VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
what is 100%? green or purple?
Green and purple are more like routes here. One way makes them more proactive and willing to act on their own, the other makes them more... submissive isn't the right word, but, y'know, less proactive. Which is better is more personal preference so far than important for plot development.

Unless you're a Drazi. Then green and purple are serious business.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Green and purple are more like routes here. One way makes them more proactive and willing to act on their own, the other makes them more... submissive isn't the right word, but, y'know, less proactive. Which is better is more personal preference so far than important for plot development.

Unless you're a Drazi. Then green and purple are serious business.
xx_sl points from -12 to +12... ok well i get it.
thanks.
now i play pump into plus
well next play i will pump girls into minuses =)

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Well after reading through a few pages of comments, I gotta agree. Hellavu game this be :) Any idea of when the movie will be released? :D

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
looks abandoned
dev has two games and he switches between them. the other got an update some days ago so he starts now on the update for this.
Definitely not abandoned -- as stated Rec has 2 VNs to avoid burnout

The other one (Bad Memories) is not yet released -- someone put the Beta test on F95
Rec is still finishing up the release to the various tiers

He posts in each thread as well so you can see he is still around

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I hope the next update will be devoted to the conversation between brother and sister. after all, what they were doing - they need to say it out loud already and come to some kind of mutual and conscious decision. it's one thing when a brother didn't consider his sister a sister, and another thing when a guy found out that the girl he had sex with was his real sister. here anyone can be a little shock from the realization of what he has done. there is much to rethink and accept and move on. for example, he sorted his thoughts with his stepmother and they had no reticence about each other. but about Ellie - I don’t know if REC put the possibility of pregnancy into the game or not (I didn’t think to look at the state of the variables before and after the trisome), I don’t know if the fact that I, for example, in all walkthroughs, during sex with two girls, he always chose the option of ejaculating inside Ellie (that is, the risk of impregnation of his sister).
I think you have post in the wrong thread of recreation games :)

Reactions: ramvivat

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
I hope the next update will be devoted to the conversation between brother and sister. after all, what they were doing - they need to say it out loud already and come to some kind of mutual and conscious decision. it's one thing when a brother didn't consider his sister a sister, and another thing when a guy found out that the girl he had sex with was his real sister. here anyone can be a little shock from the realization of what he has done. there is much to rethink and accept and move on. for example, he sorted his thoughts with his stepmother and they had no reticence about each other. but about Ellie - I don’t know if REC put the possibility of pregnancy into the game or not (I didn’t think to look at the state of the variables before and after the trisome), I don’t know if the fact that I, for example, in all walkthroughs, during sex with two girls, he always chose the option of ejaculating inside Ellie (that is, the risk of impregnation of his sister).
wrong game buddy

Reactions: ramvivat
4.40 star(s) 40 Votes