CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
yep (unless they go looking for ic-patch).
I am curious tho, how the hell does the nerfed version even work? Camran's adopted or something? Just sudden curiosity, I am not willing to ruin my experience with that version :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am curious tho, how the hell does the nerfed version even work? Camran's adopted or something? Just sudden curiosity, I am not willing to ruin my experience with that version :D
friends i think or something like that, haven't played patreon version so not sure.

Reactions: CHAD-MAN

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I'm pretty sure adopted isn't allowed. That or just adding "step-" to everything, cause that would be too easy.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Cam is still Cam, but the ladies are close family friends, just like pretty much all other games trying to skirt the issue.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
The prologue with the cyborg is indeed part of the larger story and the word salad is actually pretty much a word salad, made up from lines of poetry and a couple of sci-fi references (good old Roy is in there too). There are several key lines however (written by yours truly) which make more sense in the larger frame of the story. Starting from: "In the dying light of triple suns..."
I am surprised no one seems to have taken a crack at this (at least a keyword search for cyborg didn't yield anything of note) as what the Cyborg says gives several clues to where the overall story seems to be heading; that Eva is the key to the whole story (not the act of finding her, but her powers), a big climatic all or nothing fleet battle down the line, and what perhaps is a hint that "our" fleet may be the Amazon's fleet.

Anyhow, here's my "englishifcation" and people can interpret/reinterpret it as they wish :) :
C1.png
C2.png
There can only be one of two outcomes
C3.png
Doesn't make sense for the "Bear" to be Ursus Major. I think it refers to Diana/Nanook (a legendary bear of great power) and means Eva...who's "roar"
C4.png C5.png
will shatter the old order and the old empires.
C6.png
In the end times...
C7.png
When a certain foretold celestial body enters into an eclipse
C8.png
(The queen of) the Amazons will awaken the power (Eva's) to which everything will coalesce
C9.png
Chaos will come in a ship/fleet of ships
C11.png
Destruction and creation...
C12.png
...at the moment of great change...
C13.png c14.png
teetering at the precipice between hell and paradise. (Tartarus is the mythical hellish prison of the Titans and Cucaniensis is the mythical land of unlimited wealth and plenty).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In the mind of her makers, the gem of woman icon that far seer cybi is just broken beyond comprehension.

Her indepth reaches into the bonds of lust and chords of pleasure our MC will endure for the lasting of this game
seem to touch deeply throbbing envy and passionate mistrust into the hearts of her tormentors.

Still .. her moving story of reaching the apex of lust in her debacle of far seeing the nude desire endures.

Game oN!

I am surprised no one seems to have taken a crack at this (at least a keyword search for cyborg didn't yield anything of note) as what the Cyborg says gives several clues to where the overall story seems to be heading; that Eva is the key to the whole story (not the act of finding her, but her powers), a big climatic all or nothing fleet battle down the line, and what perhaps is a hint that "our" fleet may be the Amazon's fleet.

Anyhow, here's my "englishifcation" and people can interpret/reinterpret it as they wish :) :
View attachment 994051
View attachment 994053
There can only be one of two outcomes
View attachment 994054
Doesn't make sense for the "Bear" to be Ursus Major. I think it refers to Diana/Nanook (a legendary bear of great power) and means Eva...who's "roar"
View attachment 994056 View attachment 994058
will shatter the old order and the old empires.
View attachment 994062
In the end times...
View attachment 994063
When a certain foretold celestial body enters into an eclipse
View attachment 994064
(The queen of) the Amazons will awaken the power (Eva's) to which everything will coalesce
View attachment 994066
Chaos will come in a ship/fleet of ships
View attachment 994068
Destruction and creation...
View attachment 994070
...at the moment of great change...
View attachment 994071 View attachment 994086
teetering at the precipice between hell and paradise. (Tartarus is the mythical hellish prison of the Titans and Cucaniensis is the mythical land of unlimited wealth and plenty).

Yeah, but can we have sex with the sisters already? :HideThePain:

Sorry, couldn't resist. Damn, I want to replay the prologue now and fine-comb it :unsure:
MC is the proof: love and throbbing genuine adoration for babes and their moist bundles of joy never fades.

Reactions: User1230 and Adamu_

Adamu_

Jan 30, 2020
In the mind of her makers, the gem of woman icon that far seer cybi is just broken beyond comprehension.

Her indepth reaches into the bonds of lust and chords of pleasure our MC will endure for the lasting of this game
seem to touch deeply throbbing envy and passionate mistrust into the hearts of her tormentors.

Still .. her moving story of reaching the apex of lust in her debacle of far seeing the nude desire endures.

Game oN!

MC is the proof: love and throbbing genuine adoration for babes and their moist bundles of joy never fades.
You understood everything from the Prologue perfectly, didn't you? ;) Or even wrote it for Perverteer as a commission? :unsure:

Reactions: User1230

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018

(Mirrors: / )
(Compressed) (Mirrors: / )

The next release of Tales From The Unending Void. Apart from the new story portion, only small fixes to the game this time.

Alorth has made some animated hot stuff for this episode, including a couple of glowing eggs... Grubb worked his ass off and finished the Portuguese translation of Episode 7 in time for release, so you can play the entire game in that language.

Thyia and Céline feature in the extra scenes, getting fingerbanged and testing out a chair respectively. Those scenes are available . The walkthrough has been updated too and can be found .

A big thanks to Alorth, HoboCop86, Phil, Razielprince, Fhilb, marcurion and Grubb for testing and proofreading. I'd like to thank Grubb (Portuguese), MyPrettyWolfy (Russian), FreeMan (Polish), Frank Rosario (Italian) and GrafOdin (German) for their ongoing translation efforts as well.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I got lazy and didn't play this game for quite a while, I started with 0.6 (and seeing the post above it seems 0.7 is out lmao) and damn, what a journey after finishing it today.

Anyway, the game is extremely fun. It is very engaging, the characters have their own personality (with some minor exceptions), and the way to start delevoping feelings for specific characters (I'm mentioning what happened in 0.6) is well thought of. I don't want to spoil it, but it's hard to explain it better without it. I just can say the world definitely feels immense, and the most of the areas so far look quite unique, with some minor exceptions of course. But anyway, definitely worth of patron.

My only sadness is that Melody and Hannah can't go with you :( Althought I understand specially the second one isn't appliable. Also, with all due respect to Jade lovers, I don't like her model at all. There are extremely nice non-human characters there, and I'm not even the biggest fan of it. I know that now it can't be changed, but I'm not complaining about her personality though, the model simply isn't my thing. Oh well, it's just my personal taste, I must respect it.

Just a sidenote forward 0.7, (big spoiler ahead, you've been warned)that was Calista and Yve correct?. I'm curious to see if the MC recalls what he saw on the screen as well ., besides of what happened on that arc. Yes I love the sisters but I hope Yve isn't forgotten. She deserves MC's love as well :) Unless some unpleasant surprise is revealed about her.

Edit: missed an word

Last edited:

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Tales From The Unending Void [v0.7 Extra] [Perverteer] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.56 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.55 GB

Compressed PC Size: 416.6 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 401.4 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes