hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Hmmm. Interesting update. Perverteer continues to bring their A game without disappointing.

There were a few moments of the current episode that reminded me of Mass Effect 2. That being one of my favorite games ever, I didn't mind.

I'm definitely enjoying the characters in this.

Nadya definitely remains one of the most attractive models in the game. Her personality and interests make her even more attractive to me. From the developer's past and hints she gives this episode, I'm hoping the opportunity arises soon to move forward with her in a more romantic manner.

Celine really doesn't do much for me in appearance and her personality isn't really pulling me in either. She's fine for what she is, but I can pass on her for the most part. Perhaps she will gain some interest to me as the game moves on. Have to wait and see.

Vess also falls into my take it or leave it department. Her scene is ok in this one, but her character just isn't as compelling as most of the others.

Jade remains a great character. Maybe I miss the original model, but I still find her hot and the skin complexion definitely keeps her looking very alien.

Aven is a solid character. Fairly attractive, at least more so than Celine and Vess are to me. The relationship arc that can be formed is pretty well done with her.

Ziv wasn't here. I am unsure of where I stand with her. I'm not a FUTA guy so my interest is more in where her storyline goes. Same with Renee.

Thyia is somewhere in the middle for me. I like her complexion and find her to be attractive. She also has an interesting back story and some personal rules and barriers that keep me wondering what might happen with her.

Lilly is definitely my second place here. I really like her appearance and the way she is responding to what happened during the previous episode. I love her character development throughout the game and cannot wait to see the progression with her. Definitely worth waiting another episode or three for if necessary.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Jade remains a great character. Maybe I miss the original model, but I still find her hot and the skin complexion definitely keeps her looking very alien.
Best part of those headtails (aside from making her look very alien)? Using them like reins. :sneaky:

ep004_quarters_jade_behind_penetrate_ass_fuck_alt.jpg

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
It's very unlikely I'll do a game like that. I don't like the power dynamic in those relationships, to be honest. So I'll leave that kink to other devs.
Agreed while i will play them if the story/artwork is good, they definitely are not my favorite. same goes for mom/son (not really a MILF fan in general even in non-incest games) Much prefer brother/sister or cousins. Uncle niece kinda falls in between

There will be, it's a long way off, but I plan on handling it like I did in Sisterly Lust.
There'll be anal scenes with the main love interests, but we still have a long way to go. Anal on a first date is a little rough, I think.
that is good to hear i like games where you see more of the pregnancy content. For all it flaws one of my favorite games with pregnancy was Tangled Up. If it were just not for that grind man. I was really hoping the follow up would stick around so you could actually follow the family through their trials post game. Maybe something like that could be done for SL, doesn't need to be a full game maybe just some addon content where you get to see where they are at now ya know

Reactions: Perverteer

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Darkmetal had me convinced it was Vess, and now you go and make sense as well. Maybe it is Ziv after all? Not ruling out Vess howeve
Process of elimination is also a good way to go about it. Out of the family members I haven't completely ruled out Lilly :eek: but let's put that aside for the moment :LOL:. Assuming that being turned required some form of contact/a period of indoctrination with Hooded man's cult, this would seem to rule out those that we know the history of fairly well. i.e. The Academy bunch that just went from pampered home to academy.

Thyia it is not. Remember that our jump (or burst as it is called in TftUV) destination was completely random. Us ending up at Maella was a fluke. That the Cult would spend resources to cultivate an asset in some backwater location in the 1 in bajillion hope that someday something useful would fall into her lap would really stretch credulity.

Raene I don't think is even important enough at this time. From a story perspective, for a betrayal to have impact, it needs to be someone we have attachment to. We've interacted with her so little so far that most would have no compunction about throwing her out of the airlock if she was the mole.
So by this process too, it leaves us with the most likely candidate being Vess or Ziv. :illuminati:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Yeah, I honestly didn't realise how stacked she was until this episode. :love:

View attachment 1005864 View attachment 1005865 View attachment 1005866 View attachment 1005868
I was also surprised by those two mountains, I totally don't recall her being this gifted. I wonder if Perv buffed her goods so we keep having hard choices about Cam going full man whore or not :unsure:

Discussion about Vess:

Discussion about the messages:

Also, that hatching birth scene was good damn gross.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I kind of hope that the top pick for the secret messages is a red herring and that we have a nice shocker coming up on who it actually is.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I was also surprised by those two mountains, I totally don't recall her being this gifted. I wonder if Perv buffed her goods so we keep having hard choices about Cam going full man whore or not :unsure:
Well, if you want to go full manwhore, don't worry about it. This will be a game that doesn't punish you for it so there's no problem doing it.

Discussion about Vess:

Discussion about the messages:

Also, that hatching birth scene was good damn gross.
About Vess and the messages:

Can someone please help with this?
Same cycling in room search anyone know what to do ?
If you're asking about the room search with Jade, just go straight to the desk. That's what the walkthrough guide tells you to do.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Well, if you want to go full manwhore, don't worry about it. This will be a game that doesn't punish you for it so there's no problem doing it.

About Vess and the messages:

If you're asking about the room search with Jade, just go straight to the desk. That's what the walkthrough guide tells you to do.
maybe it’sbecause I am on android but there is no option to go to the desk

Reactions: Lentave

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Thats the thing, I kind of wished it did, and there would be problems/consequences in doing it :LOL: adds more value to the whole role-playing of the game. I am still helding hope Perv does a bunch of cat fights over Cam and love triangles, choosing one over another (ence why I love what DPC made with BaDIK), but still manages to give people the harem they want too. Personally, I dont really dig the whole Harem "Catch'em All" Pokemon simulator concept.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Thats the thing, I kind of wished it did, and there would be problems/consequences in doing it :LOL: adds to the whole role-playing thing. I am still hoping Perv does a bunch of cat fights over Cam and love triangles, I dont really dig the whole Harem "Catch'em All" Pokemon simulator.
Well, there weren't any catfights in SL over the MC, and whilst this one does seem a bit different with characters who perhaps don't seem like they'd be all too keen to share, I'm sure they will be fine with it. After all, it's the future, so maybe the attitudes towards monogamy have become outdated. ;)

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Well, there weren't any catfights in SL over the MC, and whilst this one does seem a bit different with characters who perhaps don't seem like they'd be all too keen to share, I'm sure they will be fine with it. After all, it's the future, so maybe the attitudes towards monogamy have become outdated. ;)
Well, SL was the previous game, I dont think I am too crazy in expecting/hoping Perv's own ambition is to grow more and far, and up is own level for this game regarding relationships, especially in a role-playing perspective. I also edited a bit on my previous comment.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Well nice Update, finaly Aven, my main Li become a lover. I was wondering bevor the upadate about the stats, because it never chance. Now i have two lovers. But i am wondering about preagnacy too. I take every chance to come inside a girl, but they dont get preagnant. So is it too early or is it random?

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Well nice Update, finaly Aven, my main Li become a lover. I was wondering bevor the upadate about the stats, because it never chance. Now i have two lovers. But i am wondering about preagnacy too. I take every chance to come inside a girl, but they dont get preagnant. So is it too early or is it random?
Probably too early.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I guess this might mean that finally encountering her might be less of a rescue than we were initially thinking. Here's hoping that not only does that lead to some naughty time with Eva, but with some of her muscular servants as well.
On the first part, Perv has said a few times that Eva is the gateway to the 2nd arc (of three) of the story:
the search for Eva (which is not a McGuffin) is just the gateway that will spur more growth, but also sets up the bigger events
So yep, this won't be a case of swoop in, kick some butt, add her as just another member of our crew/harem and continue on as before (y)

On the 2nd part, I'm about 80% sure that we will eventually be allied with the Warrior Women. Considering...

In the first corner, we have the "evil" Sovereign Empire who have no qualms shooting missiles at their own children.
In the second corner, we have the creepy hooded guy and his cult with a predilection for torturing scientists and cyborgs.
In the third corner, we have the sci-fi staple of the evil mega corporation(s), this time they kidnap people to mindfuck no less.
Finally, we have an all female race of busty, nubile women in desperate need of a way to perpetuate their race...

...and this is an adult game, so c'mon guys :LOL:

Actually, seeing this is not "just" an adult game but a Perverteer game...where one could, say, in SL innocently think we're just visiting a Belugio museum and end up banging a mom and her daughter, I'll make that 95% :KEK:

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes