VN Ren'Py Completed SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Well, it IS hard to type in handcuffs (I'm guessing binders as well). ...
Who said we bind you hands together? You just need you primary hand free for writing, hm? :sneaky:
...Writing while naked is ... less hard?
I think you confused the last words with "harder". At least for us. :giggle:
with webcam on?
I like it. But i needed to fix this a bit for you: ? = !

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Who said we bind you hands together? You just need you primary hand free for writing, hm? :sneaky:
Seriously? Do you think I write with a pencil or something? :) Although I do have problems with my wrists, I still type 1000 times faster than I handwrite.

As for the other stuff, I'm basically always writing in my head. At any spare moment of the day, when my mind wanders, it wanders to scenes and dialog of whatever I'm currently working on. But, I'm pretty sure I've never actually put words to screen while naked. I mean, I'm married, so naked happens, but I don't actually write in that state.

Now, as for Tara? I don't know. I'll have to think about that.

Tlaero

D

Deleted member 3478761

It's a shame we didn't get any scenes with Kleio cause she's definitely the best girl. Great story, great plot, great game. I'll be waiting for episode 2.

Reactions: yandex

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
I don't know what Discord's policy is, but I'm certainly fine with anyone sharing our discord channel with fans and potential fans. It's open an free for anyone to join.

Tlaero
And Tlaero, if I have your ear, Please Please Please add some relevent background music to the wonderful game you guys are developing for the second chapter!! It doesn't have to be SW but any 'mood' music will help an already excellent production to improve another order of magnitude! That was the only thing that lessened my enjoyment of Warriors heart. Too Quiet! (except for beeps and squeaks etc) OK? thanks for an other wise great game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't know what Discord's policy is, but I'm certainly fine with anyone sharing our discord channel with fans and potential fans. It's open an free for anyone to join.

Tlaero
there's invitation link which is valid for 24hrs and then there's permalink.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
And Tlaero, if I have your ear, Please Please Please add some relevent background music to the wonderful game you guys are developing for the second chapter!! It doesn't have to be SW but any 'mood' music will help an already excellent production to improve another order of magnitude! That was the only thing that lessened my enjoyment of Warriors heart. Too Quiet! (except for beeps and squeaks etc) OK? thanks for an other wise great game.
Personally, I could do without background music as it could drown out the expressive beeps and squeaks.

GogoBros

Jun 20, 2019
Ngl the amount of passion and effort that went into this shows. Best game like this I’ve ever played. Perfect for people who like to have a story to go along with a romance and it fits so nicely into the Star Wars universe. Story was amazing I hope there will be an episode 2. Great work.

Reactions: Duke Leo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sadly can't use this one as well, I um never have been a discord user so this is new and difficult for me, but am dying to see the previews... :(
need to register like you registered to f95. select displayname and after that fill rest needed.

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes