JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
does anyone know where the live broadcast will be ?
I believe that the story is only 20 or 30 percent complete, since there are still more things to come out.
There is links to YouTube and Twitch in the main menu of the game. The live will be on Twitch, and he will save it later on YouTube.

Reactions: SquallofNight

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
Hi All

Just giving everyone an update on the wiki. We are up to 214 pages and now have guides covering stats, romances, and relationship points. Still some formatting to do to make it prettier but we'll get there. Lots of new lore and other bits from the new update to digest so that info will slowly work its way across the wiki. Hope its been helpful to all readers.

We also welcome community contributions, so please if anyone wants to write for the wiki, go ahead. We can always edit and improve the pages.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I've been trying to make some sense out of the info we have on Cole, drawing some conclusions on the Power difference between him and MC.
Turns out, the game has given us enough info to form a hypothesis. The narrators aren't exactly reliable, but they also don't have a reason to lie.

Clues:
1. Met thinks that he and Cole has similar Power levels.
This is important, as Met has been shown to be a good judge of Power levels. He says so to Charlie, but he also showcases this by figuring out that Alice has more power than Michael (being a Superhuman for longer, evolved earlier), despite having trouble with the latter.

2. Shen thinks that currently, Moon Twins are weaker than Cole.
Shen says that when MC transforms into Cole and tries to fish some information. He taunts him with the extraordinary Twin growth but it's obvious that he doesn't think they have surpassed him yet.

3. Evander tied against Met.
This is probably an indication that the Moon Twins share their Power pool automatically. Met's lightning protects him from Evander's ridiculous ability so there doesn't exist any unfair advantage between them. So the common denominator is the Power stat.

4. MC destroyed the Moon Twins in a 1v2.
MC has a Power that is weak against Evander and he made a fool out of Devana. Once he understood how to fight them, he dominated the battle.

5. MC during infiltration thought that Met may be on his level.
This happened back when MC had around 360~ Power. Since then, MC has increased his Power significantly, 130 Power just from Dreams/

6. MC after his fight with Deryl, said that his monster parent believes he can take Cole.
At this point MC had 300-315 Power, had already taken some damage from fighting Deryl and he was near the end of his Evolution Trance.

So based on all these, I think it's fair to say that if the following are true:
- Met and Cole have about the same Power
- MC could take on Cole right after Deryl
- MC correctly thought that Met was on his level during the SIN ceremony
And knowing that MC was capable of beating the Twins in a 1v2

Met, Cole and Moon Twin shared Pool have somewhere around 300-400 Power
MC's possible power range as of 0.98 is 452-589.
So MC has already surpassed all of them.

MC was already on their level when he evolved and worst case scenario, he should have at least 50 more Power than Cole. while best case scenario should be around 200 Power.

Considering how good MC is at adapting and punching above his weight class, a possible 200 Power advantage, a heavy armor giving him fire resistance and probably enough killing power to turn Cole into minced meat with his Mantis Strike, it doesn't really make sense for a level 3 Cole to last for more than a minute and that's very generous.

Last edited:

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I've been trying to make some sense out of the info we have on Cole, drawing some conclusions on the Power difference between him and MC.
Turns out, the game has given us enough info to form a hypothesis. The narrators aren't exactly reliable, but they also don't have a reason to lie.

Clues:
1. Met thinks that he and Cole has similar Power levels.
This is important, as Met has been shown to be a good judge of Power levels. He says so to Charlie, but he also showcases this by figuring out that Alice has more power than Michael (being a Superhuman for longer, evolved earlier), despite having trouble with the latter.

2. Shen thinks that currently, Moon Twins are weaker than Cole.
Shen says that when MC transforms into Cole and tries to fish some information. He taunts him with the extraordinary Twin growth but it's obvious that he doesn't think they have surpassed him yet.

3. Evander tied against Met.
This is probably an indication that the Moon Twins share their Power pool automatically. Met's lightning protects him from Evander's ridiculous ability so there doesn't exist any unfair advantage between them. So the common denominator is the Power stat.

4. MC destroyed the Moon Twins in a 1v2.
MC has a Power that is weak against Evander and he made a fool out of Devana. Once he understood how to fight them, he dominated the battle.

5. MC during infiltration thought that Met may be on his level.
This happened back when MC had around 360~ Power. Since then, MC has increased his Power significantly, 130 Power just from Dreams/

6. MC after his fight with Deryl, said that his monster parent believes he can take Cole.
At this point MC had 300-315 Power, had already taken some damage from fighting Deryl and he was near the end of his Evolution Trance.

So based on all these, I think it's fair to say that if the following are true:
- Met and Cole have about the same Power
- MC could take on Cole right after Deryl
- MC correctly thought that Met was on his level during the SIN ceremony
And knowing that MC was capable of beating the Twins in a 1v2

Met, Cole and Moon Twin shared Pool have somewhere around 300-400 Power
MC's possible power range as of 0.98 is 452-589.
So MC has already surpassed all of them.

MC was already on their level when he evolved and worst case scenario, he should have at least 50 more Power than Cole. while best case scenario should be around 200 Power.

Considering how good MC is at adapting and punching above his weight class, a possible 200 Power advantage, a heavy armor giving him fire resistance and probably enough killing power to turn Cole into minced meat with his Mantis Strike, it doesn't really make sense for a level 3 Cole to last for more than a minute and that's very generous.
I think a particularly important metric that should be considered here is how MC faired stat-wise against his previous opponents. To my understanding, MC has been constantly punching above his weight class, taking advantage of his shapeshifting abilities to brute force opponents with regeneration and adaptability. Like, almost every fight the MC is in, he gets heavily mutilated in ways that non-Body spawn simply wouldn't have any chance of surviving. So I think that it is possible that power-wise Cole and the Twins are above MC, yet MC has the broken ability advantage which overcomes the power difference.

corewen

Mar 28, 2018
That's kinda the point to me, honestly as things are right now Cole is fucked, i think everyone agrees that Mc could beat Cole by himself even it was difficult, add to that a very angry Deryl with the philosopher stone he said would help him fight and Michael and Alice healed even if at low power. With how twin evolution works that's the chance of Amber/Liz evolve, something that could also solve their current situation, chances of that happening are real and boom more two lvl 3 trance and all to fuck Cole.

Though i need to admit that i don't think Cole will die next update (no matter how much i wish we could kill him) so to me this isexactly what will explain how that fucker will live, to resume:
He gets his ass kicked until we almost kill him, evolves, kicks everyones butt and almost kills everyone, is forced to retreat because HERO finds their location and tries to rescue everyone, otherwise if i'm wrong we just kill him, and will be sooooo fucking happy :D .
Yup, what you said. If he is gonna live, it will be a repeat of the Klauss fight in a way where he gets beat down, evolves then the friggin dimenstion is breaking down, Nico blips in saves the gang and the dimension crashes leaving Cole's fate to doubt only for it to be later found out that doll Ella walks in after the Nico blip and saves him via something or something to that affect. After reading all the doubts folks are having on MC evolving I started seeing some sense in that, he's either gonna be a reverse Klauss or a fight like with Rav where he doesn't need to evolve and kicks his ass until Cole evolves and Nico saves the gang and the dimension doesn't do anything. Of course Cole could monsterfy and all this happens as well.

TheOneZR

May 4, 2023
Nah bro cole is done mc surpasses him both in power and skill mc learned how to fight in close combat with blades has a counter to fire with his heavy armor and just because cole has a pretty knife has he the skill to use (ooops skill issue), as for mc evolution should happen before 1.0 if its the black moon update he should be ready for it that is the evo that will finally give him the lightning resistance the 4th evolution is not called the limit break one for no reason hopefully

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doom Marine
Sep 5, 2018
Well for now all indicates that MC should have an upper hand both power and skill wise against Cole. His sword alone won't be enough to close this gap.

Which is nice since as far as i remember this is the first time where MC is in such position. Against Klauss he was the underdog, same for Val, against Deryl they were evenly matched, Twins plus shen outnumbered.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
I don't believe one bit that Cole tried to kill them for mercy. He was just searching ways to damage MC and brag later since he can't kill him because people stronger than him want MC alive. He only decided to "mercy kill" them when Jared said it was MC friends. Cole is the type of person that loves to bark, he loves using and beating the weak but when someone a bit stronger than him shows up he runs away but keep barking.
Both Xanthes are gigantic assholes who need to be dealt with. That being said, I can easily see Cole looking for ways to provoke the MC so he can say 'it isn't my fault, he came after me first'.

He's just the right kind of petty for that.

Reactions: SquallofNight

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
For some reason, I don’t want MC to evolve to level 4 just yet. I can’t quite pinpoint why I feel this way. When MC transitioned from level 1 to level 2 and then to level 3, I felt I'm satisfied with the development with its appropriate timing, and the dev didn’t rush it. However, the idea of MC evolving from level 3 to level 4 doesn’t sit well with me. It’s almost as if it’s being rushed. I feel it's too fast too soon.

It's really weird feeling. Idk why I'm feeling this way lol.

Last edited:

blaze67

Oct 4, 2017
Has anybody else noticed that female MC morph (especially hd version from Danica dream sex scene) and MC's mother look very similar?
I have, I think that might be a subconscious thing on the protagonist's part.( and partly caused by mom being in his head)

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Skidables

Nov 7, 2022
well after seeing everyone thinking met would lose before, I’m inclined to think cole is winning against mc now lol

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
One of the narrative purposes of the twins arc is for them to become strong enough that they no longer need the MC to protect them. That was a major factor in Liz wanting to become superhuman.
I think part of the narrative focus of the arc itself is going to show that, and people might be a bit disappointed, when it ends up that the twins become powerful enough together that they compare to the MC.
I doubt it will happen at the start of the next update, but it's likely over the next two as the arc ends up getting completed.
The twins also might have access to H.E.R.O.'s evolution serum after the arc and be able to easily evolve to keep up with the MC in the future.
And as already pointed out, the shopkeeper making a deal with the twins is a pretty good indication that they're going to survive.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes