Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Just finished downloading .7 for a clean install. Got some exceptions at the beginning of Ep. 1 while leaving the Medbay after losing Eva, and again while fleeing Calista as she's warning not to leave.

Ignored it, and at the beginning of Ep. 2 got another one. The one attached is the latest one from Ep. 2

Last edited:

Zatanna2

Jun 14, 2018
Really Sorry to say this but the problem is still as it is, I think you're still missing some image files or maybe the image transparency is an issue. You can check itself by playing it. The problem starts from the beginning of the game and its not just me but everyone will start asking about it now who will download compressed version.
true , some scene are fixed but other still flashing

• Sad
Reactions: GamerQueen

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Really Sorry to say this but the problem is still as it is, I think you're still missing some image files or maybe the image transparency is an issue. You can check itself by playing it. The problem starts from the beginning of the game and its not just me but everyone will start asking about it now who will download compressed version.
i havent checked earlier episodes, only the last one Ive played.
thanks for reporting it, gonna update it with those previous episodes as well.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
It's very unlikely I'll do a game like that. I don't like the power dynamic in those relationships, to be honest. So I'll leave that kink to other devs.

Huh? That image is supposed to be transparent and it is in my version of the game. Are you running on Android or another device and without any mods?

There will be, it's a long way off, but I plan on handling it like I did in Sisterly Lust.
There'll be anal scenes with the main love interests, but we still have a long way to go. Anal on a first date is a little rough, I think.
I understand but I gotta say at least now it's far more likely irl for an older female to take advantage of a younger male. News, dark web etc. proves that. But you do what makes you feel comfortable ofc

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I understand but I gotta say at least now it's far more likely irl for an older female to take advantage of a younger male. News, dark web etc. proves that. But you do what makes you feel comfortable ofc
Right but one makes us think of

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

while the other makes us think of

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Just finished downloading .7 for a clean install. Got some exceptions at the beginning of Ep. 1 while leaving the Medbay after losing Eva, and again while fleeing Calista as she's warning not to leave.

Ignored it, and at the beginning of Ep. 2 got another one. The one attached is the latest one from Ep. 2

Continued exceptions around man_portrait throughout all episodes. Able to get through Ep. 6 but after hitting IGNORE on the exceptions many times. I have no idea how to stop or fix them. Anyone know the remedy?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Continued exceptions around man_portrait throughout all episodes. Able to get through Ep. 6 but after hitting IGNORE on the exceptions many times. I have no idea how to stop or fix them. Anyone know the remedy?
I went into preferences and turned off character portraits. Seemed to stop the errors from popping up.

Fall89

Jun 12, 2020
Can someone help me out I don't now how to continue in the beedrom scene where I must look for something

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Just a bit of stuff with his cousin so far.

Be stuff with his sister eventually and the other sister when they rescue her.
And Aunt Nadya, don't forget her.

"Dark web" :rolleyes: Yeah, the dank corner of the web for the unwashed masses and a conspiracist's wet dream. Totally reliable source for this terrible take. :KEK:

Reactions: User1230

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The big big surprise in this update was Vess. I always thought she was a cute girl, worth protecting.

But I was not expecting such a sensual body. Went from cutie to totally bombshell in 5 secs.. And her sleeping clothes were simply irresistible.

By the way, is Yve (Mom) ever going to become a love interest? She is lovely!

I don't usually like MILFs, but look at her!
ep001_yve.png

Last edited:
Reactions: nuoovo

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
By the way, the big big surprise in this update was Vess. I always thought she was a cute girl, worth protecting.

But I was not expecting such a sensual body. Went from cutie to totally bombshell in 5 secs.. And her sleeping clothes were simply irresistible.
Yeah, I honestly didn't realise how stacked she was until this episode. :love:

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
I´m playing episode 5 with the compressed version and there are some missing images when they are about to attack Garomph. I get the error 'man_portrait' is not defined. Is there already a bugfix?

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Dammit. Darkmetal had me convinced it was Vess, and now you go and make sense as well. Maybe it is Ziv after all? Not ruling out Vess however, could be a coincidence. But wouldn't Ziv have exaktly the same reason as Raene to want to avoid those pursuers? Argh! Hope we get an answer it the next episode, the suspense is ... not killing me obviously, but ... suspending me?

Reactions: Darkmetal

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Dammit. Darkmetal had me convinced it was Vess, and now you go and make sense as well. Maybe it is Ziv after all? Not ruling out Vess however, could be a coincidence. But wouldn't Ziv have exaktly the same reason as Raene to want to avoid those pursuers? Argh! Hope we get an answer it the next episode, the suspense is ... not killing me obviously, but ... suspending me?
Ziv's not a very likely suspect, in my book, and I'm not just saying that because she's in my sig. ;)

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020

Ziv's not a very likely suspect, in my book, and I'm not just saying that because she's in my sig. ;)
Oh for f%¤#ks sake, that's also a compelling argument. This is like an Agatha Christie whodunnit ...:mad:

• Haha
Reactions: Chrisdarock19
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes