Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Interesting that this is changing to DAZ models. I'd have to see more renders to get behind the change honestly, the original cast in HS was one of the main reasons I liked this game so much.

Reactions: Glacerose

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The Daz models are much better.

I think everyone looks like they got younger.

Lillian in the old game you would peg her at like 19ish, new version 16ish, personally not a fan of the hoodie.

Alex I think looks slightly too young, but that is based on old story.

Serra has a much more defined and interesting face, but she from the images scene doesn't seem like that shy loner.

Gracie is actually thick and Mother Earthy.

Celeste's over shirt looks a bit weird since it clings to her curves, as you can see it hooks back under her boobs and stays against her skin.

We haven't seen the Daz versions of their other forms. So I find it hard to judge saying HS models do it better.

My bigger worry is all the environments, like the restaurant on the mountain, or the lake date, the bookstore. Will be interesting to see how they turn out.

The other main thing to consider is the dancing. I remember Lillian doing a cat like dance or so. HS has dancing kind of baked into the models so people can slap the random K-pop or like dances into their game, but is there something similar for Daz or is the cat dance dead forever?

After everything said, I look forward to what is made.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
The Daz models are much better.

I think everyone looks like they got younger.

Lillian in the old game you would peg her at like 19ish, new version 16ish, personally not a fan of the hoodie.

Alex I think looks slightly too young, but that is based on old story.

Serra has a much more defined and interesting face, but she from the images scene doesn't seem like that shy loner.

Gracie is actually thick and Mother Earthy.

Celeste's over shirt looks a bit weird since it clings to her curves, as you can see it hooks back under her boobs and stays against her skin.

We haven't seen the Daz versions of their other forms. So I find it hard to judge saying HS models do it better.

My bigger worry is all the environments, like the restaurant on the mountain, or the lake date, the bookstore. Will be interesting to see how they turn out.

The other main thing to consider is the dancing. I remember Lillian doing a cat like dance or so. HS has dancing kind of baked into the models so people can slap the random K-pop or like dances into their game, but is there something similar for Daz or is the cat dance dead forever?

After everything said, I look forward to what is made.
The environments should be great looking. Daz does one thing almost consistently well and it's environments. I already have most of the necessary ones ready, including the bookstore, library, and cafe

As for the dancing, animating in Daz is of course much more of a challenge I'm unsure if it will return. I'll have to see once I get down Lillian's story.

stymie1972

Jun 23, 2017
I never said I wouldn't play the game if the dev made the newer version in daz did I? so don't just assume stuff which I never mentioned

....and it would be no problem if he remakes the game from beginning with daz (tho I really do believe HS models fit better in a magical/supernatural setting but hey that's just my opinion that I provided since the dev asked for our opinion) ....so the best experience imo would be if it was entirely in daz or entirely in HS (doing half and half would not result in a good situation so I suggested if he doesn't want to remake the game go for HS if he does I am not against it) it was just a case of him asking us a suggestion and I said old felt better to me...and some girls older sprites are better than their daz counter parts...but I will still support him regardless of what he decides....I was just giving my opinion
all I was trying to convey was that I understand from an artist/creator point of view how it should be but isn't always the case because it gets muddled by everyone else's opinion. it wasn't to get you hyped up or anything. I just remember creating something and people would put their input in like it's great or it's horrible before it was even finished. I just wanted Glacerose to go with their vision as they saw fit and keep those creative juices flowing. it wasn't meant to offend but to educate. and if I did, I'm sorry it wasn't my intention.

Reactions: Scy7he

arms99

May 11, 2018
Glacerose

So, I was wondering what was happening to this game and came to check out the threat and I must say the new daz models look absolutely stunning, all of them do :love:. I was fond of the original hs models, but theses daz ones are some of the most beautiful I’ve seen in any game recently. Good job with the models.(y)

There is just one question I have; are you planning starting from the beginning, remaking all the old content into daz or is going to be like a sequel, starting where the current update of silphia island ended?

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Glacerose

So, I was wondering what was happening to this game and came to check out the threat and I must say the new daz models look absolutely stunning, all of them do :love:. I was fond of the original hs models, but theses daz ones are some of the most beautiful I’ve seen in any game recently. Good job with the models.(y)

There is just one question I have; are you planning starting from the beginning, remaking all the old content into daz or is going to be like a sequel, starting where the current update of silphia island ended?
Remaking from the beginning. This will include rewritten events/dialogue and new locations. It's a reboot more or less, a fresh take on the same story. I plan to update up to where V.3 left off and continue from there

arms99

May 11, 2018
Remaking from the beginning. This will include rewritten events/dialogue and new locations. It's a reboot more or less, a fresh take on the same story. I plan to update up to where V.3 left off and continue from there
Thanks for the response, it's good to know. I don't know whether to be happy that this great game is getting an awesome makeover or sad that I'm going to have to wait for some time for the story to continue. I look forward to seeing the remake, good luck with everything :)

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Why no sexy Lillian, dude.

On seriousjoking note, please don't make MC's room through the kitchen, I got lost enough, trying to get out of that hell.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Hello will the next update be out by the summer ?
It may be out sooner if I follow my original plans.
I intend to release an initial version that has the intro and 2-3 events for each girl.

Then get feedback, and update the next 2-3 events, and do that until im up to V.3 story. If I do that itll be out sooner since the initial release isnt as big.

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes