Fall89

Jun 12, 2020
Can someone fix the beedrom room scene for android where is no desk or whatever all people Say where is.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
There will be, it's a long way off, but I plan on handling it like I did in Sisterly Lust.
Just curious, that will have an enpashys on pure love story or also corruption? Or course incest stuff also deals somewhat with corruption, but would be nice to an engagement on the taboo theme. Don't get me wrong, I loved Sisterly Lust, but at some part I felt it missed a feeling of taboo, or breaking the laws, and makes the player engaged on the story. What happened on episoded 6 with Lilly is a big start and has potential to have a great focus on what I meant. Also the focus on being actually impregnanted after the act (instead of simply showing the belly afterwards) give a dose of corruption, without making the game being consumed by the "corruption" theme. Sure I like it, but I like the focus on the taboo and the forbidden act of belonging to/ worship the MC, without not necessarily making them senseless breeding dolls.

Sorry if I seemed rude about the Sisterly Lust, by no means I wanted to. As I said I loved the game. Simply the taboo theme and the "forbidden act" can be lost in the story if there isn't a focus on the change of attitude when going against the "laws of society". Sure an incestuous love can be mutual by two individuals at the same time, but an whole family? I believe that's waaaay to hard to happen :D That's what I meant about corruption, of changing that feeling of fear or insecurity. And the insemination is the culmination of achieving that goal, at least in some plots. Simply just showing the belly doesn't show that, at least for me.

Of course some can differ, it's simply my opinion :) And again, by no means wanted to be rude, and I understand as well if the direction will be different. Keep up the good work, looking forward for the next releases.

LiptonDI

Feb 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To expand on 1337Bob message with wich I agree with most things, and to add a bit of constructive criticism (which is still subjective and tied to my opinion), here are a few isues I have on the game

As much as I love this game, in my opinion it starts to suffer from the same problem as "my new family", too many characters, some you don't even interact with, or very little in entire episodes. So in the end you just start to form a bond with the main ones and with some of the more standard ones, and end up not really caring about the others, and when the story tries to make you care about them, you just end up skipping frustrated that they took time and space from the ones you actually care about.

In my opinion here these characters are Ziv and Raene, that most of the time are just "kinda there" I guess, you don't really see them or talk to them, outside of their own sidestory development, and are just there for the fetish (Wich a lot of people are turned off by). To some extent but less so Thim and Thyia also suffer from the same problem, not really engaged in the story, not integrated, are just kinda there, doing their own thing on the sidelines and will pop up from time to time.

Thyia at least is put in missions sometimes, but because she generally is doing her own thing, without much character developement, you just end up not really caring, and would prefer if Lilly or Raven came along. Also her hybrid looking amor/suit isn't really attractive or blending with the rest of the crew which doesn't help.

Its interesting to see also that all these not so great characters were put in the cryo chambers during the amnesia episode, wich was really a brillant episode, sidelining them, and really bringing a symbolic on how expandable they are to the story.

In sisterly lust, you also had side characters, wich were optional, and weren't really forced onto you to drag along if you weren't interrested in them, and they also didn't really try to implant themselves into your main relations.

Less importantly but also a slight annoyance, celine's and vess's personalities aren't really engaging at times, wich often puts them in the box as "meh" love interests.

I wish there was a way to leave behind some of the characters you don't really care about and which aren't essential to the plot past a certain point.

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
too many characters, some you don't even interact with, or very little in entire episodes [snip]
I wish there was a way to leave behind some of the characters you don't really care about and which aren't essential to the plot past a certain point.
Rather than a typical VN, TFtUV is structured very similarly to KotOR1/2 and ME1/2. You go around the galaxy picking up new members for your crew like pikachus and stuff them aboard your ship. Relationship is advanced by going around talking to members of your crew while the ship is in flight. Plot is advanced when you go planetside with a smaller subset of said crew.

In games such as these, there will be a lot of "companions" (to increase the number of ones the player will like), but once in, there's no easy way to allow players to kick them out of the airlock at the player's discretion either. e.g I never liked Carth, couldn't boot him and he stuck around until the end unless you turned Sith at the temple whereby he ran away like a wuss. Others would have liked him fine. One even did Companion Loyalty missions in ME2 for characters whether we liked them or not because it affected the outcome of the end-game. (In TFtUV, we've done two of these "companion missions" so far, one for Thyia and one for Ziv.)

While I understand where you are coming from, in a game structured this way, it would be impossible for a one/two man Dev team to allow each player to kick out characters, the possible combinations in play would force Perv to make duplicate renders for everyone. e.g. Suppose Player A had kicked out Thylia prior to this chapter, he'd have to make the Grenade scenes for someone else. Let's say he makes the alternate be Aven. But what if Player B had booted Aven (and Thylia) etc. He'd end up having to render and write for every character being potentially the one to steal the grenade and toss it into the vent. This is not feasible.

Now there may come a time when we leave characters behind, but it will be at a specific moment and of/between specific character(s) chosen by the dev (ala Kaiden v Ashley in ME1).

LiptonDI

Feb 4, 2020
Rather than a typical VN, TFtUV is structured very similarly to KotOR1/2 and ME1/2. You go around the galaxy picking up new members for your crew like pikachus and stuff them aboard your ship. Relationship is advanced by going around talking to members of your crew while the ship is in flight. Plot is advanced when you go planetside with a smaller subset of said crew.

In games such as these, there will be a lot of "companions" (to increase the number of ones the player will like), but once in, there's no easy way to allow players to kick them out of the airlock at the player's discretion either. e.g I never liked Carth, couldn't boot him and he stuck around until the end unless you turned Sith at the temple whereby he ran away like a wuss. Others would have liked him fine. One even did Companion Loyalty missions in ME2 for characters whether we liked them or not because it affected the outcome of the end-game. (In TFtUV, we've done two of these "companion missions" so far, one for Thyia and one for Ziv.)

While I understand where you are coming from, in a game structured this way, it would be impossible for a one/two man Dev team to allow each player to kick out characters, the possible combinations in play would force Perv to make duplicate renders for everyone. e.g. Suppose Player A had kicked out Thylia prior to this chapter, he'd have to make the Grenade scenes for someone else. Let's say he makes the alternate be Aven. But what if Player B had booted Aven (and Thylia) etc. He'd end up having to render and write for every character being potentially the one to steal the grenade and toss it into the vent. This is not feasible.

Now there may come a time when we leave characters behind, but it will be at a specific moment and of/between specific character(s) chosen by the dev (ala Kaiden v Ashley in ME1).
I am aware of the work it would take for every character to be optional, but at least it would be nice to be able to drop off the specific fetish characters if you are not interested in that fetish, given that they are not esential to the story, and aren't a driving force behind it. It would require more work, but not a tremendous amount, just doing how other games do it, just have a choice about them pretty early (guess its too late now), and keep them out of most generic and group renders and have specific renders for them that can be added and removed at will, with a condition check based on the player's choice.

It's not a huge turn off, and won't keep me from loving the game and apreciating the huge amount of effort that goes into it, but it would have been nice to have some choice over the matter.

I guess you can try to ignore them or just spamclick through their dialogue but you still have to drag them along in your group, and in your mind it kinds of impacts your general relationship with the group of characters having some of them you don't care about or dislike, and being forced to drag them along the ones that you like and care about. Its like irl when in your group of friends you have a friend of a friend you dislike and kinds of kills the mood of the entire group, and can sometimes create rifts in the group. The point being that it kinda impacts the symbiotic relationship you have with the entire group.

It still is not to the level of "my new family" yet in terms of too much characters, but with at least one more crewmember comming (Maybe) it would be nice to feel the other characters be more present and engaged in the story, could be acheived by having more group conversations and interactions (barring specific fetish characters) with multiple charaters at once to make them feel more "there", or just generally more invested in the story arc, and be driving forces behind the plot rather than just be render decorations that will sometimes talk to you, and that you just have to care about for the sake of harem.

Last edited:
Reactions: ju1zzed

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2021/01/30: Updated Mod, 0.7

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.7
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.7
Download: - - -

Massive thanks to ShaddyModda for helping update the mod.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yet? Do you know if there is anything planned? Always interested in bi/pan MCs, but really just curious.
As far as i'm aware there is nothing planned but that's only because nothing so far has been mentioned.

Whether it crops in the future or not I couldn't say.

So far no content along those lines has been talked about but I know at least 1 character is transgender and she's getting content so there is always a chance that extends further.

I won't speak for the dev and 100% rule it out so it's just a case of waiting to see what he says.

There has been content already with hermaphrodite character so he's not afraid to put dicks on characters the MC will fuck.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes