VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
So, going the minus route does lead to a more m-dom relationship and makes the LI:s more submissive? Have that been implemented in any way yet, or is that to come later on? The only difference I've discerned so far is that when I went the plus route, the LI was more loving in her response (which kind of makes sense since the MC was nicer to her).

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
So, going the minus route does lead to a more m-dom relationship and makes the LI:s more submissive? Have that been implemented in any way yet, or is that to come later on? The only difference I've discerned so far is that when I went the plus route, the LI was more loving in her response (which kind of makes sense since the MC was nicer to her).
There's not much yet, aside from a few minor dialogue changes.

Reactions: sabadongelov

Aug 14, 2018
Surprise! I played to the end of 0.5 (Eva spilling the beans) and no errors whatsoever...
That's like writing code and it runs on the first try. In my experience that means there is a whole lot of stuff broken in such a way that it does not even trip your quality gates / warnings / errors. Scary! :eek:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
That's like writing code and it runs on the first try. In my experience that means there is a whole lot of stuff broken in such a way that it does not even trip your quality gates / warnings / errors. Scary! :eek:
IKR? Nevertheless. Not wanting to poke any bears I thought it safe to take up the advice given and skipped through the whole release from scratch, just to be sure my last save had every applicable variable in existence stored so I won't run into issues in future releases... unless recreation decides to change things again requiring again to start from scratch...

fucme

Jun 13, 2018
really awesome game , and just wondering what are the plans for next update ? any news or maybe a release date for it ?
really can't wait for the next update, this game is fun .

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
really awesome game , and just wondering what are the plans for next update ? any news or maybe a release date for it ?
really can't wait for the next update, this game is fun .
Game was just updated a few days ago so it's gonna be awhile. Would imagine 3-6 months, just a guess though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fucme

fucme

Jun 13, 2018
Game was just updated a few days ago so it's gonna be awhile. Would imagine 3-6 months, just a guess though.
Thanks for the quick reply man , it was my bad that i didn't notice that on the download page :p .
Don't mind waiting since the game has been of great quality so it is worth the wait.

Reactions: Burgh917

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Rec seems to knock out an update to this one faster than Bad Memories. At least, it feels that way to me, that after a new BM drops, this gets one shortly after. Maybe due to the assets?

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Rec seems to knock out an update to this one faster than Bad Memories. At least, it feels that way to me, that after a new BM drops, this gets one shortly after. Maybe due to the assets?
My understanding is that Daz renders take a lot longer than Koikatsu/Honey select. That's just what I've gleaned from various posts here, though. I have no actual experience with either.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I don't have to render the images for WS, in Honey Select I basically just create the scene and take a screenshot, that's why it's a lot faster to finish an update.
Rendering is one of the things that take a most of the time in the creation/update process for BM, but I also take a lot more care about composition, clipping and other errors that I simply (try to) ignore in WS (which doesn't always work^^).

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Oh wow. I played this for the first time and I gotta say, I loved it. It was like a mix between Harem Hotel and A House in the Rift. Interesting story, with weird shit happening :) and lovely ladies. Usually there's always someone who's too big or too ugly to interest me, but this time pretty much everyone was sexy enough. The "princess" being best looking, cute slender blondes are always on my top list, though Mia comes close second. When taking an account on personalities also, Mia comes at the top of the list and I can't wait for her to "wake me up". It was love at first sight when I saw her running towards MC first time.

All of the fantasy worlds were nice, though it was strange for them all to be so devastated and empty.
Some thoughts (about Eva and other things):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Discovering this totally makes me forgive creator for being slow to update Bad Memories. I loved the setting and story and can't wait to see more of this.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Here is my attempt to summarize the plot. Including some theses, something like that I already posted once, but with the new update there is some new input:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not bad, there's one mistake though: Mia was the one who "was" studying overseas.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Not bad, there's one mistake though: Mia was the one who "was" studying overseas.
This mistake happens to me for the second time now, because somehow I always get the idea that MC studied there before her and she totally emulates him, that's why she wasn't there when her brother had the accident.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
This mistake happens to me for the second time now, because somehow I always get the idea that MC studied there before her and she totally emulates him, that's why she wasn't there when her brother had the accident.
I'm not sure atm if it's in a scene you'll always see, but it's definitely teased/broached somewhere in the game that she went overseas to become less dependent/clinging to her brother, basically to start her own life.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Heck? Still with tentacles being NTR/rape scene? It's a freaking weird plant based monster, a "Monster", a "Plant" based monster, NOT even humanoid monster. What's next? A dog dry humping a pillow or someone's leg is NTR/rape also? :unsure: :eek:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 40 Votes