VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
You did't catch the sarcasm in my post^^
+ where did I call people retarded? I called people out who:
Because that's just stupid and childish behaviour.
Well them, i'm sorry about, because you quoted my post saying about retard people who don't understand constructive criticism, and for me that was saying that people cannot have different opinions and taste about something different, that don't matter what you do, people need go and suck your balls for it. Anyway, look like i was completely wrong about my understanding, again, sorry about, and have a good day.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
You did't catch the sarcasm in my post^^
+ where did I call people retarded? I called people out who:
Because that's just stupid and childish behaviour.

No real difference, Eva might say something about it, but that's it. It's basically just there to give the player a possibility to enter their own age, but the range is limited to still make sense with the story.

It's not Corruption/Love, it's not a love-meter, in fact it has nothing to do with love. Corruption might fit to some degree, but that's also not really correct.
They will either become more subby/dependent, or do their own thing, that's it.
My Apologies, It was late I had a massive headache & obviously misremembered :) But what the creator said is obviously valid.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Internet started in 90's... With the Web. Before, it was something else, but not the Internet we know nowadays.
You're not the only one to be "old", you know...

I think you clearly misunderstood a LOT of things, there. People like me don't have a single sweat droplet with Internet - it's not our life, but a tool. Period. We don't exist ONLY through a social media account, and we don't even care about "losing" something - like an account - because we don't care about followers, likers, etc. and it's extremely easy to open a new account, if required, to get back an access.
There is really few things that can freak me out IRL, but what can happen to my kids or to my wife... For everything else, there is a solution, from simple talk up to the last resort if required: violence. None is a problem for me, if it's for my loved ones.

Now you start to understand... Talking about things on Internet isn't a life goal. We express opinions, we talk about things, we debate, and THAT'S ALL. You're the one who made a fuss about it, I wasn't taking it as a "huge thing" first - but I can admit that I don't have the world's softest temper. I just explained what I would like to get, in the most possible clear way, and PERIOD.
Actually sparky, 1983 was start of the Internet.. Seriously how do you not know that? AoL was not start of WWW.

There was basic internet services used via Netcom, in 89. Become more farking educated please. I avoid social media as well btw. As I said. I was going stop responding to you, but I had to fix your error that you think you know something over my own experiences darling. You don't. :) I've understood longer btw, about IRL, longer then you've been alive probably. -chuckles- Later kid.

• Angry
Reactions: Wisblade

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Actually sparky, 1983 was start of the Internet.. Seriously how do you not know that? AoL was not start of WWW.

There was basic internet services used via Netcom, in 89. Become more farking educated please. I avoid social media as well btw. As I said. I was going stop responding to you, but I had to fix your error that you think you know something over my own experiences darling. You don't. :) I've understood longer btw, about IRL, longer then you've been alive probably. -chuckles- Later kid.
JJDemon and Wisblade
Okay guys, we get it, you're both oldfags who saw the last living dinosaurs on earth and you both don't need internet/social media, but both of you still need to learn not to take every single word anyone says literal and to keep calm :p
Can we please go back to a friendly game disscussion now? You can fight over your ages in pm's if you must^^

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
JJDemon and Wisblade
Okay guys, we get it, you're both oldfags who saw the last living dinosaurs on earth and you both don't need internet/social media, but both of you still need to learn not to take every single word anyone says literal and to keep calm :p
Can we please go back to a friendly game disscussion now? You can fight over your ages in pm's if you must^^
Dude just stay away from the forum its better for you health

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
JJDemon and Wisblade
Your so mean, I'm go in the corner and cry now, my feelings are shattered I don't know how to cope.... -winks-

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Dude just stay away from the forum its better for you health
I find comments like this incredibly foolish and unhelpful. A dev that takes part in discussion, engages with people etc and you advise is to "leave"? Really? Likes seriously really?

If it wasn't for this forum I'd never have discovered the plethora of decent devs and games out there and I'd certainly never have supported those I did. Chasing them away from here doesn't help anyone long term.

How about rather he just ignores the trolls/morons/idiots/assholes/shitposters or whatever else you want to call it and focus on the fans and constructive criticism?

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
OK, you got a point: let's say that some players may be a bit picky and therefore don't like all characters... ;)
I sorta can't stand the Lil Miss Princess, but at same time, I wanna tie her up, paddle her backside, & reinforce the Daddy role on her, to behave. :p Beyond that I've liked so far everyone there, though Gma does get on my nerves for a bit still.

I hope with further updates, we can find out who the family really is to each other, all these alternate reality things, hope that gets addressed and explained.

Finally that Hacker gal, I'm indifferent, mostly because I don't know enough about her yet. Same goes for Little Miss servant, really don't know much about her yet. Though by my nature, even if I was indifferent or disliked them, I would still try and protect & keep them safe from danger. Never a fan of folks being in danger(It's my Guard Dog Nature, do protecting my Mother & Sister & their friends all time).

Do you have any particulars?

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
In my opinion none of the scenes are missable, apart from, maybe, the one where MC is standing on the platform. They are all such a delight and an integral part of the story. I guess just having said that, you shouldn't skip the platform one either

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I miss the days before this particular group tried this. This weird shit has been in top favorite vns since I found it here. I LOVE THIS VN as is! Go find one that you guys love and quit trying to push agendas to change this to suit you... Shoo fly shoo

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
are there missable scenes in this?
Yes, usually it's clear where you have to go, so check the other rooms before you go there. One or two times it's not that clear and sometimes it's absolutely not, so there's room to try things ;)

In my opinion none of the scenes are missable, apart from, maybe, the one where MC is standing on the platform. They are all such a delight and an integral part of the story. I guess just having said that, you shouldn't skip the platform one either
I think you mis-read that^^

Shoo fly shoo
choo-choo xD

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
I would still try and protect & keep them safe from danger. Never a fan of folks being in danger(It's my Guard Dog Nature, do protecting my Mother & Sister & their friends all time).
Dude, do you even realize that this is why I was pissed off by the "misplaced tentacle" before? :ROFLMAO: Can't protect the mother, despite acting instantly the right way...

Do you have any particulars?
Clearly Mia, the sister. Little fragile and overaffectionate character, she triggers all protection instinct switches. She's my top, and no other girl is simply able to challenge her leader place, currently - I thought that Lilibet could be a challenger on the beginning, before her spoiled attitude become unquestionable.
Second, Laurie: not so cute, a bit dumb, but is the "lifelong abused victim". Again, protection instinct triggered... Liv is close to Laurie on my personal rating, for the same reasons.

On the other side, I clearly don't like - but without hating them however - the bitchy ones, like Venari or Lilibet, but nothing that can't be resolved with a good taming session - in particular when they are bitchy AND ungrateful. I won't drop them, but I would near always chose the harsh options.

The aggressivity of Iggdra (plus her abs...) is also a turnoff, but no one can deny that she seems loyal until death - so she isn't the last one: she's more a "unpretty loyal friend with benefits" for me, and so isn't badly ranked.

Currently, the last place is really between Venari and Lilibet, with a (dis)advantage to Venari because she clearly hides something - Lilibet is a spoiled and stupid brat, but at least, she's quite honest.

I'm not a huge fan of the mother, surprisingly, because she too hides (too many) things - I hate lies and hiding things, in games and IRL. I hope that she'll soon stop hiding everything - Eva suddenly became more sympathetic to me with the last update cliffhanger, for example.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Dude, do you even realize that this is why I was pissed off by the "misplaced tentacle" before? :ROFLMAO: Can't protect the mother, despite acting instantly the right way...

Clearly Mia, the sister. Little fragile and overaffectionate character, she triggers all protection instinct switches. She's my top, and no other girl is simply able to challenge her leader place, currently - I thought that Lilibet could be a challenger on the beginning, before her spoiled attitude become unquestionable.
Second, Laurie: not so cute, a bit dumb, but is the "lifelong abused victim". Again, protection instinct triggered... Liv is close to Laurie on my personal rating, for the same reasons.

On the other side, I clearly don't like - but without hating them however - the bitchy ones, like Venari or Lilibet, but nothing that can't be resolved with a good taming session - in particular when they are bitchy AND ungrateful. I won't drop them, but I would near always chose the harsh options.

The aggressivity of Iggdra (plus her abs...) is also a turnoff, but no one can deny that she seems loyal until death - so she isn't the last one: she's more a "unpretty loyal friend with benefits" for me, and so isn't badly ranked.

Currently, the last place is really between Venari and Lilibet, with a (dis)advantage to Venari because she clearly hides something - Lilibet is a spoiled and stupid brat, but at least, she's quite honest.

I'm not a huge fan of the mother, surprisingly, because she too hides (too many) things - I hate lies and hiding things, in games and IRL. I hope that she'll soon stop hiding everything - Eva suddenly became more sympathetic to me with the last update cliffhanger, for example.
I understand what your saying about the plant, I caused my ire to irk up too, but I killed it & accepted that it's part of the story the creator is giving us :p

I really like Iggdra. She loyal, she believes in what's best for the "clan" and I see her as part of the protection squad. Abs don't bother me. I understand Mia thing. I find her adorable, lol. Same with other green lass(I am curious about her story a lot)

As for mother, I understand that too. Part of me just wants to slap her silly be like LISTEN THE F UP, this what needs to be done, stop being a twat. But I also understand she had a very bad past too.

Laurie I want to help her out, but I see her as more as someone you can mold into a whatever the MC wants. I like that & don't like that(My Dom/Daddy Dom side fighting my Guard Dog Protecting Nature Side).

At this point Spoiled Miss Princess, just needs a firm hand and strong will to get her ass in a proper line. Maybe there a route were you can change her through loving means. But her attitude triggered that Daddy Dom/Dom side of me, ok your being a bitch it's time to put you in your place and get that attitude in check.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy
Sep 17, 2017
Yes, usually it's clear where you have to go, so check the other rooms before you go there. One or two times it's not that clear and sometimes it's absolutely not, so there's room to try things ;)
Speaking of potentially missable, and trying not to spoil - in the "find medical assistance" part of the game, is there any longer term impact of choosing one or the other between finding the kit vs finding the person to help aside from adding one more person to the scene images, since they seem to be mutually exclusive? I initially tried getting the kit, then found out it locked me out of getting the person for help after.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
the points are not working like "gained 1 love", "gained 1 hate"/"lost 1 love", they're shaping the story in a way, but it's not important if you get one or two points in one direction or the other. Go with what your guts tells you and see what happens (I know you did that already, but hey you know what I mean ;)).
Maybe this has already been answered in the thread, but I couldn't find it, so here goes: What are the points for? I get the feeling that the points that give minuses are more dominant, assured, strict, harsh and sex-related, where as the pluses are more careful, measured, nice and not as sex-related. If it will influence how the sexual relationship play out (dominant vs romantic), I'd prefer the more dominant way. But if it will influence the ending in a bad way and have the LI unlike the MC (because he's a jerk rather than a loving and forgiving person), I'd prefer to go the nicer route. If it does both, well, then I'd have to think about it. Or have I completely misunderstood what they're for?

Also nice game, nice premise and nice world building! :)

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Speaking of potentially missable, and trying not to spoil - in the "find medical assistance" part of the game, is there any longer term impact of choosing one or the other between finding the kit vs finding the person to help aside from adding one more person to the scene images, since they seem to be mutually exclusive? I initially tried getting the kit, then found out it locked me out of getting the person for help after.
None of the missable scenes are really important, but they might give some extra information on what's happening in the hotel, some insight into a characters mind, how they feel about the MC, or just plain lewd stuff.

Maybe this has already been answered in the thread, but I couldn't find it, so here goes: What are the points for? I get the feeling that the points that give minuses are more dominant, assured, strict, harsh and sex-related, where as the pluses are more careful, measured, nice and not as sex-related. If it will influence how the sexual relationship play out (dominant vs romantic), I'd prefer the more dominant way. But if it will influence the ending in a bad way and have the LI unlike the MC (because he's a jerk rather than a loving and forgiving person), I'd prefer to go the nicer route. If it does both, well, then I'd have to think about it. Or have I completely misunderstood what they're for?

Also nice game, nice premise and nice world building! :)
Look at the answer to the last quote:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tainted-...-to-happen-v0-5-recreation.38970/post-7178312

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes