however can heal and would whitout a doubt be useful.

3. if i had to guess either Cole will fight alone, be overwhelmed and need to evolve or Zara/Briar will return and try to help in a more supporting role, maybe even be forced on that role because Cole is a bitch and would refuse more direct help as the condescending arrogant asshole he is.

4. Since you guys are bringing up monsterfication that's interesting, i don't think will be the case for Cole but i though about a possibility, what if Cole while losing the fight tries so hard to evolve that he starts to monsterfy and accepts to take a vow from Charlie like Shen did to evolve properly, it would be a good humbling experience for this prick.

5. As for Mc i really do think that it's too soon for him to evolve no matter how the fight happens, he just got acess to the other world and has a lot of development and training on the memory field, i expect at least two more updates and then maybe he evolves at the end of the third, next update will be the end of the twins arc and the following i suppose Ella's return.

I don't see Cole's evolution as foreshadowed, but more as a way of showing us how full of himself he is, because beside is own words nothing proove that he's close, it's more is pride talking. And since then (it was before Valravn fight so a long time already), he still a level 3 weaker or close to mc who is a newborn level 3.

Also, the biggest problem with all the theory implying Cole evolution (mine included), is that he would become too powerfull to be handled by mc alone.
So it would be more likely that either both of them evolve, or none .

Alice and Michael even if healed are no match for Cole, Cole power is compared to Met and the only reason Michael could put a fight with Met was because he could absorb Energy ( and they still are affected by the drug since Michael could only use the little he absorbed on some corps) and Deryl will likely help to evacuate both of them and also Liz and Amber body , and don't forget that a lot of monster are left in Sin base (and whe know of some B and C rank who wont be so easy to handle for them )

For the others kids , it would be difficult since they both have leaved already but since Briar was keeping an eye on Cole and Shen when they where talking, it's possible that he could have asked Hex to bring him back and maybe that he could even heal Amber after seeing what Tanos did to her and also seeing who Cole realy is from is own eyes.

Also, in the mental state mc is, i doubt that he would let anyone inferfering in this fight and if the fight isn't interupted maybe both him and Cole will die since it's only a matter of time for hex's dimension to fall ( their fight could even speeding up the process since Hex is wounded and the dimension is unstable) , and this could be the moment for the Nyx brand to come in handy.

I doubt mc was given one for no reason, and Mc didnt even notice the eartquake once he saw Cole with Liz's head so they will likely fight until the other is dead, but by then it would be too late for mc to escape and would be resurected by Nyx.

Last edited:

JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017
i got some music for you guys to feed your rage if you want i wont link but here are the names

SWARM - The End of All Things
SWARM - Say Goodbye
SWARN - Consumed
SWARM - No Salvation
Won't lie all those song names are pretty fitting for coles fate in the next update, I do find it interesting so before this update idk how many of you really were looking forward to fighting Cole but I wasn't worried about him he wasn't even a blip on my radar now shen was a different story along with fighting jared with his "bolt that can kill a level 5". So before this update I was just planning on genderbending his ass if that was an option now replaying the update twice, I wanna kill him but I don't it to be a fast death like with Danica or Jake I wanna savor the meal.

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
A Level 4 Cole or an A rank Variant monster Cole isn't fightable, the MC and Deryl would likely get mutilated. Trying to brawl with a Level 4 that directly counters your powers in their evolution trance swinging a weapon build via the Creation trait is a terrible plan, and so is throwing hands with an A rank monster that directly counters your powers and has a mutation completely unique to it. The MC took 3 hours to chip damage a severely wounded Asura to death and barely scratched Shen despite him not even being a physically inclined superhuman, he ain't doing jack to anything of that much power.

A Level 3 Cole is still enough for a spectacle though. He's fresh and a direct counter to the MC's regeneration, but is wielding a weapon that may or may not be complete. The MC on the other hand has just gotten out of being pumped to the high heavens with drugs, but has a major boost in Monster Power and will soon be getting backup from a Deryl that's sure to be vengeful and just perfected his Philosopher's stone. Both of them have pre-established strong emotional ties to a respective twin, regardless of how you play. Cole may be the eldest Level 3 of them with the most experience, but he's going to be getting jumped by two men on a mission to commit the most body horror possible to him.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
All this wall of illuminati texts as always under this game remaind me of my question.

When new update? Its every 3 months?

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
All this wall of illuminati texts as always under this game remaind me of my question.

When new update? Its every 3 months?
WW said this one is going to take longer, so we're hoping 3 months. He tried to keep them to every 2 months earlier, but has ended up making a few longer than normal updates recently.

Reactions: Lolikanion

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Way to long the war between Ukraine and Russian will be faster resolve than the game complete.

Ps.what was the state of this game righ now? how much % Is complete +/- ?

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
You could say that its around half, but if I were WW I wouldn't end Superhuman at all, and just make sequels
Good and not,good because I was fear It will soon end.

But bad because thats mean more waiting, gusse I will take a break for few months.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
A Level 4 Cole or an A rank Variant monster Cole isn't fightable, the MC and Deryl would likely get mutilated. Trying to brawl with a Level 4 that directly counters your powers in their evolution trance swinging a weapon build via the Creation trait is a terrible plan, and so is throwing hands with an A rank monster that directly counters your powers and has a mutation completely unique to it. The MC took 3 hours to chip damage a severely wounded Asura to death and barely scratched Shen despite him not even being a physically inclined superhuman, he ain't doing jack to anything of that much power.

A Level 3 Cole is still enough for a spectacle though. He's fresh and a direct counter to the MC's regeneration, but is wielding a weapon that may or may not be complete. The MC on the other hand has just gotten out of being pumped to the high heavens with drugs, but has a major boost in Monster Power and will soon be getting backup from a Deryl that's sure to be vengeful and just perfected his Philosopher's stone. Both of them have pre-established strong emotional ties to a respective twin, regardless of how you play. Cole may be the eldest Level 3 of them with the most experience, but he's going to be getting jumped by two men on a mission to commit the most body horror possible to him.
That's kinda the point to me, honestly as things are right now Cole is fucked, i think everyone agrees that Mc could beat Cole by himself even it was difficult, add to that a very angry Deryl with the philosopher stone he said would help him fight and Michael and Alice healed even if at low power. With how twin evolution works that's the chance of Amber/Liz evolve, something that could also solve their current situation, chances of that happening are real and boom more two lvl 3 trance and all to fuck Cole.

Though i need to admit that i don't think Cole will die next update (no matter how much i wish we could kill him) so to me this isexactly what will explain how that fucker will live, to resume:
He gets his ass kicked until we almost kill him, evolves, kicks everyones butt and almost kills everyone, is forced to retreat because HERO finds their location and tries to rescue everyone, otherwise if i'm wrong we just kill him, and will be sooooo fucking happy :D .

Anex09

Dec 1, 2022
With this new power that mc gained in this update (False memories), i think killing Cole or Jared is just waste.
This is not gonna happen for incoming Cole fight but if Mc just use this power before starting to fight with anyone, he might win easily.
For example before fighting the twins ( evander and the girl i assume i forgot their names), just inject a fake memory to Evander so he starts to thinking mc is his friend and his sister actually is enemy. Yes this wont be permanent however even if effects stand still for a minute, the fight would be much easier.

What i mean is Cole and Jared might become mere pawns for our MC now. So if Liz and Amber are okay and Cole somehow manages to survive, i would rather use him instead of killing him.

• Haha
Reactions: Doom Marine

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
does anyone know where the live broadcast will be ?
I believe that the story is only 20 or 30 percent complete, since there are still more things to come out.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes