Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It's more about how said discussion had gone off into "Tangent Land", with more being discussed about harems, definition(s) etc, than discussing those actual aspects within context to/with the game itself.
But when a discussion happens because of content within the game, that shouldn't be considered "off-topic". Discussing the nature of a harem is relevant to this game.

Reactions: User1230

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
But when a discussion happens because of content within the game, that shouldn't be considered "off-topic". Discussing the nature of a harem is relevant to this game.
It is when it's discussing something outside of the context of the game, regardless of having been spawned from a subject or theme within the game, such as what a harem is, what it really is compared to modern western interpretation, etc etc.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
It is when it's discussing something outside of the context of the game, regardless of having been spawned from a subject or theme within the game, such as what a harem is, what it really is compared to modern western interpretation, etc etc.
Yet just about every "debate" about NTR devolves to what is and isn't/how it should be defined long past the game context and these are just allowed to go on and on ... and on and on.

Reactions: User1230

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
and these are just allowed to go on and on ... and on and on.
Believe me, "those discussions" are only a tiny drop in the ocean. The rest of them that you don't see, usually got shut down relatively quickly, or a mass-deletion of posts + a warning by a moderator comes about, because they typically devolve into something akin to a flame war.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I've got to say the deletion of this chain of posts is one of the stranger ones I've come across. Sure there was the one guy who kept going on and on repeating the same pitch for too long, but plenty of others with varied PoVs got nuked too. If memory serves even Alorth got a post deleted ... and he's a member of the Dev's team.

Meanwhile, I've observed threads practically choked to death because posts on "what is or isn't an appropriate background story" in a game is allowed to run and run (e.g. Reunion, Long Road Home), even though it involves only a single character and pretty inconsequential to the story as a whole.

Harem discussion specifically ran on ad nauseam in the A.O.A Academy thread even though it was just a footnote in the Dev's goal. For TFtUV, it's the stated end-game. How it is defined in this game, how it comes about and the potential interpersonal dynamic therein is pretty much relevant to the:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure:

Anyhoo, I'll leave it there.
PS: Regarding moderation as a whole, botc76 has a few threads in off topics people can search for.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
For TFtUV, it's the stated end-game. How it is defined in this game, how it comes about and the potential interpersonal dynamic therein is pretty much relevant to the:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure:
Yeah, that's absolutely relevant.
It's within the context of the game, and not meandering round discussing words/definitions/personal views of something outside the context of the game/story.

For anyone who wants to try and be a sneaky sod, or try to twist my words to suit their own ends, I mean discussion of <subject> as it relates to characters and setting of the game, not <subject> itself.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Everybody knows how perverteer games will end with a mini harem or big harem depending on the player choice with everyone being bisexual and fucking each other. I have a suspicion that the mod deleting posts is a lesbian lover because i've had posts deleted recentlyfor criticising a lesbian character with VALID REASONS. Like how dare i call her a lesbian bitch that likes to sexually harass women when she does it in front of the mc and has several cases of sexual harassment in her file.:eek:

P.s This message will self-destruct in less than a day

Last edited:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Hmm, general term.....

So you have an issue with lesbians?
NOT AT ALL. I really like games when you have 2 LIs ending up together if you choose another one. Like i said in post above i'm a throuple guy so i don't mind lesbian sex at all. I suspect the mod being a lesbian lover because he is deleting posts of people that criticise lesbian and lesbian scenes regardless if it was a correct opinion. It's like for example a rape lover deleting post of people who don't like rape scenes or rapists.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Apparently i have a retarded mod stalking me deleting my posts for reasons logical only to his dumb mind. Can we checked who deleted the message ? need to report that mod.
I've got to say the deletion of this chain of posts is one of the stranger ones I've come across. Sure there was the one guy who kept going on and on repeating the same pitch for too long, but plenty of others with varied PoVs got nuked too. If memory serves even Alorth got a post deleted ... and he's a member of the Dev's team.....
PS: Regarding moderation as a whole, botc76 has a few threads in off topics people can search for.
Weird shit happens...or rolls, rolls:unsure:
Anyway, this certainly isnt the first time, nor it be the last, sadly, almighty gods cleaning hand is on the loose occasionaly.
Just posted in "site problems"- the moderation-actions.
Not expecting anything from it, yet better than to be mute all the time:KEK:

Last edited:

Paradox101

May 12, 2018
How's the incest in this game right now? Like as far as how much? What the incest patch even for what does it change? if there's not much incest is there more planned or on they way later?

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
How's the incest in this game right now? Like as far as how much? What the incest patch even for what does it change? if there's not much incest is there more planned or on they way later?
From what I remember, the seeds of incest have started to be planted. That's all I'll say, but it seems like subsequent updates will have more momentum in that respect compared to the early ones.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The patch makes Lily and Eva the MC's sisters, Aven his cousin, and Nadya his Aunt.

Things have progressed a little bit with Lily (especially after the last update) and there's nothing yet with Eva, Aven, and Nadya, but there will be.

Last edited:

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
The patch makes Lily and the Eva the MC's sisters, Aven his cousin, and Nadya his Aunt.

Things have progressed a little bit with Lily (especially after the last update) and there's nothing yet with Eva, Aven, and Nadya, but there will be.
There's a little bit with Aven iirc, but not as much as Lily.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
The patch makes Lily and the Eva the MC's sisters, Aven his cousin, and Nadya his Aunt.

I got ask tho, is the patch fanmade or is it official and provided by Perv? If yes, I assume because of patreon policy of no no regarding taboo stuff, right?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I got ask tho, is the patch fanmade or is it official and provided by Perv? If yes, I assume because of patreon policy of no no regarding taboo stuff, right?
2 versions, patreon no incest (not even hints) and subs with incest.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes