VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This was great. Excellent characters placed within an interesting story. Would love more music and ambient sounds added, but that's just a personal preference.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Haven't tried it yet, but the character with the black eye makeup really looks like Clare Grant.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
Mortze is currently working hard on Episode 2.
We can hope for the sequel in a few months, certainly, and... a little help is not a bad thing...
Well, there's a reason for why i am member of a pirate board :whistle:

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Not to mention The Clone Wars isn't just Disney-era canon, it was mostly produced before they bought LucasFilm and Ahsoka was created with George Lucas's supervision and approval.

Frenchtopus

Mar 22, 2019
So i randomly saw this game and being not a big fan of parody games because I found them dumb (totally inacurate opinion and a big cliché I know that now) I admit I was a bit reluctant at first, but the art convinced me to give it a try. Best decision I could have made ! It's well written, I actually felt like I was in the Star Wars universe (or should I say galaxy ? No ? Okay) and of course the art is really well done. The fact that we can not only play a game that feels like Star Wars but with sex in it is really cool. I wish there was games this good in other universes like HP or LOTR for example. The tag "parody" don't do justice to this VN !

Can't wait to play to the sequel, it's gonna be long but it's worth waiting !

Well, it reminds me of Cara Gee, from the tv series The Expanse
Holy shit, how could I NOT saw it ? She's my fav in The Expanse so I'm extremly disapointed in myself right now :cautious:
I will replay again just for this !

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes