snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I just started playing the update and it shows I'm only in one relationship. I swear I was in several. Am I crazy or did I do something wrong?
At the start of episode 7 there is only one yes in the relationship screen , no matter how you play the game. However you can make it 2 by the end of the update. But you shouldn’t be missing anything

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks the Barbarian chicks looks like models from a Blizzard game? The oversized armor plates and overall style aesthetic.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think my mistaken memories was due to me being ignorant of the word "path" used in the mod. Or atleast that is what I'm telling myself...

Anyway, I gotta say the alien egg birth scene was hot. But I love preggo women. I can't wait to see whatelse is in this Update :love:

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
As long as it's not a Mass Effect case of "it is not a thing you can comprehend".
Yeah. The problem is also that this is only a “time out” and causes huge problems later for the script. If you say a thing like that then you really have to come up with a mind-blowing explanation later.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
At the start of episode 7 there is only one yes in the relationship screen , no matter how you play the game. However you can make it 2 by the end of the update. But you shouldn’t be missing anything
There's a relationship screen? I'd never noticed!

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
Has anyone encountered a problem when the mc is asking question to random strangers their response are not available, same with the robots when the robots responds to mc i got error every time. the version is from epi 7 with the patch.

291795_BM-Ellie-Recreation.gif

evankehell

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I'm the only one stuck in centuvar quarters i click everywere nothing happen jus bed, bathroom and a chair with wine still click all over and nothing

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes