VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Yup ... a super man level deux ex makina suit with a name, there is your brilliance ... suuure thing.
Manda hoo haa larian is what SW universe gets when relying on made up super heroes to save them.

Remember the 1st SW ... that shoot em up guy with a ship ... he got freezed in carbon.
That means a human hero, surely not a made up invincible, impossibly bright and all over the place super mannian.

I like this game for the believable way chars keep their humanity and still are engaging,
waay better than some cowboy who never misses, never tires, never takes a break.
Mando shoots well, but gets shot at and gets hit many times. Thats why he has to rely on his Beskar armor so much.
Din Djarin seems to me the most human character of recent Star Wars yet. With a good underbuilt character and backstory.
He gets his ass handed to him on several occasions and only got out of those binds with outside help, if that isn't human I don't know what is. He's no Mary sue like "the Bestest Ever" Rey.
He's not this hero type that can do no wrong. He can be caring and at thesame time he can be a total badass to protect who and what he loves. Watch the show, and you'll probably revise what you posted here.
I have spoken...

And for the sake of staying on topic, this game is the best fan thing with adult content yet, the Characters are relatable (females are really hot too) The Twi Lek is an odd one since her skintones aren't too appealing for everyone but the way she's written makes her really sweet and lovable.
If the main characters of the sequel trilogy were more written like these, those movies would be exponentially better.
I for one really enjoyed playing this and will still replay a few times to try all the routes and I'm really looking forward to the next installment.

Reactions: Lordroedor

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... there is a happy feeling to see the human side of suit heroes that I seem to forget once the movie is over.
Only the spoils stick with me.
This game is so sweet in dealing with the ins and outs of relationships in the midst of battle.
Sure enough, the force does seem to favor the bold and the restless, pretty much like the movies.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Devs call it a sequel, to be more precise, in keeping with the SW dinasty sequel / prequel shenanigans.

To be very clear, Mortze wrote The Warrior's Heart completely on his own, and I think it's excellent.

I confirm that I did retire and that I've come back, but in a lower capacity than before. Mortze and I now trade off between him working on a solo project (currently the sequel to The Warrior's Heart) and then him working on a collaboration game with me (most recent one, Life Changes for Keeley). I'm also writing shorter works to help fill in the gaps between releases (Rain God, and Elsaverse: Transitions are recent).

Tlaero
I am working on it. Been rendering pictures, still too early to tell details or dates but it's not a static project.
I am also working on other things with Tlaero as you know.

Here are two non spoiler pictures that I'm sure will make people speculate.

View attachment 914271

View attachment 914273
Is there going to be a part 2 for this game?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ankhesenamun

zucite

May 22, 2019
This is my favorite Star Wars adult game and I think I've tried just about all of 'em. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: MrFingers

MrFingers

Nov 19, 2020
Three and a half years ago in a galaxy far far away. Does anybody have a sequel progress report I can give to Rebel Command? Or has it been spaced?

MrFingers

Nov 19, 2020
Three and a half years ago? Huh? This game isn't even a year old. And we did an entire other game between the release of this and now.

Tlaero
OOOPS! My error. I am a noob so I saw a 2017 date and assumed it was when the game was posted but it was when the member joined f95. The writing is always very sharp which I appreciate. So much stuff out there that has no flow or character development.

Reactions: yandex

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please read some of this thread ... I 4 one like huntin” down posts from devs and read up some more ...
I am working on it. Been rendering pictures, still too early to tell details or dates but it's not a static project.
I am also working on other things with Tlaero as you know.

Here are two non spoiler pictures that I'm sure will make people speculate.
This is my favorite Star Wars adult game and I think I've tried just about all of 'em. Keep up the great work.
Three and a half years ago in a galaxy far far away. Does anybody have a sequel progress report I can give to Rebel Command? Or has it been spaced?
OOOPS! My error. I am a noob so I saw a 2017 date and assumed it was when the game was posted but it was when the member joined f95. The writing is always very sharp which I appreciate. So much stuff out there that has no flow or character development.
In the means ... tell your fave moments of this game, eoither here or in the thread 4 loving on these babes:
This is going the only 3 ways it shoud ... Me be happily immagining the next installment till it airs,
here and in another thread, where we can discuss what innovations, what guile this game has / will have.
https://f95zone.to/threads/hot-women-gaming-edition.68164/

Anywhere you wanna talk about sweet sweet babes of this game universe, you are very welcome.

Reactions: Ankhesenamun

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
Really great game!!!
amazing graphic!!!
Want to know if their any walkthrough for this game?

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
If their no walkthrough then I hope you make one please....
I want to know all the paths in here or at know major decision in here...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No trick there .. just the use of opportunity the right way:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really great game!!!
amazing graphic!!!
Want to know if their any walkthrough for this game?
If their no walkthrough then I hope you make one please....
I want to know all the paths in here or at know major decision in here...
By the by .. who did you get in your playthroughs?
1 gurl?
2 gurls?

We also have a galery mod 4 y”all to fiddle with:
Extras: Gallery Mod

Hit play on your space adventures!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You seem to be forgetting or ignoring the gravity of your claims there, gamer.

These here devs have countless games done, wonderful, praised, staples of the industry.

Notty is just rehashing her only game over and over,
just like some newbie would: do the same thing hoping 4 different outcome.

Whether any dev around here comes even close to a modicum of understanding games,
anything even half a globe close to the work ethic these here wonderful devs have,
then and only then may they hope to join their ranks.

Until then, lonely game redone over and over devs need to work better, faster and more player oriented,
rather than coy unreasonably cocky auto-proclaimed novelists/writers of self-acclaimed quality games.

First of all i liked this VN.

It is been reffered here to, as a GAME. It is not. Check the tags. It's a VISUAL NOVEL. There is no gameplay.

Been scrolling through reviews here and it's like people are rating some other pice of work. So please stop rating it's gameplay or dialogue options. Because there aren't any. It's an outstanding piece of fan fiction but it's biggest flaw is that it's - not engaging at all - it's just like an illustrated book (not even a comic because there are too few stills). You just scroll through images and read text. It's hard to get involved if you don't have a say over anything at all... even what MC would say in simpliest of situations... The only choice you make is to name MC.

I've seen lots of Visual Novels far more engaging than this one. There are Visual Novels where you actually make a lot of choices. With some gameplay. With different dialogue options. It's soo much fun this way.

I will always give this example of fantastic work - Heavy Five by Nottravis.
Link: Heavy Five

Just a piece of advice to support the devs:

Mortze you should contact Nottravis and team up to create some kind of dream team of developers. Your cooperation would greatly benefit the industry.

May the force be with you !
Ratings are fine, by the by, ”cause the way you play seamlessly translates into the outcome.
Players have a lot of choices, the outcome is totally different.
This is the quality work that we all want as gamers, so much closer to AAA gaming than many other titles here.
Also, this game comes complete, done, lock stocked and delivered flawlessly into this new era of gaming :
block-buster quality cutscenes, easy to grasp and eye candy options, major impact on the game from every decision.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: yandex

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup ... here we go battling the apples to oranges ... well we cannot, so I will simply praise this game ...

This one episode is tons better than any of notty”s so called cold fish bad apple babes episodes out there.

About choices .. .you can either go 4 one of the babes .. and get some from one of them,
while in notty”s parody of a travesty of a well drawn ut game .. you get nothing but insults and rejection.

So there you have it .. even 4 one episode, this is waay more sattisfying than notty”s play pretense.

I will never get over being second to a horrible insulting crew member that goes all over babes getting it on while
we feel the MC being sad and lonely, the simp actually respecting babes as opposed to the ass@@$#@
banging them.

So there it is .. this game about one honest young lad being respectful of babes and getting their love,
while notty just has all the other ass@$#@#les have their way with babes just giving themselves to them,
while playing cold fish towards the MC. I call it BS and horrid disconsideration towards us players from notty.

This is why I love this game waaaAAAaay better than that travesty of a tragedy of notty game,
that is a horror story to play and feel rejected on every turn.

Here you can play and go talk, actually talk to some babes or not.
YOu will get bonus if you get nowhere with babes, because these devs ACTUALLY LOVE PLAYERS
and are not hell bent on making their play experience miserable.

All my love goes to Tlaero and Mortze 4 being so cool and actually giving something wholesome to us players.

• Haha
Reactions: darlic and yandex

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
No trick there .. just the use of opportunity the right way:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the by .. who did you get in your playthroughs?
1 gurl?
2 gurls?

We also have a galery mod 4 y”all to fiddle with:
Extras: Gallery Mod

Hit play on your space adventures!
Hi thanks, I did it and got all the path I hope...
Waiting for next episode so I can continue..

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
Hoping in next episode you can add a status button to check the points for each girl.
Also, I hope you add a harem path!!!! I would really love that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I am waiting on revenge of the hacked mind witted boy wonder of force unleashed ...
be the hero your admiral would not be
yup .. that bombs drop in space sw battle where the ever industrious fighter pilot does the bold action

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Although I haven't played Heavy 5, I've heard fantastic things about it. This really doesn't have to be a contest or a competition. These projects take enough time to create that players have time to play and enjoy more than one of them. It's perfectly okay to like games from different people, and there's really no reason to argue over which is better. I'm happy for Heavy 5's success.

Tlaero

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Mortze you should contact Nottravis and team up to create some kind of dream team of developers. Your cooperation would greatly benefit the industry.
Yeah that's a big no from me dawg, any one dev I can say makes perfect games (or VN if that gets you trigerred) its mortzeart. I personally, and am sure many others, prefer VNs over complex and complicated games with "gameplays" that net the player frustration and he has to search the forums and ask others how do I do this, where do I go from here, what do I do now, I am stuck !!! A superb game with visuals second to none, excellent story, without any moral degeneracy, and of course very satisfying sex scenes, that is a perfect game from me.

Mortzeart is fiiiine as it is, and I am sure those who care for them feel this way as well.

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes