VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
recreation Hey, don't know if it's been reported yet, but it looks like there's an unreachable path on day 7.

If you allow the princess to join you for dinner, as far as I can tell, there is no way to have her stat below -4, so the "p_sl <= -5" can't happen.

(Also, during the other path, if you tell her she can't sit on your lap, it doesn't skip the event, it's probably meant to.)
Have a look in the OP, there's a fix for various issues ;)

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
Have a look in the OP, there's a fix for various issues ;)
I did have it installed...

p_sl starts at 4, and up till the choice to ask her to dinner you can drop it by 9, to -5.
But, inviting her to dinner adds 1, bringing it back up to -4.

Is it possible that the game.7z in the OP is not the most recent?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I did have it installed...

p_sl starts at 4, and up till the choice to ask her to dinner you can drop it by 9, to -5.
But, inviting her to dinner adds 1, bringing it back up to -4.

Is it possible that the game.7z in the OP is not the most recent?
I remember there was something left to fix for the next update, but I can't tell for sure if it's that atm.

Reactions: SnowyS

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Is the blond princess MC's cousin or half sister? I know she's related. I already know the blond maid is his aunt, if i'm not mistaken.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Is the blond princess MC's cousin or half sister? I know she's related. I already know the blond maid is his aunt, if i'm not mistaken.
IIRC, "yet to be revealed" fits better for all those from "that other world" (dimension, world, whatever...)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
she is NOT a PRINC-ess - she is only a DUCK-ess. go not give that little BRAT-ess another chanse to lift their nose out of blue.

duchess of ashes - she is.

Last edited:

Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
i get all the weird stuff going on in the hotel make the mc confused, but hiding everything from Eva is weird, not logical and if someone should know something its her. Also he never worry what are the girls eating if at all until laurie mentions getting something for them. Then he gets back and instead of being worried about Liv being left behind, he just go like nothing is going on and still have to hide her. So yea, the mc is the weirdest thing in all this game.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

GeneralJo

Aug 30, 2020
Curious if there are plans to add a Gallery to this? I never thought to make a save on every lewd scene and now I don't have an easy way to go back and replay / view them all...?

Reactions: blarg0192

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Curious if there are plans to add a Gallery to this? I never thought to make a save on every lewd scene and now I don't have an easy way to go back and replay / view them all...?
CTRL is the best friend of yours =)

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
i gotta say this surprised me im looking forward to next update. PS i dont really like your other game but i will say continue to make your games the way you like them and hope you have a great day. EDIT: for those that think i mean all of recreation's other games no i only mean BM

Reactions: recreation
4.40 star(s) 40 Votes