VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes

dark_Cube

Feb 5, 2020
When I saw this was episode one and the only one released i got kinda scared, especially since the mortzeart page is kinda abandoned, but it seems the developers are still active, so I have some hope still

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
When I saw this was episode one and the only one released i got kinda scared, especially since the mortzeart page is kinda abandoned, but it seems the developers are still active, so I have some hope still
Well, the Mortzeart page specifically mentions in the very first paragraph with a link that "we have a Patreon page, here and we do updates there EVERY WEEK".

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
NOW canon, yes. Unfortunately. I never liked her.
The Clone Wars were created under George Lucas's direction and were considered canon on release. When Disney defined "new canon" and flushed the EU out the airlock, they specifically named The Clone Wars as still canon, and said everything produced by Disney going forward, unless explicitly stated otherwise, would be automatically canon (e.g. Rebels). Ahsoka has been constantly canon, as defined by the owners of the franchise and the final authorities on what is canon, since the moment she walked out of that shuttle in The Clone Wars feature film in 2008.

That Roelandt does or doesn't like something is not the criteria for including or excluding something from Star Wars canon.

Reactions: KristopheH

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
The Clone Wars were created under George Lucas's direction and were considered canon on release. When Disney defined "new canon" and flushed the EU out the airlock, they specifically named The Clone Wars as still canon, and said everything produced by Disney going forward, unless explicitly stated otherwise, would be automatically canon (e.g. Rebels). Ahsoka has been constantly canon, as defined by the owners of the franchise and the final authorities on what is canon, since the moment she walked out of that shuttle in The Clone Wars feature film in 2008.

That Roelandt does or doesn't like something is not the criteria for including or excluding something from Star Wars canon.
The criteria for canon is whether or not it's "canon" in the movies (or now, the live action TV series). None of the animations are. Note numerous contradictions from the movies. But if YOU want to consider canon everything published, go for it.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
The criteria for canon is whether or not it's "canon" in the movies (or now, the live action TV series). None of the animations are. Note numerous contradictions from the movies. But if YOU want to consider canon everything published, go for it.
I don't know where you're getting the idea that only live-action material is canon when the from the franchise owner says otherwise. Care to back up your assertions with a source, or are you just hoping very confidently making baseless assertions will make it so your bluff doesn't get called?

"[George Lucas] set the films he created as the canon. This includes the six Star Wars episodes, and the many hours of content he developed and produced in Star Wars: The Clone Wars. These stories are the immovable objects of Star Wars history, the characters and events to which all other tales must align....On the screen, the first new canon to appear will be Star Wars Rebels."

Reactions: Dragon59

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Can we fire Rian Johnson and JJ to hire Mortze :KEK:
you aware that Mortze is bad as story teller? (i mean... come on, it's not his strength point XD)

Tlareo is the script's pearl, Mortze is the graphism god, not the scenarist XD

also Mortze , if i may suggest you. You should "delete" the direct link you put on your Patreon to F95. Patreon is really not fan about piracy website and F95 is not an exception to that. You better use some .. tricks... like mentionning "F" and "95" separatly or else. To not straigth up give a link to a piracy website that could push Patreon to lock your page.

Just saying, before you get hurt :)

Marco6661

Apr 25, 2018
you aware that Mortze is bad as story teller? (i mean... come on, it's not his strength point XD)

As far as I know, Mortze wrote the entire screenplay for Warrior's Heart. I don't think it's very fair to make this hurtful reflection.
Tlaero is the person who writes all of the Elsa Verse scripts as well as the ones about Christine's adventures. Pandora and Warrior's Heart are pure products of Mortze's imagination and pen until proven otherwise.
Thank you for that.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

also Mortze , if i may suggest you. You should "delete" the direct link you put on your Patreon to F95. Patreon is really not fan about piracy website and F95 is not an exception to that. You better use some .. tricks... like mentionning "F" and "95" separatly or else. To not straigth up give a link to a piracy website that could push Patreon to lock your page.

Just saying, before you get hurt :)
TWH is all Mortze - graphics & scripts. So yeah, fire RJ+JJ & hire Mortze!

As far as I know, Mortze wrote the entire screenplay for Warrior's Heart. I don't think it's very fair to make this hurtful reflection.
Tlaero is the person who writes all of the Elsa Verse scripts as well as the ones about Christine's adventures. Pandora and Warrior's Heart are pure products of Mortze's imagination and pen until proven otherwise.
Thank you for that.
To be fair, right on their Patreon page, it says Pandora is a game that Mortze started on his own and that Tlaero helped finish. So there's some collaboration there, most likely on scripting in the 2nd half of the game.

Reactions: darth sion

darth sion

Nov 21, 2020

I thought Tlareo retired last year :unsure: well, bad or not still better than those two :KEK:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
How very wrong. The movies are not the only thing that is considered canon and it does not have to be in live-action either to be considered canon. The Clone Wars animated series is canon and is the only thing from the pre-Disney era that was kept as canon to Star Wars. Everything that was from the old EU (Expanded Universe) was canon until Disney, and they have created a new canon comprising of many different forms of media. This means that, as of now, what qualifies as canon Star Wars is:
  • The 9 Skywalker Saga movies
  • The Rogue One and Han Solo movies
  • The Mandalorian TV series
  • The Clone Wars TV series
  • The Rebels TV series
  • The Resistance TV series
  • Star Wars comics beginning from 2015:
    • Star Wars, Vol. 2 & 3
    • Darth Vader, Vol. 1 & 2
    • Star Wars: Darth Vader (2020)
    • Star Wars: Doctor Aphra
    • Star Wars: Poe Dameron
    • Star Wars: Darth Maul
    • Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir
    • Star Wars: Obi-Wan and Anakin
    • Star Wars: Jedi of the Republic
    • Lando: Double or Nothing
    • Han Solo: Imperial Cadet
    • Star Wars: Kanan
    • Star Wars: Princess Leia
    • Star Wars: Chewbacca
    • Star Wars: Han Solo
    • Star Wars: Lando
    • Star Wars: Shattered Empire
    • Star Wars: Captain Phasma
    • Age of Republic
    • Age of Rebellion
    • Age of Resistance
  • Star Wars novels published since 2014, such as:
    • Star Wars: Aftermath
    • Aftermath: Life Debt
    • Aftermath: Empire's End
    • Dark Disciple
    • Tarkin
    • Lords of the Sith
    • Battlefront: Twilight Company
    • Thrawn
    • Thrawn: Alliances
    • Thrawn: Treason
    • Last Shot
    • Phasma
    • Ahsoka
    • Bloodline
    • Master and Apprentice
    • Alphabet Squadron
  • Video games since 2017:
    • Star Wars: Battlefront II (Campaign)
    • Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
    • Star Wars Squadrons
Also, the upcoming comics and novels set 200 years before Episode I in the High Republic era will also be canon, and the Galaxy's Edge theme park in Disney is set in a place called Black Spire on the planet of Batuu which is also canon.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Canon this .. canon that ... do they have to logically make sense or just be hearsay of the galaxy tell tale?

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes