VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I did notice one potential minor error, however: When Venari examines the amulet more closely, Liv asks her if she is farsighted because she gets so close. The correct term would be nearsighted. But it could also be that Liv and MC confused nearsighted and farsighted in the scene.
that's on me, I don't need glasses, so I mixed the two^^
btw it looks like you mention some stuff twice, looks like you re-wrote some parts, but forgot to delete the original.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
that's on me, I don't need glasses, so I mixed the two^^
Or we assume that was your intention and Liv and her father got it mixed up:

MC only wears his weird goggles, and only when he is in the other world, and as for Liv, we can assume that she wanted to be a doctor or nurse in the past, not an ophthalmologist.

fouryuoo

Nov 16, 2021
hey quick question in the notes where you can see the different characters i see two bars ( one green and one pink ) what it is ?
thanks in advance for your answers
green is for trust or friendly relationship and pink is for lust or more sexual ? or it is nothing or it's for future updates ?

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
hey quick question in the notes where you can see the different characters i see two bars ( one green and one pink ) what it is ?
thanks in advance for your answers
green is for trust or friendly relationship and pink is for lust or more sexual ? or it is nothing or it's for future updates ?
explained here

Reactions: recreation

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Hey, there's a scene in the game where mc is talking to his mom and he says she know there's girls hiding in his room. this scene is right after the princess is discovered in the pool.
The problem is I've never seen this scene where his mom discovers the other girls, is this a bug?

Last edited:

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Hey, there's a scene in the game where mc is talking to his mom and he says she know there's girls hiding in his room. this scene is right after the princess is discovered in the pool.
The problem is I've never seen this scene where his mom discovers the other girls, is this a bug?
If you've never seen the scene, how do you know it exists? It doesn't sound familiar to me.

Edit: Looks like I misread or misinterpreted the original post. I don't remember the mother saying she was aware of other girls in his room. I might've missed that scene. A scene where you see the mother observing the other girls, though, doesn't exist as far as I know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Catherine♡

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
She knows but there isn't a scene showing how... yet. In this vn anything is possible...

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
She knows but there isn't a scene showing how... yet. In this vn anything is possible...
she doesnt saw them. if im not mixing something up mia told her about them.

Reactions: Catherine♡

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
she doesnt saw them. if im not mixing something up mia told her about them.
So I started a new game to find this moment you're referring to and it's true, however Mia tells her mom about the girls only if you go talk to Laurie in the kitchen first. If you talk to his mom first it's never mentioned (Cuz the mc ask Mia to help Laurie in the kitchen).
That's why I found it so confusing when the mc already knew that his mother knew about the girls.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
...Huh.

Okay. I've played about an hour or two into this game now... it's... very, very strange. Like, fever-dream-random-strange.

I'm up the the point where the Princess shows up in the hotel... it's very weird.

Saying that, the storyline is surprisingly compelling.

There's some sex, but nothing mad yet, and I find the lack of audio to be disappointing, especially when there are volume controls integrated into the game. Hopefully audio will be added a bit later.

I definitely like some of the character models, but I'm still at the 'WHADDAFUKISGOINON?!' stage of the story progress. Hopefully there's some answers before I hit the end of the update. While mystery is good, when one can't really understand the story process/story mechanisms, it leaves one feeling... exceptionally lost, I suppose.

Oh, and I wish I could change the age of the character again. I shifted him to 26 from the early to mid 30s, before realising he was supposed to have an almost adult daughter... like, s**t.

Anyway, great game. Hoping for more shenanigans for the MC soon, with more animations. No sign of dripping creampies yet, which is a shame, because he keeps finishing inside in every scene I've come across so far. Oh, and any plans to implement a gallery system eventually? I think that would be a great addition to the game, along with audio.

Anyway, just my two cents. Thanks for the great game, devs. :)

Reactions: recreation

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
I hope I stay in the WTF stage for most of the game. Shit comes out of left field and it's super funny, although I feel a bit guilty about leaving mom hanging (lol) a little too long. This and BM are both shaping up to be solid.
What's BM?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Saw vag sex mc or npcs doing it
Well the mc doesn't have a vagina so the npcs are the receivers but technically they are both "doing it". The mc is the only male getting laid so far if that is what the question really is...

Well except for some lucky tentacles if you choose to be an ass and watch another character get violated by them. Actually I dont know the sex of tentacles so the mc may still be the only male getting laid.

I personally enjoyed the tentacles scene...

Hope that answers your vague question...

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes