VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes

JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
Ok but where can I get episode 2?

(JK cxx :p)

It was really nice! I love SW so this immersive story was great to me. Thanks a lot for this, will keep an eye open for Ep.2 whenever.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
how wonderful ...

I played it with the enthusiasm of a child, and if it allowed me to control the fights and flight scenes it would become my favorite game of all time, but even so it was a beautiful dream

being only a first chapter it will condemn me to a life of waiting, but I don't regret it

Reactions: Dragon59 and moskyx

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
the Game is Good But Not Completed as I thought it is Sadly Many Games Makes you think it's Full But it's only Kinda like Demo or Chapter one and so on

Marco6661

Apr 25, 2018
the Game is Good But Not Completed as I thought it is Sadly Many Games Makes you think it's Full But it's only Kinda like Demo or Chapter one and so on
What's the big deal?

This game is, to my taste, extremely elaborate both in terms of scenario and graphics.

As it has been said over and over again, this game is under development and Mortze prefers to offer us a complete episode rather than 5 minutes of story every 15 days or every month.
Let's leave time to time, Episode II will arrive when the author feels it is ready and will probably take 2 hours or more to go through it. ;-)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this is complete since it tells story to end and later story continues in part 2 etc, just like in sw-movies.

Reactions: hrimthyrs

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What's the big deal?

This game is, to my taste, extremely elaborate both in terms of scenario and graphics.

As it has been said over and over again, this game is under development and Mortze prefers to offer us a complete episode rather than 5 minutes of story every 15 days or every month.
Let's leave time to time, Episode II will arrive when the author feels it is ready and will probably take 2 hours or more to go through it. ;-)

I think every star wars fan would like to do their trilogy :cool:, but from the pitch of this first episode I don't think 3 is enough ... maybe 6

Reactions: Marco6661

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think I have walked every path

and I repeat that I really liked it very much, and I very much appreciated that deepening the relationship with the 3 (for now) female characters are 3 very different experiences.

but there is a passage that just bothers me ...

the choice with which we get rid of Jiljoo sounds really too "racist", which in a context like that of SW is even more anachronistic than reality
Immagine.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boy Blue

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
the choice with which we get rid of Jiljoo sounds really too "racist", which in a context like that of SW is even more anachronistic than reality
They are not of different ethnicities or races, they are of different species. I don't think it should be seen as racism if a character is not sexually attracted to a (completely?) different species.
Let's just let it be...

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
I think I have walked every path

and I repeat that I really liked it very much, and I very much appreciated that deepening the relationship with the 3 (for now) female characters are 3 very different experiences.

but there is a passage that just bothers me ...

View attachment 937935
Yeah, the empire was not racist at all... Grand Admiral Thrawn was the only alien in their ranks because they were very open mind.

They are not of different ethnicities or races, they are of different species. I don't think it should be seen as racism if a character is not sexually attracted to a (completely?) different species.
Let's just let it be...
What he says.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Some people don't like alien sex, that's just it. But if you tell Jiljoo you don't like her in that way, in the next choice you can still share some cute friendly moment with her. Not sure how many people have discovered it, cause if you are not on Jiljoo path you'd probably go to talk to Drea or Kleio, but it's very nice.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Some people don't like alien sex, that's just it. But if you tell Jiljoo you don't like her in that way, in the next choice you can still share some cute friendly moment with her. Not sure how many people have discovered it, cause if you are not on Jiljoo path you'd probably go to talk to Drea or Kleio, but it's very nice.
but the point is that , he just has to tell her she's cute, not fertilize the eggs she laid on the floor

the answer is very abrupt, indelicate

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
but the point is that , he just has to tell her she's cute, not fertilize the eggs she laid on the floor

the answer is very abrupt, indelicate
Well, the MC is a bit... dense? Not the brightest one in the ship, that's for sure. He's a street boy, unexperienced almost at everything, thus including sweet talking. The way he flirts with Drea is not subtle either, and when Kleio tries her best to explain him what the Force is... he just doesn't get it. So yeah, if he doesn't like her, he's abrupt, I guess.

(I'm still trying to unsee that Jiljoo mental image, I won't forgive you this one :ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, the MC is a bit... dense? Not the brightest one in the ship, that's for sure. He's a street boy, unexperienced almost at everything, thus including sweet talking. The way she flirts with Drea is not subtle either, and when Kleio tries her best to explain him what the Force is... he just doesn't get it. So yeah, if he doesn't like her, he's abrupt, I guess.

(I'm still trying to unsee that Jiljoo mental image, I won't forgive you this one :ROFLMAO:)
I'm here to corrupt your minds:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

it's not a problem, but in a game that I find really beautiful that scene bothered me.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
What's the big deal?

I just thought it's final I mean I found it in completed Games Filter Tags if the filter tags Got also Final I would put it next to MP

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
It is completed, just like how an episode of a TV show is completed when it airs, even if there's still unaired episodes left in the season.

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes