Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I think a particularly important metric that should be considered here is how MC faired stat-wise against his previous opponents. To my understanding, MC has been constantly punching above his weight class, taking advantage of his shapeshifting abilities to brute force opponents with regeneration and adaptability. Like, almost every fight the MC is in, he gets heavily mutilated in ways that non-Body spawn simply wouldn't have any chance of surviving. So I think that it is possible that power-wise Cole and the Twins are above MC, yet MC has the broken ability advantage which overcomes the power difference.
Well, as far as my analysis is concerned at least, would you say that MC using his Body powers, has the advantage against Evander?
We saw what happened with Devana and I don't think that somehow MC using just his tentacles, has any advantage against a Creation Superhuman. If anything, of the two siblings, she was more capable of dealing some damage to MC at will. Blows and projectiles can be dodged or blocked with summoned flesh. Bombs just manifesting on your tails.. not so much.

Now as far as the comparison with his previous enemies:
1. Against Klaus -> MC 14 Power, Klaus 17 (MC doesn't have a trait advantage)
2. Against Danica -> MC 13 Power, Danica 24. (MC has a trait advantage)
3. Against Jake -> Ella claims that MC kept his one week advantage and she can literally read Power. A Power check during the prison segment suggests that MC can potentially have more Power than Jake. (MC doesn't have a trait advantage)
4. Against Valravn -> MC 80~, Valravn 170~ (This is up to discussion, Valravn was impervious to damage against anything other than Mantis punch, MC was efficient at regenerating normal sword slashes)
5. Against Hydra Deryl -> MC 110~, Deryl 170~ (Hydra was built to counter MC, no trait advantage)
6. Against Rebis Deryl -> MC 310~, Deryl 380~ (After all this trouble, MC won using a suicide attack. Both of them had regeneration and Deryl had both a stronger body and strong enough attacks. No trait advantage.)

If you ask me, it's not that MC's powers are overpowered compared to other traits, especially the apostolic ones. It's that his powers allow him to overcome his tactical inexperience. The more MC increases his experience and his skill, the less he is reliant on his regeneration.

Attacks that may be lethal to others, give him insight and allow him to adapt. This is big, but..
Every single other Superhuman we've met is significantly more resistant to damage. The only exception is Ella's base body, which seems to be uncharacteristically squishy, but she can just ignore damage using her Powers, so she doesn't count.

Attacks that turn MC into a pile of gore, can be resisted by others. MC's tails are supposed to be part of his main body, yet Devana could destroy them.
Deryl, who is supposed to have a weak body according to his own admission, didn't seem to lose his limbs from the same attack.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Well, as far as my analysis is concerned at least, would you say that MC using his Body powers, has the advantage against Evander?
We saw what happened with Devana and I don't think that somehow MC using just his tentacles, has any advantage against a Creation Superhuman. If anything, of the two siblings, she was more capable of dealing some damage to MC at will. Blows and projectiles can be dodged or blocked with summoned flesh. Bombs just manifesting on your tails.. not so much.

Now as far as the comparison with his previous enemies:
1. Against Klaus -> MC 14 Power, Klaus 17 (MC doesn't have a trait advantage)
2. Against Danica -> MC 13 Power, Danica 24. (MC has a trait advantage)
3. Against Jake -> Ella claims that MC kept his one week advantage and she can literally read Power. A Power check during the prison segment suggests that MC can potentially have more Power than Jake. (MC doesn't have a trait advantage)
4. Against Valravn -> MC 80~, Valravn 170~ (This is up to discussion, Valravn was impervious to damage against anything other than Mantis punch, MC was efficient at regenerating normal sword slashes)
5. Against Hydra Deryl -> MC 110~, Deryl 170~ (Hydra was built to counter MC, no trait advantage)
6. Against Rebis Deryl -> MC 310~, Deryl 380~ (After all this trouble, MC won using a suicide attack. Both of them had regeneration and Deryl had both a stronger body and strong enough attacks. No trait advantage.)

If you ask me, it's not that MC's powers are overpowered compared to other traits, especially the apostolic ones. It's that his powers allow him to overcome his tactical inexperience. The more MC increases his experience and his skill, the less he is reliant on his regeneration.

Attacks that may be lethal to others, give him insight and allow him to adapt. This is big, but..
Every single other Superhuman we've met is significantly more resistant to damage. The only exception is Ella's base body, which seems to be uncharacteristically squishy, but she can just ignore damage using her Powers, so she doesn't count.

Attacks that turn MC into a pile of gore, can be resisted by others. MC's tails are supposed to be part of his main body, yet Devana could destroy them.
Deryl, who is supposed to have a weak body according to his own admission, didn't seem to lose his limbs from the same attack.
So Devana is not actually that strong vs MC all things considered. The big reason why she was a problem is that Evander was on rush down hall of fame, preventing us from dealing with her. Which meant that MC had to multitask fighting someone else while also being aware that bombs could spawn at any time. The issue of the twins is that each one individually is not nearly that big of a roadblock for the MC to deal with. In a 1v1, MC just liquidates through the bombs like its nothing (speaking of, we haven't seen him use that power in a hot minute), and MC can play keep away with Evander using the environment to deal damage, while sneaking in a hit or two due to their inexperience. The issue is that the moment he takes his attention off of one, the other becomes an annoyance.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
So Devana is not actually that strong vs MC all things considered. The big reason why she was a problem is that Evander was on rush down hall of fame, preventing us from dealing with her. Which meant that MC had to multitask fighting someone else while also being aware that bombs could spawn at any time. The issue of the twins is that each one individually is not nearly that big of a roadblock for the MC to deal with. In a 1v1, MC just liquidates through the bombs like its nothing (speaking of, we haven't seen him use that power in a hot minute), and MC can play keep away with Evander using the environment to deal damage, while sneaking in a hit or two due to their inexperience. The issue is that the moment he takes his attention off of one, the other becomes an annoyance.
Even though it was a dream we saw MC using his liquid form in the 8th's dream against the binds of the angels to hover behind Tiffany

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
MC used his liquid form to get out of her shackles and almost died because Evander punched and dispersed him.
Also I'm not really sure how prudent it would be to turn into liquid against explosives. This form is supposed to help against punches and projectiles, not bombs.

Evander's hits seem to be explosive. He punches MC and either sends him flying, or carving him up in a way that isn't consistent with a punch.

Kilopuri898

Dec 20, 2022
THIS!!
It has me so confused because I don't remember ever encountering a moment when MC looked like this??? Does anyone know about it? I'm lost af

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
THIS!!
It has me so confused because I don't remember ever encountering a moment when MC looked like this??? Does anyone know about it? I'm lost af
That's a reason for it being my pfp, the scene is fire. Just do what the others above me have told you and once you hit the end of the dead end you encounter when you accept the Eye's proposal during the 3rd evolution (forgot the number) just keep clicking and if you have 25 or more corruption points you'll see another one more long and pretty questioning on some characters. Mind you it's still a dead end so remember to save beforehand

Reactions: SquallofNight

Rokrik

Feb 8, 2021
Doubt I will be busting one to this, but hey it's a good vn which in a way might be better just not when I am corny.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
THIS!!
Dead end 37, when you talk to the eye before mc's third evolution, you have to say yes and having enough corruption (25+)

I don't believe one bit that Cole tried to kill them for mercy. He was just searching ways to damage MC and brag later since he can't kill him because people stronger than him want MC alive. He only decided to "mercy kill" them when Jared said it was MC friends. Cole is the type of person that loves to bark, he loves using and beating the weak but when someone a bit stronger than him shows up he runs away but keep barking.
partially true, he talked about Tanos experimenting on him but it doesnt seem to be the case for the others kids because when mc had the opportuinity to read Shen memories, it's said that Tanos was introduced to Shen through Langdon, so Cole likely had it rougher than the other kids, and even Ella who was also experimented on by Tanos took pity on them and wanted to kill them out of mercy too because she knew what awaited them.

It make me believe that he wasnt lying, but of course it wasnt his only motive, it's likely that after all the chaos caused by Deryl and Charlie he was expecting mc and did that to provok him, because what he did to Liz isnt mercy at all , beheading her was enough but she also miss half of her face in top of that...

Hopefully we'll be able to kill him in the next update!

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Public version has a bug related to Aglaecwif.
No matter if you met her or not, you get the version where you haven't met her.

Current code:
Code:
    if aglaecwif == True:
        jump aglaenewdream <--- This is the bug
    else:
        jump aglaenewdream
If you want to fix it, find the above line in eventsdream.rpy and change it to

Code:
    if aglaecwif == True:
        jump aglaemetdream
    else:
        jump aglaenewdream

Nayrof

Jul 13, 2018
Personally I think the twins may get the Bailey treatment:
Their souls or whatever are still lingering, MC consumes whats left of them thereby absorbing them into himself and then at later time make a body for them

And until then we get some crazy inner dreamscape scenes

Last edited:

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Hmm... i wonder if the dream scene with Aglaecwif will also count as a chance to impregnate her, because that's what the dialogue implies.
i would gladly get the +5 power from fighting wapwawet instead of meeting her if the result is the same, plus it would be -1 corruption on my pure route :unsure:.

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0004.png
screenshot0005.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SquallofNight

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Hmm... i wonder if the dream scene with Aglaecwif will also count as a chance to impregnate her, because that's what the dialogue implies.
i would gladly get the +5 power from fighting wapwawet instead of meeting her if the result is the same, plus it would be -1 corruption on my pure route :unsure:.

View attachment 3510796
View attachment 3510799
View attachment 3510803
The game stores the outcome of the dream in a variable.
"$ aglaedreamimpregnate = True"

So I'm just going to assume that impregnating her in the dream is the exact same thing as doing it in the real world.

MartieCar

Sep 2, 2023
I still believe that MC would easyl win fight against Moon twins. Maybe with another near death experience + 1 week coma. If it wasn't for protecting Foxglove twins and being put in sleep by this annoying Shen.
Moon twins have only 1 month (practicly even less) of experience but they are lvl 3. That's not enough time to train and master their powers even for somebody with lvl 1 or 2.
MC was able to find holes in Moon chick attacks and way around her protective structures while simultaneously throwing Moon boy around the forest and figuring his weak spots.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
For some reason, I don’t want MC to evolve to level 4 just yet. I can’t quite pinpoint why I feel this way. When MC transitioned from level 1 to level 2 and then to level 3, I felt I'm satisfied with the development with its appropriate timing, and the dev didn’t rush it. However, the idea of MC evolving from level 3 to level 4 doesn’t sit well with me. It’s almost as if it’s being rushed. I feel it's too fast too soon.

It's really weird feeling. Idk why I'm feeling this way lol.
Maybe its due to the fact he will do it against someone like cole all the other times he was at a clear disadvantage, he needed to evolve here its not really the case. If anything i feel cole needs to evolve to fight the MC.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes