Jan 18, 2020
Is this on the same changelog plan as SL? It certainly doesn't feel like its only three updates from the end if the end is 1.0. Far as I'm concerned, this could go on forever. Great game

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is this on the same changelog plan as SL? It certainly doesn't feel like its only three updates from the end if the end is 1.0. Far as I'm concerned, this could go on forever. Great game
Nowhere near the end.

There are 3 acts planned and we haven't got near the end of the first act yet so won't be finished any time soon.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Definitely seems like the next 2-3 updates will be rescuing Eva, maybe ending chapter one of the story. It's good to know there's three acts planned.

Version numbering is hard mmkay. Just had to google best practises and found three different opinions in one Stack Overflow thread. It's funny that game version 0.16 has wayyyyy more content than 9.3.

Reactions: DorianGreyEminence

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Seems like Vess is being set as the potential mole inside the bastard for the "ninja nuns from outer space". But then she wasn't the only one walking around the corridors at night, both Thim and Thya were also there. Still the most probable suspect for now. :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She was hot. Too bad also completely crazy.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anyway, it was nice to progress with the relationship with Aven. Now i wonder how Canram will explain this to Céline. :p
And we also got a vague destination for a clue while the hound send by Celine's mother(Calista i guess, I always forget her name) is hunting them out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Perverteer

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Definitely seems like the next 2-3 updates will be rescuing Eva, maybe ending chapter one of the story. It's good to know there's three acts planned.
From what I can gather of what's been said here and there, rescuing Eva is the end of the first act or towards the end. Technically he said rescuing was the purpose of one of the acts, me saying first act is my own assumption and I could be completely wrong but it makes sense to me.

I don't know what the big arcs are for the other other 2 acts but i'm guessing dealing with the people hunting them will probably be the second.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
From what I can gather of what's been said here and there, rescuing Eva is the end of the first act or towards the end. Technically he said rescuing was the purpose of one of the acts, me saying first act is my own assumption and I could be completely wrong but it makes sense to me.

I don't know what the big arcs are for the other other 2 acts but i'm guessing dealing with the people hunting them will probably be the second.
I may be wrong but i get the vague recollection of the developer mentioning the arcs thing. :unsure:

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Way too early:

You'd need to post the exception error for people to identify the problem. If you're using the compressed version a bunch of bugs have been reported for that, look over the last few pages for the solutions.

Perverteer: Enjoyed the update - enough sexy times, shootouts & intrigue to keep things interesting.

I did notice what appears to be a continuity error though, it looks like you put the wrong hood-guy bodyguard/assassin in Cetruvar's cell?
Also Jade still has head-tails in the official guide, probably want to retcon that too?
Thanks, I'll fix that continuity error in the next episode. I really thought I'd changed all the Jades, but I seemed to have missed a few.

(Edit: Meushi sorry messed up the attribution there)

Perverteer while you are at it, there are a couple of images on your website (2nd column top and 4th) that uses the old model as well. Some typos in the guide: Under Nadya, the "I" should be "If" and under Searching there's a double "Should." (The species of the Warrior Woman can also be updated now I think).

Cheers
PS. Great update to a great game.
I need to think on how spoilerrific the game guide will be. The name of the warrior women is only revealed after a few episodes and so are a few other potential spoilers.

Just curious, that will have an enpashys on pure love story or also corruption? Or course incest stuff also deals somewhat with corruption, but would be nice to an engagement on the taboo theme. Don't get me wrong, I loved Sisterly Lust, but at some part I felt it missed a feeling of taboo, or breaking the laws, and makes the player engaged on the story. What happened on episoded 6 with Lilly is a big start and has potential to have a great focus on what I meant. Also the focus on being actually impregnanted after the act (instead of simply showing the belly afterwards) give a dose of corruption, without making the game being consumed by the "corruption" theme. Sure I like it, but I like the focus on the taboo and the forbidden act of belonging to/ worship the MC, without not necessarily making them senseless breeding dolls.

Sorry if I seemed rude about the Sisterly Lust, by no means I wanted to. As I said I loved the game. Simply the taboo theme and the "forbidden act" can be lost in the story if there isn't a focus on the change of attitude when going against the "laws of society". Sure an incestuous love can be mutual by two individuals at the same time, but an whole family? I believe that's waaaay to hard to happen :D That's what I meant about corruption, of changing that feeling of fear or insecurity. And the insemination is the culmination of achieving that goal, at least in some plots. Simply just showing the belly doesn't show that, at least for me.

Of course some can differ, it's simply my opinion :) And again, by no means wanted to be rude, and I understand as well if the direction will be different. Keep up the good work, looking forward for the next releases.
Sisterly Lust might have skirted a little too easily across the whole "forbidden love" thing, so I might focus a little bit more on the characters dealing with the taboo. What I don't want is them mentioning the fact that they're consuming a forbidden relationship every time they're kissing or doing a horizontal tango ("Oh noes, I'm fucking my sister, how horrible, but I'm loving it so much!").

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Thanks, I'll fix that continuity error in the next episode. I really thought I'd changed all the Jades, but I seemed to have missed a few.

I need to think on how spoilerrific the game guide will be. The name of the warrior women is only revealed after a few episodes and so are a few other potential spoilers.

Sisterly Lust might have skirted a little too easily across the whole "forbidden love" thing, so I might focus a little bit more on the characters dealing with the taboo. What I don't want is them mentioning the fact that they're consuming a forbidden relationship every time they're kissing or doing a horizontal tango ("Oh noes, I'm fucking my sister, how horrible, but I'm loving it so much!").
Well, with "only" 1.5 games under your belt i'd still call you (together with BrainDrop) the king of harem games :) I have faith you will deliver an amazing game here!

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Seems like Vess is being set as the potential mole inside the bastard for the "ninja nuns from outer space". But then she wasn't the only one walking around the corridors at night, both Thim and Thya were also there. Still the most probable suspect for now. :unsure:

Phew. It's nice to speculate, but I'll propably be happy with anything. The main thing is that the motives are understandable and it's not completely implausible "subversion of expectations".

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Of course not, I completly understand it. What I meant is the struggles until the issue is broken, if you know what I mean. I didn't mind at all the fact the MC consumed the relationship with his sisters on Sisterly Lust, like I said I just want the characters to actually be conflicted, at least at start. At start it felt like some characters didn't even notice that issue at all. That's why I said, what happened on Episode 6 with Lilly with her questions about what has done and felt is a great example of what I would like.

I'm all in when a character doesn't care about the forbidden act. It's fine, that can happen. But having an entire family not caring about it feels strange. It's just a matter of feeling "natural", due going against the norms of society, of course at some point that feeling should fade away, otherwise it would bore the player out of repetitiveness.

Again, it's just my personal opinion, by no means I want to be rude, and the game is of course yours, be it or not accepted I'll still enjoy the game. And thank you very much for your response, looking forward for the next releases and as I said some posts ago, hope more supporters show up.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018

Phew. It's nice to speculate, but I'll propably be happy with anything. The main thing is that the motives are understandable and it's not completely implausible "subversion of expectations".
As long as it's not a Mass Effect case of "it is not a thing you can comprehend".

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I just started playing the update and it shows I'm only in one relationship. I swear I was in several. Am I crazy or did I do something wrong?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I just started playing the update and it shows I'm only in one relationship. I swear I was in several. Am I crazy or did I do something wrong?
Be sure that your save wasn't too near from the finish of last update. That can happen on Ren'Py. Go back a few screens and then try again to play the new patch. That maybe will fix the issue.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There was something strange about Vess when Canram, Céline and the others found her on that planet after the amazons' raid (forgot their species name).
Wasn't there only one relationship possible before this update? At least that was what i remember.
But you can start a new one now with Aven.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Spfjolietjake You should only officially be in relationship with Celine until the later part of version .7 where you start a relationship with Aven (if you did those steps) Other messing around hasn't yet been full relationship

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes