4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Yeah, no as a creator myself making new content might be refreshing and good at the beginning but you'll eventually hit a roadblock of what to do next without reference of what you're going to do next.

It's a pain to think about, I mean personally it is to me.

And also the risk of your fans not liking the new content that you're making, therefore it's always better to make a remake of something established that some of your followers like and minimize the risk of losing them.

At the very least you'll know that they'll like this rework since it's an established content that they already played and wouldn't mind playing it another go.
Yea, no I agree that creators eventually reach a point where its hard to think about new content. Even tho the internet is full with useful degenerate ideas, one may not find one due to reasons. Im not saying that that devs shouldnt rework stuff at all. Reworks are great and its always a bliss to see scenes in a more polished way.
But most of the fans would still be content with the old stuff, because thats how thats same content they got hooked on anyway. I believe that fans would rather see a continuation and progress of the stories, especially for games like those with 1-4 monthly release schedules.
If you use reworks as a content breather for yourself, be my guest. You are the dev, so you can do whatever you like with your game. But focusing too much on reworks and polishing instead of progressing, you will get stuck very easily.

For example the game Mur<3Mur. I found out that the game has been out for like.. 4-5years? But its only at chapter 6. Why? Because the dev decided to rework all chapters. For sure, everything looks really beautiful now, but i would def prefer 12 less beautiful chapters over 6 super polished ones...

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
FF16 would be a good choice. You don't even have to come up with an alternate storyline. The dialogue could actually just be copy/pasted. There are many instances for NTR throughout the story.

Well the only MAN who will be harassing Asuna is Inoda. Maybe Liz will still mess around with Asuna but Kirito-kun don't have the time anymore with his new part-time job. I know one of those harassment events will be at the hot springs wearing the swimsuits from last week. I wonder what the other event will be?
I wonder if Fujino is going to back to how it was in Part one, were Kirito would log into FOG at the end of the day.
I do miss the priest scenes. Hopefully we get more, if he decides to go the Netorase route.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
FF16 would be a good choice. You don't even have to come up with an alternate storyline. The dialogue could actually just be copy/pasted. There are many instances for NTR throughout the story.

I wonder if Fujino is going to back to how it was in Part one, were Kirito would log into FOG at the end of the day.
I do miss the priest scenes. Hopefully we get more, if he decides to go the Netorase route.
Amen to that,also...

Hey man! Long time no see!

Reactions: ron34

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Amen to that,also...

Hey man! Long time no see!
Fujino has confirmed in the past that the NPCs won't be coming back, also that the only 2 routes is "Kirito doesn't know" and "Kirito becomes a willing cuck" (Though there is no clarification in the latter if the rest will know he is or not).

SinonNTR

Jun 26, 2020
I want a CNC scene with Sinon and her stream. Where a bunch of viewers "break" into her apartment and "rape"(consented before the stream) her on stream for everyone. With Cuckrito watching, thinking "There's no way Asuna would get taken advantage of like that right? She'd easily overpower anyone who tries to force themselves onto her,".

Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Fujino has confirmed in the past that the NPCs won't be coming back, also that the only 2 routes is "Kirito doesn't know" and "Kirito becomes a willing cuck" (Though there is no clarification in the latter if the rest will know he is or not).
Aww man, i really like the npc scenes. they are short and sexy. Especially
- the girl with the hairband who got drugged and blackmailed
- the "beautiful clothes store manager" who tries to earn money for her boyfriend
- and the wife willing do a bj for her husband
their models, clothes and scenes were especially hot and i really hoped to see their end corruption states...

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
- the "beautiful clothes store manager" who tries to earn money for her boyfriend
their models, clothes and scenes were especially hot and i really hoped to see their end corruption states...
Ironically, Fujino removed them because he didn't want them taking up space from the main story now that he was gonna actively use so many 'relevant' characters, so it could all be centered on the actual SAO cast, but it ended up backfiring on him because 90% of the people following the game did NOT care about anyone outside Asuna getting NTR-ed by Inoda, so by removing the random NPCs to give the SAO characters more screentime he got a lot of people annoyed without meaning to, and is how we got all the back and forths last years with people complaining and Fujino constantly trying and failing to please everyone :O

Though funnily enough, we may end up seeing 'Charlie' (I can't ever remember his actual name and only that wrongly machine translated one LMAO) and his gf again if/when Fujino returns to his Fate games, as apparently he, his girlfriend, and the NTR Boss went together back to the village where the Scathatch and Sakura chapters take place XD

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Most of the NPCs are still around like the park wife and her kid. They just probably won't get anymore sex scenes since Fujino's time is already spread thin with Liz, Sugu, and Alice. If you care about them, he might continue their story in the background and you have to find out by talking to them between updates. But no more sex scenes :cry:. There is even a new subplot with a male teacher and his student I am following.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Ironically, Fujino removed them because he didn't want them taking up space from the main story now that he was gonna actively use so many 'relevant' characters, so it could all be centered on the actual SAO cast, but it ended up backfiring on him because 90% of the people following the game did NOT care about anyone outside Asuna getting NTR-ed by Inoda, so by removing the random NPCs to give the SAO characters more screentime he got a lot of people annoyed without meaning to, and is how we got all the back and forths last years with people complaining and Fujino constantly trying and failing to please everyone :O

Though funnily enough, we may end up seeing 'Charlie' (I can't ever remember his actual name and only that wrongly machine translated one LMAO) and his gf again if/when Fujino returns to his Fate games, as apparently he, his girlfriend, and the NTR Boss went together back to the village where the Scathatch and Sakura chapters take place XD
Yea thats kinda sad. I believe the NPCs were a really good addition for really short horny satisfaction while the plots were going on.
I hope Fujino will find a way for himself not getting too caught up trying to pleasure everyone. Things like those can depress and stress content creator way more than the actually content creating.

Btw, i think i found the perfect scene on how the next Real Life Sex Downfall for Asuna could look like. Just adjust the settings/topics a bit to the SAO NTR settings xd :

Edit: Man I want to contact and suggest this to him SO baaaaaadlyyyyyyy...

Last edited:
Reactions: Toushiro

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
It is really a shame that Fujino eliminated most of the NPCs, if not almost all of them, since that is the essence of his old works that the MC saw that he is surrounded by people who have been NTR or were the perpetrators, which made him doubt, Now that it will no longer be included just to please some crybabies who complained, it will focus more on the main characters but it was a pleasure to see the rest.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Most of the NPCs are still around like the park wife and her kid. They just probably won't get anymore sex scenes since Fujino's time is already spread thin with Liz, Sugu, and Alice. If you care about them, he might continue their story in the background and you have to find out by talking to them between updates. But no more sex scenes :cry:. There is even a new subplot with a male teacher and his student I am following.
You know i just realized this actually create san oportunity for Fujino, in the future when the game is finished, or close to it, he can add stuff with those characters again for free roaming events, it would be a good reason for replay and so more people buy it once its finished.

It can even wait for when the official english version (Saikey, wich i assume will eventually translate part 2 as well) is released as a bonus.

I think adding events like that (optional, can be missed without breaking the game, etc) shouldn't be too dificult technically either.

Reactions: Jeycii_ and thok

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
You know i just realized this actually create san oportunity for Fujino, in the future when the game is finished, or close to it, he can add stuff with those characters again for free roaming events, it would be a good reason for replay and so more people buy it once its finished.

It can even wait for when the official english version (Saikey, wich i assume will eventually translate part 2 as well) is released as a bonus.

I think adding events like that (optional, can be missed without breaking the game, etc) shouldn't be too dificult technically either.
Actually, it is, from what I remember someone saying in this thread, for these kinds of RPG games, especially those that are as 'overloaded' as Fujino's because using things that don't quite belong to RPGMaker normally (Like the Koikatsu gifs are), trying to "go back" and add things is borderline impossible or stupidly hard. Hell, just going back and fixing bugs sometimes causes new bugs to pop-up (Like the recent one we got of things freezing while speaking with Inoda in KiriSuna's living room), so actually once the game is finished it would be nigh-impossible to go back and add a bunch of extra events thorough the game as a whole :O

• Sad
Reactions: Animefan_09

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Actually, it is, from what I remember someone saying in this thread, for these kinds of RPG games, especially those that are as 'overloaded' as Fujino's because using things that don't quite belong to RPGMaker normally (Like the Koikatsu gifs are), trying to "go back" and add things is borderline impossible or stupidly hard. Hell, just going back and fixing bugs sometimes causes new bugs to pop-up (Like the recent one we got of things freezing while speaking with Inoda in KiriSuna's living room), so actually once the game is finished it would be nigh-impossible to go back and add a bunch of extra events thorough the game as a whole :O
Not really impossible though if they're just quick scene with no impact to the story, since event are placed in map most of the time, the thing to watch out would be the variable Fujino use to progress the story but as long as the event doesn't affect Kirito/Asuna stats it should be possible.

Reactions: Animefan_09
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes