VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Saw vag sex mc or npcs doing it
Well the mc doesn't have a vagina so the npcs are the receivers but technically they are both "doing it". The mc is the only male getting laid so far if that is what the question really is...

Well except for some lucky tentacles if you choose to be an ass and watch another character get violated by them. Actually I dont know the sex of tentacles so the mc may still be the only male getting laid.

I personally enjoyed the tentacles scene...

Hope that answers your vague question...

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
Nice game, the only parts I didn't like were in the bedroom with all those girls appearing out of nowhere that I didn't care for in the slightess

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
A thesis that crossed my mind yesterday regarding what MC's grandfather, Eva, and Nara:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some of what I'm going to tell here is not going to make it into the game, so there's some background lore to be found here, but some stuff will end up in the game in some form, so this is still a spoiler^^

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Some of what I'm going to tell here is not going to make it into the game, so there's some background lore to be found here, but some stuff will end up in the game in some form, so this is still a spoiler^^
Will you at some point let us know What Realities each of the Family members are from or is there some kind of memory mucking going on? Since Mother, Sister, MC, Daughter, all seem to be from different Realities/Timelines.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes