VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I would do anything for Mortze. I'd learn the nitty gritties of SW and write his characters precisely the way he wants them written if necessary.

But it's not necessary.

Mortze is doing a fantastic job with these games. It's wonderful that he's doing something he's so obviously passionate about, and it's awesome that he's creating things that are completely his own. I wouldn't take that away from him. I'm very happy to see his success here. He deserves it.

Tlaero

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I love tora productions games and I love this game, I love them all! I don't know why people always need to complain about things, even when they're so good...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy to have some retort on the side of good cosplay on the fringes of a known universe.
Mortze wrote The Warrior's Heart completely on his own
Great that the visuals can brfeak the story and the chars can move the plot in visual ways.

the sequel to The Warrior's Heart
Well .. there is always the way up or the way down ... probably it will go sideways for the warrior.

Rain God, and Elsaverse: Transitions
Great seg ways to the dreams getting more and more life like.

many elements of SW like what the Force is, what the Jedi are and how they should behave, the Dark Side
Looking forward to the spin offs such fruitful ideas can muster in the new game.

keep it private
That is where you mumble to yourself.

have an opinion
Well .. should you have one, why not share it? Some scrutiny is always better than none.

I was a bad storyteller and should only do renders instead
Sometimes the scenery speaks volumes and the depictions are so stunning and alive they speak with no words.

Tlaero being undisputable better storyteller than me
Good we got that heavy burden of truth out in the open.

I should make 2nd episode alone
When you get a good stride, why risk getting off center? Good call.

Mortze is doing a fantastic job with these games
Anything to keep us busy from the storm brewing all around.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I want to support the project, but no point in being charged today and in three days. I'll need to wait until next month.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
That's totally fair, Dragon59. We'll be happy for your support whenever you do it.

Tlaero

Reactions: Dragon59

Veranos

Dec 8, 2018
Mortze and Tlaero... kings of beautiful animations and stories. Thanks for The Warrior's Heart and I look forward to the sequel. You are the best!

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes