4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Laefa return?
We could have Leafa doing harassement to Kirito then during battle, like Skirt/Bra/Nipple flip/slip or sexy pose or she got an Unique spell to manipulate Kirito's thought

I wonder if the Nun sub-class will be put to use for Asuna
Well Kirito does have that skill that blocks out outside distractions. It could be fun if during battle Kirito keep losing turns but doesn't understand why. It turns out Leafa is using her skill to harass him but he can't understand it. It might be annoying to implement in actual battle since that would mean we as the player can't do anything while the scene is happening to simulate what Kirito is experiencing.

The Nun sub-class' immunity to bad status effects should be used at some point. The next escalation of battle harassments should be Asuna willing have sex with Inoda while Kirito is fighting. So her being immune should play a part.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Well Kirito does have that skill that blocks out outside distractions. It could be fun if during battle Kirito keep losing turns but doesn't understand why. It turns out Leafa is using her skill to harass him but he can't understand it. It might be annoying to implement in actual battle since that would mean we as the player can't do anything while the scene is happening to simulate what Kirito is experiencing.
Yeah, it has potential, but sadly I don’t think Fujino would bother making battle scenes for side characters.

The Nun sub-class' immunity to bad status effects should be used at some point. The next escalation of battle harassments should be Asuna willing have sex with Inoda while Kirito is fighting. So her being immune should play a part.
Btw, is pregnancy considered an bad status effect? :LOL:

Last edited:

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Yeah, it has potential, but sadly I don’t think Fujino would bother making battle scenes for side characters.
I don't think either, but my idea was about her presence in the quests just to cockblock, and spending time at house base. Even if incognito Inoda try something with Asuna she would notice after, or who knows maybe incognito mode doesn't work with her she still would be able to see Inoda.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I don't either but honesty what else is there in battle after Asuna start willing have sex during battle? Which I think will be the next battle scenes. If Fujino wants to keep doing battle scenes he has to spice it up. Or maybe once Asuna willing have sex IRL there won't be anymore battle scenes?

Btw, is pregnancy considered an bad status effect? :LOL:
That is actually a good question. Pregnancy only happens when a foreign substance invades the body so yes. But if pregnancy is setting she has to opt into then no. Way too much brainpower thinking about this. THANKS FOR THAT! :cautious:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
That is actually a good question. Pregnancy only happens when a foreign substance invades the body so yes. But if pregnancy is setting she has to opt into then no. Way too much brainpower thinking about this. THANKS FOR THAT! :cautious:
If her passive is blocking any bad status, it would maybe also include cum. A nun shouldn't do such things anyway :ROFLMAO: So, no sex for Kirito, but a way for Inoda to move forward IRL.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
So Liz is there to make sure Inoda have alone time with Asuna and Leafa is there to make she don't?

If Leafa can see through Inoda's invisibility then that is just plain Administrator level BS!
I don’t believe Fujino would turn the game into some kind of Big Brother show by drawing all characters into one house. The side characters will stay separated with their own stories.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Seeing as there is a lack of discussion about the game itself, due to how long it has been since the last update, there is something I wanted to talked about for a while.

And miraculously enough, it doesn´t involve the best girl, Sugu.

Now that Asuna is steadily falling lower and lower into debauchery and corruption, and with a possibility for her to get misled about Kirito´s fidelity in the near future (Although I would argue he has already crossed the line with Liz), there is one type of scene that I have always considered the hottest among the usual NTR tropes;

Comparing the second thing most fat about Inoda after his gut, and the second tiniest thing Kirito has after his brain.

View attachment 4049140

Of course, Asuna has already spoken to Inoda in vague terms about the size of her oh-so-dear boyfriend before. Still, a scene where she focuses on the differences between the two in such a blatant and graphical manner would be excellent for me.

We even have an excuse for this, because Inoda must be tripping after hearing about Cuckito´s surprisingly almost as big as his size from the world´s worst friend, Liz.

(And if anyone was wondering, for some reason, the answer is yes. I did download King Of Summer again solely to grab that screenshot before deleting the game once more because I did not like it.)
Actually that doesn't make any sense with Kirito since the event of the cold medicine whose effect was also aphrodisiac forced Asuna to have wild sex and she complained that it hurt or that Kirito had a big dick and it bothered her which also doesn't make sense since she ate Inoda's horse stick without complaining XD

Reactions: Toushiro

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
So Liz is there to make sure Inoda have alone time with Asuna and Leafa is there to make she don't?

If Leafa can see through Inoda's invisibility then that is just plain Administrator level BS!
That would be so hard to happen, Incognito and Kirito memory are already in full force.
Like you said there's no much more to explore when they are in battle beyond full blow sex.
The way a I see it she would be used more as plot device to move things along.
The game progression towards IRL will begin soon, probably Fujino at some point will start doing less scenes on FOG

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
I don’t believe Fujino would turn the game into some kind of Big Brother show by drawing all characters into one house. The side characters will stay separated with their own stories.
she would not stick around all the time just here and there, also the other way she and kirito can go solo in quests leaving Asuna and inoda behind and then we know what is going to happen

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
she would not stick around all the time just here and there, also the other way she and kirito can go solo in quests leaving Asuna and inoda behind and then we know what is going to happen
But she doesn’t need to stick around for that; she can just drag him out on quests and serve the same purpose for the story. I’d even argue it’s a better way to develop the hypocrite perk if she stays out of Asuna’s sight. It would feel, from her perspective, that Kirito is hiding something from her.

Reactions: Toushiro

Yhdgfiw222

Formerly 'KiritoTheGamer'
Sep 18, 2024
Actually that doesn't make any sense with Kirito since the event of the cold medicine whose effect was also aphrodisiac forced Asuna to have wild sex and she complained that it hurt or that Kirito had a big dick and it bothered her which also doesn't make sense since she ate Inoda's horse stick without complaining XD
Maybe she’s just not into Kirito anymore? She’s been so annoying since part 2, and even after betraying him multiple times, she still blames him for everything. I guess, she’s starting to lose interest in him, but doesn’t want to admit it. Instead, she’s clinging to her self image as a responsible and caring girlfriend, even though it doesn’t quite match her actions.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Maybe she’s just not into Kirito anymore? She’s been so annoying since part 2, and even after betraying him multiple times, she still blames him for everything. I guess, she’s starting to lose interest in him, but doesn’t want to admit it. Instead, she’s clinging to her self image as a responsible and caring girlfriend, even though it doesn’t quite match her actions.
That is probably the case. They are hardly seeing each other IRL anymore. They work in separate places and they don't do anything together except play FOG. Everyone is actively trying to keep them apart. We know they are not having good sex anymore either. Both of them are getting their jollies off with other people. Though Kirito partly doesn't know himself. They seem to me like in the classic NTR situation of a couple who still love each other but they don't physically spend time together so they drift to other people at least for their physical needs.

Reactions: Yhdgfiw222

nop99

Jul 1, 2024
any save file for Sword_Art_Online_The_Trap_of_Breath_Concealed_Magic_Part_1 cuz o'm new i can't play it peoperly
and i will help me how can i install the save file
thanks in advance

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Asuna still loves Kirito. It's shown with her affection levels towards him. As of now, she's only lost interest in him for sex due to Inoda being more sexually compatible with her. She'll inevitably lose more affection for him as we go through the story and we might even see that in this upcoming update.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
I just hope there’s some progress in their relationship throughout the week despite the lack of actual scenes together. Id be satisfied if there’s just a blog post by Inoda with some pics of him getting her to either send pics, or he took pics of her directly. Anything to make it feel like all this sex and cheating is actually having a genuine effect on the relationship of all the parties involved.

Reactions: Misarmor

Yhdgfiw222

Formerly 'KiritoTheGamer'
Sep 18, 2024
I just hope there’s some progress in their relationship throughout the week despite the lack of actual scenes together. Id be satisfied if there’s just a blog post by Inoda with some pics of him getting her to either send pics, or he took pics of her directly. Anything to make it feel like all this sex and cheating is actually having a genuine effect on the relationship of all the parties involved.
The next update will feature some major scenes involving Asuna and Inoda. It might even include their sex scene, as Fujino senei hinted in his progress report. Imo, we'll likely start seeing more irl interactions between Asuna and Inoda from the next update onwards :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes