GamerQueen

Sep 9, 2019
Tales From The Unending Void [v0.7 Extra] [Perverteer] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.56 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.55 GB

Compressed PC Size: 410.4 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 395.2 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
The compressed version of v0.7 has a PROBLEM with Animation, when a character blinks an eye it shows white background like a flash. It's annoying. I think the uploader should fix this asap.

Reactions: LoneVoyage and AL.d

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
I really love this game but I think there should be greater clarity about what it means for your relationship with Celine when you say you want to be with one of the other girls like Aven.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Man, this is shaping up like an adult-themed Firefly. Even got a Shindig episode in. Great stuff. Got freaky with the hatching scene, but I suppose that's part of what 'to boldly go where no man has gone before' entails. And if you're attempting a collect-em-all playthrough, it was almost overkill having 3 scenes back-to-back at the end of the episode. Almost. No complaints, though.

Reactions: Perverteer

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I really love this game but I think there should be greater clarity about what it means for your relationship with Celine when you say you want to be with one of the other girls like Aven.
Considering who is making this game you can most likely end up with all the girls ;)

Reactions: User1230

nuoovo

May 12, 2018
The compressed version of v0.7 has a PROBLEM with Animation, when a character blinks an eye it shows white background like a flash. It's annoying. I think the uploader should fix this asap.
I just logged in to ask precisely about this issue. Thank you so much for this comment, this animation is quite disturbing.

PS. This game deserves more recognition, it is so good and I dare to say that storyline has improved since previous game.
Keep up the good work.

And huge respect to people that upload compressed versions. We know that sometimes compressing can cause issues, nevertheless it's great alternative for those with slow download speed or very little space on pc.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Tales From The Unending Void [v0.7 Extra] [Perverteer] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.56 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.55 GB

Compressed PC Size: 410.4 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 395.2 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
I just logged in to ask precisely about this issue. Thank you so much for this comment, this animation is quite disturbing.

PS. This game deserves more recognition, it is so good and I dare to say that storyline has improved since previous game.
Keep up the good work.

And huge respect to people that upload compressed versions. We know that sometimes compressing can cause issues, nevertheless it's great alternative for those with slow download speed or very little space on pc.
Here, unzip attached file into your compressed GAME folder, overwrite when asked, and that should fix the reported issue.
In case I have missed a few additional broken images, please do report it as well.
Cheers.

edit.
fix updated, now it should include all episodes. Thanks GamerQueen for reporting the issue with older episodes.
please let me know if there are some problems remained.

Last edited:

blackblackheart

Apr 25, 2017
Fantastic episode. I was wondering what song is that at the end with Aven?

Edit: Nevermind found it! Last song listed in the credits

Reactions: Perverteer

GamerQueen

Sep 9, 2019
Here, unzip attached file into your compressed GAME folder, overwrite when asked, and that should fix the reported issue.
In case I have missed a few additional broken images, please do report it as well.
Cheers.
Really Sorry to say this but the problem is still as it is, I think you're still missing some image files or maybe the image transparency is an issue. You can check itself by playing it. The problem starts from the beginning of the game and its not just me but everyone will start asking about it now who will download compressed version.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes